1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Your windows OS version is not supported.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by DevaS, Apr 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razidark

razidark New Member

PLEASE REMOVE THIS SMARTGUARD THING, IT DOESN'T SUPPORT MY WINDOWS! I WANT TO PLAY!

2. razidark

razidark New Member

IF YOU GUYS CAN'T FIX THE PROBLEM REMOVE IT FOR THE PLAYERS WHO WANT TO PLAY!!!

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

First up I want to say that there is no need to "shout", that will certainly not help you out.

Secondly Read these:
    SO! If you REALLY want to play, then just get a version of windows that actually works with this software.

4. Sah67

Sah67 New Member

Let's do a clean Windows 10 installation with a Windows 10 installation disk.About the Windows 10 installation disk,it is made by Windows iso,in general,both Rufus and UUByte ISO Editor as burning tools can help create a boot disk.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

:playful::D:joyful::woot:
    Thanks...that was funny...The thing is, you would need to NOT update to the "newest" windows version, because our game is currently working for the "Settings/System/About" (at the bottom of the patge); 1909 version.
    If you have another version, then you will need to downgrade or otherwise upgrade to get the version that is working, but it shouldn't be a problem since that is the currently available version for windows 10, and it is only if you choose another version from the update assistant, or the "future update program/testing setup" that you end up with an incompatible version.

Well good "luck" then...and hope that you get to enjoy your time on our community and in our game version.
    Oh yeah...one last thing...you will need to download the entire game from GamezBD, either through the launcher or the alternate download links (Guides forum subsection), since you cannot use another client version for our servers.

6. Enferlain

Enferlain New Member

Why not use an anticheat that doesn't have arbitrary outdated restrictions on system environments?

7. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Because there is no anticheat in world, what can block reading game memory without method of signed drivers. And every windows update it also update signature bases. Its how OS work. Anticheat not allowed to run hackes which uses fake signatures and for check is signature already nulled or fake you should be on last update.
    So by other words your question sound like: Why u not use thing what not present in our planet yet.
    There only one posisiblity to use hack driver on gamez - if u buy signature for 2k euro and after few days smart guard will catch it and will send to microsoft request to null signature. Its best antihack method in world. But yes for make it work u must not allow run game on cracked and outdated systems which still not known that some certificate already nulled.

8. Enferlain

Enferlain New Member

Was cheating an issue? I only played for a few months before it was implemented so I don't really know. But yeah I get what you're saying, insider builds aren't really 'official' so I guess it's not that big of a surprise if something isn't supported on them.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.