1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Worldboss] Offin bugged

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Drella, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Drella

Drella New Member

Bug Name:
    [Boss] Offin Tet Spawns
    Bug Description:
    Offin Tet the boss keeps bugging. Several times i have gone to him, the spawn of Offin Tet the wizard always glitches and bugs into the walls. We try to bait him out, but he teleports back in. This last fight, he fell into the geography and we could only see his minions constantly respawning. This caused Offin to sit there with his burn aura up, not being able to progress. This needs to be fixed. No one will do this boss because he already hard to kill. Please make it possible for those who still try.

[​IMG]
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Go to Offin. Kill off one of his roots, so that Offin will leave the tree. Offin will then teleport into the wall or up the cliffs. He may even fall into the rocks, making it impossible to aggro/attack.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  2. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Offin since lahn awakening as per my friend said is doing damage bug, and the AOE is larger even your not inside the red circle it would damage you.
    A lot of offin bugs that may not be reported here because lesser player tries to kill him due to the bug itself *sigh

3. WeedSmoker

WeedSmoker New Member

I went to the off-road, I beat him but I could not collect what he dropped. I could not even with pets. He still appears to me alive. You have a video proof below:

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Bug Name:
    [Worldboss] Offin bugged
    Bug Description:
    Several aspects of Offin are bugged at the moment.

For starters there are 2 Offins that spawned, as well as the Red Danger indicators aren't working much at all, either being way too slow in appearing so you have No reaction time, or not appearing at all.

Then there is the problem with unblockable attacks, of which there are MANY, as well as attacks that break block Without going through the Shield indicator, your charracter just stops blocking for no reason at all.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Here is the video I just made of this:

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

The problem was gone for a short period of time but now it has returned...besides which NO-one is doing Offin-Worldboss anymore at all. We could REALLY use some better drop tables for ALL World/Field-Bosses to incite players to do them more often.

Here is the latest video:

6. Gwetlung

Gwetlung New Member

Bug Name:
    Offin vanish after some time of combat
    Bug Description:
    My wife and i are doing the quest For the unseen thing ( https://bddatabase.net/us/quest/6509/11/ ) and we need to kill Offin Tett for it.
    2 or 3 minutes after the beginning of the combat (we are still in phase one i think, only the roots and the poisonus insects) the boss disappear without a trace. No loot, no message, no other player reappearing.
    We tried two time and the same thing happen both try. Both time, i attacked only the right root. Both time i died one time but my wife didn't
    I don't know if it happen for others peoples.
    I still have to try to kill it without the quest, or with another character (i was on my mystic and my wife with her witch). But it could take time. Offin don't spawn that often and there isn't a lot of people that try to kill it. And wasting my Elion's tears in bug testing make me sad.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    There's some parameters that need to be tested... But i would say just try to kill Offin.

For a proof, if i have time, i will (maybe) post a video later.

7. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Ahh so old bug and no one not killing Offin.

8. YooMin

2 years old bug xD

9. YooMin

Is not possible done this quest because Offin Boss is bugged 2 years and nobody not killing him!
    [​IMG]