1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Few suggestions making money and server

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bsari004, Nov 10, 2018.

?

What suggestion do you agree and want in GameZBD

1. Suggestion 1: Give us frags when we right click pila fe, relic scrolls

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. Suggestion 2: Nerf horse training profit

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Suggestion 3: Buff lifeskill profit(more like hunting, cooking, gathering maybe)

13 vote(s)
    86.7%
  4. Suggestion 4: Pearls drops with grinding and gathering

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  5. Suggestion 5: Give us gold bars exc for marni's stones and make x5 trade profit excable tash loot

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  6. Suggestion 6: Player hiding system should work at towns.

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  7. Suggestion 7: Make weight limit increase items buy twice per char.

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

First this game is MMORPG so i think every way that making money is should be equal.
    Sorry for my bad English

With grindingwe can barely make 100m per hour. So less ppl doing sd party now. Ppl with enough gs prefer desert spots or kama spots. I grind solo for memory frags and when i get like 50+ pila fe scrolls i ll open them with my friends. I make 20 pila fe scrolls per hour so 10 pila fe gives 60 frags so i got 120 frags an hour this is good but it takes time that we open scrolls. We can only open 2 scrolls in 1 min and when i get 50+ it takes at least 30 mins.

Suggestion 1: If pila fe scrolls just give us our frags when we right click them. We can make money enough an hour with this and we can open 1000000 pila fe in a minute.(so ppl gonna say too easy read more) or magram and khalk spawn at the same time and make their hp lower

With nerfing SD ppl got 2 choices(that u can make real money);
    1- Solo grind for frags
    2- horse training (sell imperial or sell horse market if its good horse) with a lot of AFK time
    I dont like making money with horses cuz this is BDO this is not horse simulator and i dont have that much time for AFK. Ppl can make 300-900m a day with been JUST AFK.
    Do you think this is fair ? No one can make that much money with grinding (they can if they spend their time 3-10hours grind)
    Isnt making money with horses too easy ?

Suggestion 2: Nerf horse training profit then maybe just maybe game will more equal

GameZBD is private server as we all know but it doesnt mean ppl shouldnt do lifeskill. Lifeskill dont have profit enough when we compare to grinding and horse training staff

Suggestion 3: Buff lifeskill(more like hunting, cooking, gathering maybe)(we r waiting trading system)

Suggestion 4: Pearls drops with grinding and gathering

U guys realised trash loot hasnt any drop buffs (like other item drops x10) so some guy posted x10 trash loot value but what i am gonna say is no trash drop ?
    I hear u say whatt? What r u saying ?
    Yes no trash loot or no value x10.
    When we complate marni's stones give us gold bars for slot we kill. For desert mobs cuz we make money with selling these trash loots to random npc. Killing sausans, shultz, mine, manes we make money with trading trash loot items so we get 1m for 1000 trash loot let make it x5 ? There is marni's stoens price it should be 1 silver, it wouldnt be a problem cuz nobody gets xp from marni's stones

Suggestion 5: Give us gold bars exc for marni's stones and make x5 trade profit at excable trash loot ? And make marni's stones price 1 silver. If these bull shit to you then make x5 trash loot value

Now suggestions about server

Some ppl got FPS problems with heidel, calpheon so many ppl there and it pushes ppl PC's so if basic player hiding system was work at towns ? isnt that sound good for ppl got low PC ?
    Suggestion 6: Player hiding system should work at towns.

I sad i like grinding and i am doing it solo. My weight limit is not enough i got 2400 when i grind at gahaz it can be full quick with trash loot and other trash items(Dont say buy premium). Weigt limit increase staff can buy 1 time per char. lets make it 2 ?

Suggestion 7: Make weight limit increase items buy twice per char.

Edit: I realized life skill exp transfer coupons are not in pearl shop
    Suggestion 8: Add pearl shop lifeskill exp transfer coupons

I know some guys already post these but i posted all in one and added my suggestions
    So guys what r u say? I wanna hear ur ideas

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  2. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

lol
    300-900m in a day? You really do not do horse training do you?
    4 horses T7 to T8, leveling them to 30 takes around 8-12 hours and it depends if you have pets that have life skill % + scrolls + premium.
    How would people who do horse training earn 300-900m in a day?
    To correct you its 1B in a week, just because you have issues with SD you want those who are quietly watching everyone and doing their own thing lifeskilling gathering, horse training, sailing sea monsters etc would be affected by the likes.
    Well, its an online game anyways there's a lot of people who are always Krabby and wants everyone affected.
    "If I don't gain much being active, then you guys who just afk whould NOT GET ANYTHING AT ALL".
    Krabby said so :)

Rah97 likes this.
  3. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

If u smart u can gain bro

4. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

I'm not :p
    I'm just against nerfing something that is aint broke. Special Deals was just a new addition, it never worked properly on the last few months that gamezbd was released (Oct-Dec 2017) and suddenly was fixed this year but then got nerfed.
    Why suggest a change on horse training just because you don't do it?
    It shows the crab mentality ""if I can't have decent, neither can you, you good for nothing AFK people doing horse training." LMAO
    It has been there since the release Oct 2017 and now you'all wanting to get it nerfed when the SD issue was just recently -_-

Rah97 likes this.
  5. BannanV2

BannanV2 New Member

Yup horses are OP in a Week you can make like 3 bil with casual riding :) if u want to get as much as u can, probably you could get around 5bil/ week

6. cocosul

cocosul Guest

getting rich while afk its not that right isn't? there's 0 effort at all.i mean, compared with SD.

7. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

it isnt because i am not doing it i did and i still do when i can afk and i think it is broken

8. BannanV2

BannanV2 New Member

You need to grind about 6-7hrs / day to obtain the same amount of money from afk-horse riding for 1 day, so why you should even bother grinding ?

9. Rah97

Rah97 New Member

I'd like to see a buff to the price of alch and cooking prodcuts, I feel like it would be a nice incentive for people to start making them and posting them, especially if they added the multiple crafts to stuff like cron meals and draughts.