1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You almost got me there!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Momo, Jun 5, 2022.

1. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

[​IMG]

Kretia, STM and Dementa like this.
  2. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

main selling point.

3. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Oh shit it wasn't a scam mail?

gorgeouschick, Momo and Ethereal like this.
  4. Vfan

Vfan New Member

Full stigma server means dead on release, server just released like 12h ago and theres like 30 ppl online on Elyos side and 25 asmo. I know lots of people that want a fresh 4.6aion but wont play just because of this. Give normal stigma system or its an insta-pass, for most people atleast.

5. alexander1st

alexander1st onetwothree Top Notch Youtuber

There s already normal servers in 4.6 all over the place, just go play there... GamezAion doesnt have to attract all of the players, lol :D I know a lot of people who are excited for a fun pvp server tbf, and this is it. Idk how you got in contact with "most people" so fast, but I wish to congratulate you for having met so many Aion players and getting their opinion on this. Great feedback, brother

6. Vfan

Vfan New Member

Someone mentioned it on Aion discord community server, that's how u contract old guildies and friends, not sure if you heard of discord before but yeah.. While I understand you personally don't want big numbers playing here, some might don't want to wait for ages to siege or hours in queue waiting for that other group just to pvp. "theres other servers just go play there" yeah i guess.

7. alexander1st

alexander1st onetwothree Top Notch Youtuber

Well, there was no launch marketing other than an announcement on the forum, so Idk what kind of numbers you re waiting for. The way they launched the server is so that it becomes populated on the way, giving those incentives for streaming and so on. Also, by thinking with reason, if that's an official Aion community discord server, that would mean that most people play retail... And... People who are used with having 10 skills compacted into 1, barely even want normal skills (one stigma tree, let alone two).

Even though I like this feature because its quite unique and it opens up a lot of possibility in pvp (many combos, playstyles etc), I would still have fun and enjoy the server without full stigma. But the reason why I commented is because I found your comment very funny and I couldnt restrain myself from pointing out how good of an argument you came up with.

Ja, brada