1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

XIGN CODE ERROR 0xE019101A

Discussion in 'Problems' started by otinhooo123, Oct 14, 2018.

1. otinhooo123

otinhooo123 New Member

Ok so after yesterday maintenance I started having this error, the game opens and crashes after a few minutes with that error.

I have tried everything I could find in forums but the only solution people say works everytime is to disable Driver signature enforcement but that does not work on the gamez bdo server because aparently it uses Smart Guard also with xigncode and it requires it to be Enabled.

So now I really have no idea what I should do I would appreciate it if someone could help me.

I also have the failed to init security issue which I fixed by: everytime after i open the launcher i go to the "\GamezBD\bin64\xc" folder and change it to one that actually work(downloaded from youtube) since the launcher keeps downloading one that doesnt for some reason.

2. Villain

Villain Proficient

3. otinhooo123

otinhooo123 New Member

Yes I tried that plus everything that was on that, I will download the game from retail again and downgrade see if it fixes if not I will install a new windows and see if that does it(win7 now probably will install win10 to see if less errors) Thx anyway my guy

Fucking hell man, installed a new windows and downloaded the game again still got the fucking crash what am i supposed to do now?

4. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Staff Member Admin

Start -> Search -> type 'regedit' -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> System -> ControlSet001 -> Services -> delete xhunter1
    Registry Editor Screenshot