1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guide Amazing guide to 300-500mil/hour.. in 3 easy steps!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE STEP 6!!

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by Vampyrism, Mar 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. MartinBenfeldt

MartinBenfeldt New Member

You dont complete the lvl 50 quest, where you have to kill the giant cat fish

2. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

don't do the catfish quest

RaXa likes this.
  3. replayvip1

replayvip1 New Member

nice guy on the forums not so nice guy ingame;-;

4. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

Im super nice, but like.. I came from Edan on this game in NA.. I'll drop kick a whole squad of people because 1 person stepped out of line.. then go back to memes and jokes

5. kinyosin

kinyosin New Member

This seems roughly outdated and incorrect.

The pearl investment is absolutely absurd. And it requires upkeep.
    The 90 Days Value Pack for 10 loot scrolls is 4,500 alone. To continue to use loot scrolls you'd have to continuously spend 4,500 pearls for another 10 loot scrolls.

This is a continuous investment. 4,500 pearls for 10 scrolls (1H each)
    This *is* worth it for the return you drops, but even though pearls passively regenerate, they don't regenerate that fast. not to mention everything else you have to spend pearls on.

At the very least, 5 T1 Flying pets (5,500 Pearls)
    If T3, at the very least another 5,500 Pearls by combining and getting T3s with no fail
    Kama Blessings (1,250 Pearls)
    Inventory Slots -- +16 is 1,450
    -- To get at least 80 you need probably 4 or 5 +16 slots. That's 7,250 pearls.

In total that's 18,500 Pearls as a STARTING investment. 24,000 Pearls if you want T3 pets (NO BREEDING FAILS)
    Not to mention TRI Kzarka bow being roughly 460mil and Tri Dagger being another 460mil
    And a T8 horse with specific skills being 150-200mil.

You're looking about a total starting investment of, at the bare minimum:
    18,500 Pearls and 1,070,000,000 silver.

6. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

you get free pearls.. AFK for 2 days with premium... easy
    Enhance your own stuff.. from gathering.. also pretty easy

people are still having great success with this guide, the amount of time you sat there mathing out everything, you could have prolly gotten 3 earrings :/

7. kinyosin

kinyosin New Member

I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm saying the initial investment is FAR beyond what you mentioned.

8. DarkPoke

DarkPoke New Member

i can completely agree, sure... the investment is huge.. BUT YOU DONT NEED IT-- ive made 100 mil an hour without dropfilter, with t5 horse, with duo yuria bow and +15 steel dagger... i made enough for a tri kutum within 6 hours of grinding (WITH clearing my inventory of greens..) without a item scroll.. and with only 90 inv slots.

now i've got tri kutum and im making money for kzarka now.. .. while yes , im gimping myself over by saying this.. it does indeed work.. not as much as the title says (yet , for me at least), but it does work.

9. AllWillFreeze

AllWillFreeze New Member

Initial investment with zero work is far beyond what he said, yes. You don't just roll up and go "Yeah I'mma buy everything for 600mil rite". No.

Self enhance Kzarka and Nouver for significantly LESS cost. Don't be a dumbass and spam enhance either, you need to properly do it with stacks as well.
    The T3 pets are clearly for OPTIMAL p/h rates, so that's another significantly less cost.
    T8 Horse can be obtained easily enough through breeding. If you choose to get Premium, then you can have breeding times lowered to 36 minutes. Trial and error, and you can have a T8 in around a week, if not less, from a couple of T3-T5 purchases.

Exaggerating things without putting effort into it is much worse then the initial starting price. Not only that, The additional scrolls obtained from drops are clearly stated to NOT be included in the p/h calculation. This is clear when he says "It takes about an hour to clear 70 scrolls and you get an additional 60-70mil". You don't just magically add them together. This is another ADDITIONAL cost.

You math'd, but math'd wrong.

10. kinyosin

kinyosin New Member

Incorrect. Math was never the problem. You tried. But failed.

It's a matter of his mention of: "the initial investment will be about 600mil silver.. maybe less.. def not more"
    If you're making a guide, don't half ass it. How difficult would it have been to type "If you enhance yourself" ?
    And my bare minimum calculations didn't include T3 pets. I'm sorry you couldn't understand basic addition, or can't understand, "bare minimum".

But none of this matters. You're all hyped up about shit that doesn't phase me. If my post looked difficult to create or calculate, you've got a problem lol. I'm not saying it doesn't work, isn't effective, or isn't worth it. I simply stated that his initial investment claim is misleading to those reading the guide and seeking help. If the initial investment includes 2-3 weeks of upgrading/enhancing/training on your own first, it should have been noted. But there was zero mention of that.

get gud scrublord

11. AllWillFreeze

AllWillFreeze New Member

Is this what it looks like when you contradict yourself? I mentioned EVERYTHING to avoid the OVER THE TOP costs. Everything he says is to start, and clearly says the investment is for just the bow and dagger. It's clear that YOU have to get the dagger and bow up to TRI yourself, as well as the T8 horse with SS and (S)SS. I said that if you do these yourself you make the full 600mil investment and avoid the additional costs.

You rolled in here and instantly assumed that you must buy everything. It says YOU NEED before listing everything off, and then mentions clear optimal and additional things. You've made a massive assumption and are now coming back under the guise of "a half-assed guide". You missunderstood, and now you're offended.

If you don't like it, then simply don't reply, but I highlighted your issues.

Oh and a T8 horse with SS and (S)SS starts at 120mil.
    Oh and Kzarka LB's start at 90mil.
    Oh and obtaining BS to FS spam can be done without going to skeles.

Just letting you know that this massively open game has so many ways to approach something, but you know... Not everyone understands that the only thing you're meant to buy is the gear/welfare gear and do it yourself. Anyone would of guessed that by the clear screenshot of his gear window and have literally nothing enhanced....

12. kinyosin

kinyosin New Member

It's cute you think I'm offended. You must be new to the internet.

13. Shinroe

Shinroe New Member

Can this be done using witch instead?

14. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

it can be, but it is infinitely less efficient

15. kinyosin

kinyosin New Member

[​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/feb63518a5c5f9512389698361b87fee
    My one-hour result.
    Equips are TRI Kzarka and TRI nouver, didn't have Kutum. But I still one-hit everything.
    5 Flying pets.
    Premium
    VP
    Double Kama buff
    T8 horse as well.
    +5 Attack Speed
    +3 Crit
    +4 Luck

Edit: A moment later I got two Witch Earrings. That's RNG for ya'.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  16. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

You sir just wasted 1 hour of your premium cost... Your character is bugged, delete and make a new ranger :D.

17. saviourshah

saviourshah New Member

hey can u do this run again now with current rates, i'd really love if u can post results now. also i dont know how getting pearls super ez coz i dont play alot and cant afk coz it cost me more electric bills lol.

Shiota likes this.
  18. Staffu

Staffu New Member

Just dont do the lvl 50 Quest???? How else... lol

19. Boum

Boum New Member

Guys someome say that this trick is bannable, is this right? i'm thinking of doing it but before i afford this investement i want to know if i can be banned! ^^'

20. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

it is not bannable