1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Farming Times (Lifeskill)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by osoboso, May 12, 2018.

1. osoboso

osoboso New Member

i understand that farming is an underrated activity (i dont see a lot of masters / guru) . most people afk process or fish and dont even bother to start farm.
    but i would like to suggest crop growing times decrease rather than waiting 7-8 hr for something or even allow it to finish when offline

i dunno if this would unbalance the game or anything. but basically not everyone can leave their computer on
    and unlike workers their task finish even if you're offline. and as far as i know. farming needs you to be online straight

PS. i didnt do any farming on retail, so i dont know much about it. so i have no idea aswell how diff it is here from retail.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    EternalValley likes this.
  2. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

You get guaranteed loots here from the crops you have on your farm except for the rare mysterious seed. Your farm auto prune themselves so it's really not the best way to get shards if you think this is the way to go for shards. Honestly, I don't mind waiting that long for my farms but if they lowered it the timer, I won't be complaining. I've been casually tending to my 7 fences everyday for the pots and food I make for myself. Also, this is a good way to get T9 mats.

3. osoboso

osoboso New Member

tbh i dont care about the shards from farming, all im saying is the crop production rate.
    our population isnt like retail to have a large number of farm products going around the market.
    if ever the "active farm lifeskillers quit" that would make it more scarce than it already is

4. Kyrioooos

Kyrioooos New Member

you dont care about sharp/hard but thats the cause the ppl dont borther on farming, in retail server, farming has a higher chance to get sharp/hard and thats one of the reasons to do farming and in our server idk why we have the autoprune thing, the other one is about the trading, and here is disabled. I would say the most ppl of Gamez do farming just like you, to do the foods and elixir for themselves.
    I guess that your problem is about the lack of farming materials in the market, cause if you cant produce enough you have to buy it at mp, thats the way how it works in retail, but as none is doing farming cause inst worth as the reasons i mentioned