1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Blackstar mission bug

Discussion in 'Problems' started by TMadness, Aug 1, 2020.

1. TMadness

TMadness New Member

Using Lahn the boss battle bugged and no damage was being done to enemies, pots and other buffs stopped working. I died and could not respawn and had to force close client. Re-logged and attempted to forfeit mission to reset with no success. Selected Helms option and went through quests, once I received the weakened eye of desolation I was still unable to place it in the alter or spawn the boss. After forfeiting again and trying to restart it tells me I have already completed the mission. Now I have a Eye of Anguish and a Weakened Eye of Desolation in my inventory and no Blackstar weapon or way to restart the mission.

Any idea how I can get the mission re-started?

2. minorro

minorro New Member

I haven't done the blackstar weapon quest myself, but helped a friend who had the same bug. There's another quest you have to forfeit and take again with the black spirit. I don't actually remember the quest's name but I think it starts with [Combat]. Hope it helped

loboram likes this.