1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

WTF is this. Admin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by harvard1932, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yihengren

yihengren Well-Known Member

barack's atk using berserk is around 1.2k, with ctr that dmg is highly possible. We have the same equip, full Abg set, accessory, and mast+abg spear. So maybe, your just no lucky hehehe.

I hit 1k with sure strike once on a ranger... isnt that sad?

1 person likes this.
  2. harvard1932

harvard1932 Expert

i never said it is a big deal. I am saying this glad overpowering thing doesnt influence me at all.:andy:

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

I am pretty sure my English can be missleading in someway. So please read what I typed and think before you post.

3. Peinx3

Peinx3 Expert

Cool story bro ,unfortunatly no one cares .

ಠ_ಠ

4. Teddie

Teddie Expert

I hope you know glad's have been nerfed several times in the past updates. They dont get much worse than this without a massive rage happening o_o

Stop taking screenshots of yourself getting owned, ending up in 20 pages of flame and QQ.

5. harvard1932

harvard1932 Expert

Well. Trolls used to care everything I said.:annoyed:
    Well maybe troll storm is passed:sideways:

6. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Had to quote for the lulz. Man you really should stop lol.

7. harvard1932

harvard1932 Expert

Ahh alright.:sleeping: Actually I don't want this either. Those troll made me to fight back to save my thread haha.
    Well now the problem is solve I guess.....

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Awwww come on! I didnt start this thread to start a war. You made me sad because you keep on arguing about your own idea ignoring others comment.

8. Peinx3

Peinx3 Expert

Lmao ,he even applied as AM ,imagine what would happen if he would get picked .

-sigh-
    So many random people applying there , I might as well apply too because I am pwnz0r at forum and post pictures and stuff :> .

9. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Let me get this right, your calling people that know how to play the game and know how game mechanics work trolls?

You could have ended this long ago by accepting the fact you got rolled in game by legit damage and apologized for your mistake and i would have never come along to put you to so much shame.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

You asked for war after you continued to not accept the fact that you were wrong, i didnt step in till a few pages of your stupidity rejecting others advising you nothing was wrong with the damage.

Im curious why this wasnt closed long ago, guess the GMs online dont have forum powers.......

10. harvard1932

harvard1932 Expert

To be honest. Getting koed by shadowbust isnt a problem. But getting koed by a glad isnt cool. Glads used to hit 3k, now suddenly 8.5k cough cough.
    Anyway forget it since you guys can't feel for me, don't take this thread serious anyway. It is mssed up.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Cough.... He apply for admin? he cursed a lot on my thread. Old times anyway, don't want to mension it back.

11. yihengren

yihengren Well-Known Member

why r u.... glad with full abg stuff could easily KO ppl using just the cleave combo. The past few updates, glads are using "combos" to kill their enemy. What else you want? Make glad as weak as sorcer and hit as low as a sin?

12. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Glads were hitting 6-7k back in 1.5 days with PC, they hit 8-10k with it now due to ABG/Mast and armsfusion.

Like i said before google your research before QQing on a public forum making yourself look a fool, there will always be people like me to point out your stupidity especially when posting in the manner you did.

There is a difference between a QQ thread and a constructive dispute/problem/issue thread. Thank before you type and i or others wont get so FuRiouS on you.

13. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I've been on this forum to know that if you're thread gets over 15 pages then people either:

#1: think you are an idiot (Carlissa, drama threads, etc)

#2: People think you are a REALLY BIG idiot.

14. snic

snic Respected Member

was off for an hour and u guys still fight for this sht? god :d

15. harvard1932

harvard1932 Expert

Compare rangers, temp, sin, cleric. damage can rarely go over 4k. But glad is 2 times and over that ammount. Which is unbalanced. IDC what the game setted up as. This is just wrong.
    Well anyway. Who cares as you guys wants me to think. Problem is already solved. Close thread please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.