1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can't Complete Striker Awakening Quest

Discussion in 'Problems' started by hanxet, Apr 21, 2018.

1. hanxet

hanxet New Member

Hello All,
    So I've gotten to 56 and completed the striker awakening quest up to the point where you have to defeat the Substantialized Echo spirit. Upon killing the spirit I receive credit for killing the spirit but not for using Viscous mind of concentrated time which is the item used to summon the echo spirit. I've dropped the quest and reattempted three times already, relogged and retried, dropped all quests in my log and retried but still the quest doesn't complete. Some help on this would be appreciated!

Orchard likes this.
  2. Orchard

Orchard New Member

I have same issue please fix. This is the class I know and I can't deal with pre awakening. Please fix soon. @Kolka @Carl

Upon using this item: Vicious Mind of Concentrated Time - https://bddatabase.net/us/item/42071/ to summon echo spirit it does not check mark it off in the quest see below, but it does summon the spirit in which you defeat him and it check marks that portion of the quest complete. Quest name is also below "[Striker] Descent of Fury". It seems like a very simple fix!
    Capture.PNG