1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About Life Cloths from Pearl Shop

Discussion in 'Questions' started by afegaomte, Nov 17, 2019.

1. afegaomte

afegaomte New Member

Can i Ask why we can't put those Cloths on Mkt For Sell? the Canape, Venecil and Pavilla sets can't be put on Market.. i ask a friend mine to buy one for me cuz he has more pearl than me.. and he couldn't.... just wondering why if all other can .....

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Well generally speaking, it is to prevent the game becoming more "Pay2Win" than it already is, but there used to be a feature in the Pearlstore where you could GIFT a pearl-item to another character in your guild or friends-list, HOWEVER the abuse of Multiple-Accounts owners was getting WAY out of hand on our servers, also they introduced the Buying Calphras with pearls which is indeed a P2W mechanism, so I guess that is the reason that the gifting system was disabled. I do wish it would return in a dimished way, as in you can only buy some items for gifting and you can only gift them to "Active accounts" as in purely AFKing accounts are NOT counted as active accounts. I think that would limit the amount of abusing cheat moronic idiots out there :D

But yeah I do think it is a bad thing that we can no longer gift pearl items, we should make a list and vote on the forum to see how it turns out. More specifically...I will do it :)

3. afegaomte

afegaomte New Member

i dont want gift.. as i said.. i asked my friend to buy a life clothes costume for me and put in on centralmarket.. so i can try buy it on centralmarket

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Fair enough, I did not intend to offend you, I was merely giving you another option to achieve what you wanted.
    In any case I made the suggestion into a vote now in the suggestions-subsection.