1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guide Amazing guide to 300-500mil/hour.. in 3 easy steps!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE STEP 6!!

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by Vampyrism, Mar 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Boum

Boum New Member

I've a question about loot: i've 4 t3 and 1 t4 pets, all lv 10. i want to pick just from +15 green items up so i set .drop filter 1 14 and i start to farm. Pets still leave on the ground a fucktons of loot... i though it was for dropfilter but if i stay in the place for a bit pets pick the loot, so is not dropfilter the problem seems to be that they are not enough fast to pick up all the loot.
    The question is: should i stay and wait that pets pick all the loot cuz in that loot there may be the earring or if they don't loot it soon there's just garbage inside? The loot is generated when someone look in the loot or when mobs die?
    Also: how i should move? i have to use W+ LMB to shot or just RMB?

2. Shiota

Shiota New Member

WELL U REALLY HAVE A POINT HMMM

3. Rollingstone805

Rollingstone805 New Member

I’m gonna chime in and also call BS. I spent roughly TWO HOURS and 30 minutes at Hexe and didn’t get a single earring. Either you have the best luck in the world, or I have the worst (maybe a combo of the two) i did however get a LOT of the shards for scrolls.

Mycca likes this.
  4. Rollingstone805

Update; 5 hours of grinding doing the hill rotation none stop and still no earring.

5. ShadyHashtag

ShadyHashtag New Member

Are you using the collection scrolls as well or no? Also, what level is your node? And what level are you?

6. Rollingstone805

Level 60 ranger, level 4 node (almost 5) and I had 2 scrolls active at once not just one.

However I rerolled a new character and now they started dropping, maybe 1 every 20 minutes

7. ShadyHashtag

ShadyHashtag New Member

Yeah lvl 60 you get nothing. You need a lvl 49 like the guide says.

8. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Never thought I'd use this but nice points Vampy. RIP for your character here since you left and we hope your enjoying your new game.

9. Astrous

Astrous New Member

Does this still work?

10. JenaOne

JenaOne New Member

You don't do the boss quest that allows you to level to 50.

11. lezterRNB

lezterRNB New Member

Did they just NERFED this method too? LOL this Private Server really hates their customers and want it to be more retail like. ALL the money making method are being nerfed. LOL nerf.JPG

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  12. JenaOne

JenaOne New Member

I saw that too. I don't know exactly what it means. I don't know how to afk grind on a horse, but I do afk train horses. I am sure not feeling the love from this game like I did when I first started, and that was only a few weeks ago. :/

13. lezterRNB

lezterRNB New Member

I feel you. The excitement and the passion I felt when I played this game initially was no longer there. I don't know what the devs are thinking by nerfing everything, but man the decrease of online players on a consistent basis was drastic. Well anyways, the numbers don't lie. It can be seen on discord anyways. I just hope it will not be too late before they make this server an enjoyable environment again like it used to. Back to the topic, I am a little bit confused with that as well as we are not "AFK" while doing this method. In fact it is actually the other way around. You need to have you hands full on you keyboard and mouse. What part of that is "AFK Grind" ?? LOL :banghead:

14. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

lol
    AFK Grind with a mount, those are usually for those horse ranger classes that are overrunning hexe and other places with their level 49.
    This is to prevent the max GS/RS level 49 rangers on doing their thing. It has nothing to do with Horse Training AFK (wagon etc), they would never change that as confirmed when lolhero interviewed the devs here. lol

JenaOne likes this.
  15. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

The AFK here is a key. What i saw on witches were lvl 49 rangers stuck at obstackle with blocked LMB button. Method like this made em able to grind skeletons whole night wile being afk.
    If i understand correctly if you are still lvl 49 ranger but not afk, you wont suffer with any loot nerf. But if you leave your character afk you loose all drop rate and drop maybe 2 earrings for whole night ;)

JenaOne and RevelationsOn like this.
  16. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

yup, problem with MOSTNEW people in this community is they rather complain before the actual experience it first lol

17. Stormfist

Stormfist New Member

Great, thanks for making this tip public. Now, every new player is gonna get Pked and the zone will be overloaded. Everybody will cry and kolka will nerf this too.

18. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Welcome to the forums mr/s Oct 22, 2018

This post was shared by Instict Guild leader way back back back March....

-> Vampyrism, Mar 24, 2018

19. aldrinvalor

aldrinvalor New Member

20. JenaOne

JenaOne New Member

Thank you for your answers and your right. I didn't test the method, but then I don't afk grind so never thought about it. I just didn't understand what it meant. Thanks again. I stay at lvl 49 to gain skill points and gear before venturing out in pvp land.