1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Update client problem

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Santiago11, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Santiago11

Santiago11 New Member

Hello, i'm coming back to BDO. I downloaded the client patch (3589) y especified the path everything allright, the problem i'm having is when the launcher try to update the client, the launcher download a bit and then it stays still and does not update.

https://prnt.sc/5tSONv3tODbT

It's there a solution for this? why the launcher update if the version it's the correct?
    Thanks.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I know you said "coming back to BDO", but just to make absolutely sure; You have Not installed it, into the official game folder right?

The usual solve for update problems...hmmm, not entirely sure. Just made a forum search, and there isn't any specific tips or solutions.
    I can only say that you might want to empty GamezBDO folder in your AppData - Local Folder.

3. Santiago11

Santiago11 New Member

I downloaded the torrent archives, and then install the launcher, the launcher check the files and then try to download a bit and stays still until i close it and try again, and then the same happen at different parts of the update.

loboram likes this.
  4. loboram

Now it might work if you just wait for about 30 minutes, and if nothing is happening, Then restart the Launcher, no need to delete anything or redownload/reinstall anything.

Last time I checked, the developer Kolka said something about this, and it was indeed to leave it updating, but after about 30 minutes and no change, then close the launcher and delete the AppData folder GamezBDO, since that was where they used to store the partially downloaded files for updates.

5. GRAXA

GRAXA New Member

Por favor alguém me ajude estou a três dias tentando atualizar o jogo ele fica assim . ATUALIZANDO ARQUIVOS DE PATCH 000% . eu baixei por torrent exclui deixei ele baixar pelo laucher já permiti no windows defender firewall desativado já tentei usar vpn já instalei direx e nada ainda

6. loboram

"Please someone help me, I've been trying to update the game for three days and it looks like this. UPDATING PATCH FILES 000% . I downloaded it via torrent, deleted it, I let it download via launcher, I already allowed it on Windows Defender, the firewall was deactivated, I already tried using a VPN, I already installed Direx and nothing yet." (Google translate browser addon)

Hello there, I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation. I am not a part of the staff, but would like to help you out.
    When you say "I downloaded it via torrent, deleted it, I let it download via launcher" I guess you mean the GamezBD server game version?
    Well, you do not need to download and delete that several times, once is enough and you can keep that copy somewhere, just in case you start to modify it with some Mods.

When you have connection issues, the first thing you do is try number 7 on the list; https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/fixing-most-problems-errors.238741/