1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by Sileria, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sileria

Sileria Expert Forum Legend

Yes YOU, reading this thread. Uncross your feet and take your left hand OFF your face.

Now watch me dance

[video]vR_VhfxAnXU[/video]

What the heck did you just say about my dance, you little daeva? I’ll have you know I graduated the top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face off the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re dead, kiddo.

1 person likes this.
  2. Sileria

Sileria Expert Forum Legend

Didn't link it correctly.

[​IMG]

3. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

My gawd is that

4. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

You will shit fury all over me?
    Wow Brook wow.

5. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

holy shit my left hand was on my face when i read this.. and my feet were crossed.. damn psychics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.