1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

your welcome

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by emelia, Apr 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emelia

emelia Getting there

[​IMG]

to Stabbolot and Dimitra who warned me about posting private messages, im sorry but i have to do this, this is the 2nd message Davidkht sent me both messages are full of foul language and cursing. i was hoping AM's can dealt this kind of behavior but i doubt that they will.

@Davidkht, your accusing me of the reason why reported you is that i got angry, scream and cried coz i lost to a rank 4 temp and lost ap. do you have proof? i guess not, I lose ap and get killed by low, high ranks all the time, so what i dont care. this problem could have been solved by a simple conversation, but no, you chose to run your mouth and drag me into this fiasco. you know what, after reading those 2 messages of yours it turns out that the person who is full of anger and hatred is you.

Harrdone likes this.
  2. Harrdone

Harrdone Ģǿđ ǿƒ Ðẹạŧħ™

Sage is a person that is enhanced and born to basically troll, in advance try to ignore him otherwise he will only follow you and concur to make you feel bad like he does to me the past few months and I don't feel bad for what he says, yeah he's got a big mouth and i've told him before to put his foul mouth into action irl but he's just a little creep like most trolls are here. So yeah in advance just try to avoid him otherwise he to will follow you around and be on your case like he does towards me always telling people that i'm the bad guy and whatever else he says about me. Don't allow his words to control your mind and make you think about him, and surely these current AM's/GM's won't punish this guy because they got his back.

3. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

You're*
    /10char

Zahel likes this.
  4. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

Such blatant words!!! I hope PROFANITY FILTER will be implemented at FORUMS soon... 3:)

5. emelia

emelia Getting there

@Harrdone im not mad at him, in fact i pity him

6. Harrdone

Harrdone Ģǿđ ǿƒ Ðẹạŧħ™

That's what I mean so just do what I said and make yourself feel comfortable, Go load your hobbies even :)

7. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

"we don't pick favorites" - QueenSydney

I was just about to reply but then the original post disappeared.
    I was going to write that what you just wrote up there is very easy but hard to prove in action.

8. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

Apparently you didn't read the post I made in the other thread. Thanks for that, now you yourself are getting a warning =) and I will do something with David as well since umm, this kind of PM is really completely unnecessary. I would rather you 1. Add me to the conversation or 2. Use the report function on the messages for me. Thank you.

Davidkht, Zahel and Kyungmi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.