1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wrong enchanting

Discussion in 'Problems' started by TyraelKing, Feb 3, 2020.

1. TyraelKing

TyraelKing New Member

Kolka i enchant a FEATHER CHAMPRON OF STORM 60 failstack by mistake can you can you turn it back.. Help me please

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

While I COULD make this a fun and mean reply...I am not going to...So I am going to try to be as nice as possible; Do you think that this is a realistic request?

If the developer DOES help you out, do you NOT think that it will open the "floodgates" making EVERY single player on both our servers start endlessly asking the developer for fixing this or that "which was a mistake"?

So while I am quite sorry that you accidentally lost a high Fail-Stack on something other than what you wanted, it is in the end an error you Could have avoided, by simply looking at what you were doing, and I am speaking from bitter experience here, since you are NOT the only one to learn from experience how to avoid doing simple mistakes in the future.

So sorry for the mistake you made, but it will not be something that is likely to happen, live and learn is the motto of the staff when it comes to things like this.

3. TyraelKing

TyraelKing New Member

I was doing this upgrade with black stone armor by force, but I was unwittingly upgraded with the failstack on me. As a result, if this is not given back, at least there will be a warning saying "there are too many failstack on you, anyway raise it" to avoid such things and it will be safer. I'm looking for a solution here, I'm not begging after all.

4. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

now way they will give it back i wasted 65 fs by mistake to soem shitty item as well