1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Few suggestions the night time, manos pen accessory price, guild apprentice

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bsari004, Dec 23, 2019.

?

Which one do u like or agree ?

1. Yes we need something about night time

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Yes reward and risk is not adjust

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Yes im tired of waiting apprencite time

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

Night time
    Since we have korean mob statues (HP,DMG) and we need more ap then retail eu/na, this is actually ok i don't think this should change but when we see 10pm ingame we can not grind on any endgame spot till 7am this is 30 minutes world time i guess. I think we should get a nerf or night buff to mobs or i'd say adjustment with maybe increase of drops at nights

Manos pen accessory price
    i ll make a comparison right below and i ll use white colored prices on mp its medium of max and min
    TET Ogre price 11.2B
    PEN Ogre price 16.2B
    TET Manos (any accessory) 10B
    PEN Manıs (any accessory) 19.6B
    since we can not use failstack on manos accessorys and we try to enchant them with just damn luck
    Lets say u have tet manos belt will u try pen with %5 chance ?
    and if u have tet ogre will u try with %45 chance with 60 failstack ?
    risk and reward is not good for gamez it should change

Guild apprentice time
    You know we have this update for a long time now and i think 14 days is a long time for gamez and since there is not way to end apprentice for members it should be 7 days or 10 days maybe. Why i want this ? Well i changed 3 guild in a month and i was apprentice all i now create my own guild and i can't perm my friends to officer. We can reach end game in few months now so 14 days is a long time for gamez server

Please reply this thread ur thoughts about my suggestions

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Alright, I will throw on my thinking-cap and add my opinion.

Night-time: I do NOT agree with you that the mobs are THAT much harder at night, but I guess I am not grinding away at the hardest areas yet either, however I DO very much agree with you that, because the night time is SO short in comparison to the day-time, the loot/drop-chance should be increased.

Manos PEN Accessories Enhancement: Sorry, but I do not entirely understand this part of your post. You are saying that we Cannot add Valks-Advice to Enhance Manos Accessories? Because that is just not true, also you added the prices, which makes me think that I misunderstood what you meant.

Guild Apprentice Time: I do NOT agree with you on this, since the idea of having a Guild is to have a place where you "feel at home", around other players who play the game the same way you like to play it. A place to be loyal towards as well as working together for a greater and better Guild in general. So the notion of changing Guilds all the time (just because?) is indeed what the new Apprentice Time has been introduced to combat. So I would personally like to add more penalties for just leaving Guilds "willy-nilly", since it should be a once a month consideration at the very most.

3. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

im 289 aap 348dp with kutum i cant grind at stars end, underwater or even kratuga mobs dmg like hell at night

we can not use failstack on it its always same chance to enchant %5 for pen %15 for tet so u try pen with %5 chance and all u get is 19b ??? or even its not worth for tet xd %15 chance is meme

me changing guild all the time is a long story -,- i suggest it cuz we cant perm apprentice members to officer.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
  4. loboram

About you not being ABLE to grind in those areas, seems like you just need a bit more practice, not saying that you do not know how to play, but this here is a video of someone with much less gear score grinding away at Sycraia Underwater Ruins:
    So it is just a thought that you may need to be more aware of what the mobs are doing, perhaps block more often or just darts about the place as this player is doing.

Look I cannot believe that there is one type of Accessories that are completely unaffected by Enhancement-Fail-Stacks, so either it is a bug or something DEFINATELY has to be done about it, since it is the very first time I have ever heard of this being a thing.

"cant perm apprentice members to officer" I think what you mean is Promote, not "perm" which is a sort of abbreviation for permanent. But as in my first answer, I believe this is a problem that is about you specifically, since you do not even post a valid reason for constantly changing Guilds. However I do like that you finally managed to make your own Guild instead, so now all you have to do is get used to the rules that Guilds are governed by in Black Desert Online. GamezBD is unlikely to change the mechanics of the game based on one player's requests :)

In any case I do hope that you get used to how things are handled in this game, and I am going to immediately go check if your claim about Manos Accessories is true or not.

5. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

I m playing musa over 1.5 year i don't need practice for pve u need to read what i fukin wrote mate. u r doing this second time, u don't know shit and still u r posting reply about it. if u don't know don't reply and second i said i can't grind there at NIGHTS only with my gear.

Man third times u don't know shit and replying about it. YOU CAN NOT USE FAILSTACK ON ANY LIFESKILL ACCESSORYS cuz thats what PA wants that is same on retail. What i complain is the price we r enchanting pen accessorys over %40 chance and reward is sometimes 40 bil sometimes 15b and sometimes 100b. But for manos we enchant them %5 chance only and reward is 19b

i was thinking the word of "permission" but promote is right one i guess (im not native english speaker)

i told you my reason already "14 DAYS IS A LONG TIME FOR GAMEZBD CUZ WE CAN REACH 600+ GEAR IN 2 MONTHS" in retail 14 day is nothing but in gamezbd everything can change in 14 days so it could be reduce to 7 days.

6. Firstaken

Firstaken New Member

All i can see from this post is you have clearly NO IDEA about grinding in end game spots in GamezBD look you seem nice alright so i'll be nice, in retail you can grind end game spots without high gear because in retail it's easier , also you can't just say "Uh maybe you need to practice here a vid about how to grind" because that vid is nonesense for gamezbd you know why because spot ap/dp's are different then retail so you can't assume they will be same , Also in night time there is no practice can help you to grind in underwater it's just too powerfull to kill (they will one shot you anyway) so stop being disrespectfull to ppl and try yourself before even start to judge anyone.

7. loboram

Look@bsari004 first up I will give you one warning before I report your ignorant behavior, please read the rules of conduct of our community before using abusive language (http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/forum-rules.46270/).

Sencondly to both you and to @Firstaken, you have obviously read my replies as if they were meant as hostile, perhaps you are just used to people behaving like pricks I don't know, but in order to make this clear please re-read this part of my answers:

So basically, NO I did NOT know about the differences between Retail-BDO and GamezBD, since EVERYTIME Kolka makes a reference to something in GamezBD working as it should, he ALWAYS adds a video from RETAIL-BDO to provide proof of his claim. No-way I could've known that we would need +50 or more gear-score in comparison to Retail, here on GamezBD. Fragging amazing, but I seriously cannot follow this way to behave at all, nor do I constantly see attacks or personal insults on our forum, but when certain players repeatedly abuse of the forum rules THEN I report them, I always warm them first about their behaviors before forwarding it to the staff.

So in the future, please do NOT assume that ALL people in the Entire world are pricks, or behaving like little-spoiled-brats who use personal attacks and abusive language as if that is the standard thing to do.

One last thing...this is an open forum, so you will have to get used to other players disagreeing with your suggestions in general, or adding to them as well as detracting from them. It is not as if this is a certainty when you post things in Suggestions, no matter how many other players agree with you. It will always be up to the staff to consider -and even if they can make the changes- whether to impliment them or not.

8. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

man my first sentence was "Since we have korean mob statues (HP,DMG) and we need more ap then retail eu/na" i don't think u even read my thread. I see u on forum in other posts u shouldn't reply the subjeect that u have no idea.

im use to it man. i was expecting replies from ppl HAS KNOW SOMETHING ON SUBJECT and i wanted to discuss with them but u r posting reply to every post to just reply ???? STOP DOING THAT.

STOP GUESSING PLS FOR GOD SAKE.

9. onlydehaka

onlydehaka New Member

I'm mostly lurking the forums and almost never write a post, but I had to laugh at this. Don't want you to take this as an offense, but It's so funny that in another post you said that the 650gs doesn't exists, and the maximum gs you can get was around 580, and here you are saying that if you can't grind at night is because you need to get good (even sending a video of retail lol).

On-topic, I do agree that mobs are really tough at night, I have 296ap/358dp with kutum and can barely grind on sycraia at night even relying on elixirs, which makes grinding at night not profitable.

10. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

PEPEGA

yes at night even u can grind at those areas it is not porfitable so i suggested 2 thing nerf night time buff or increase drop rate at nights.

11. loboram

Wow...I simply cannot figure out what it is about my replies that make you sound as if you are popping your head off in pure rage...Seriously take a "chill-pill" pal, since that way to behave is not going to get you anywhere.

About me answering posts in general (which aren't yours specifically) that is really none of your business, besides I always try to be helpful to players on our community, however lately I have not had much left-over for fragging spoiled-brats and main-streamers in general, so yeah I have been answering posts with a much less "nice/kind" tone than I used to, but I am still answering to the best of my ability.

About me answering your post in general, sure I have the ability and knowledge to answer it, since you do NOT specify that you ONLY mean to make changes to the three areas you mentioned. Your post is a general statement about making changes to the core-mechanism of how GamezBD handles the night- and day-cycle, in respects to the loot drops. @bsari004 you're going to have to learn to express yourself much more precisely if you want to get some nice and supportive feedback, but I guess that I already said that about your behavior in general.

Then you mention something about Manos Accessories, which I have quite a few of, and have enhanced some already, so it just sounded wrong to me, besides which your suggestion is about increasing the price instead of the mechanism in enhancing them.

Finally you complain about something that is completely fair in my opinion, the Guild restrictions, which in my opinion really should be a lot more strict, as in increasing the "Leaving-Guild-Curse" up to an entire week to limit "Guild-jumping" which could also be abused due to the way the game handles the Guild-Storage, so a player could join a Guild only to rip it off from the items in it and you want to change to amount of time it would then take to get the more important items in the guild-storage. Yeah I do not think that this is a good suggestion at all.

12. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

im sure i specified it which i assumed ppl know night doesn't effect middle or early game mobs really,

mechanism of the enchant system should not change only price should cuz ppl don't even try TET manos mostly even they do they do not try to enchant them to PEN instead of doing that we can make second tet and it is the same money. The price should increased for its worth to try its not at the moment.

Well i see ur point but if the delay will increased in anyway it would be such a meme for gamez lol

idc i don't even responde much of those threads. i see u r trying to be helpful to the community but u r not really, u just reply to every post which idc but u replied my posts few times and i remember u have no idea about it and still pushing.

PS: for u to know we can reach 700+ gear in gamez

13. loboram

Funny enough you have not read very much then...Also seems that you are part of "that" crowd of players.
    You have completely ignored what I wrote, only drawing your own conclusions about what I meant. Unfortuantely written words aren't too easy to interpret, for the fact is that they aren't to be interpreted, just read, if you read something into the sentences or words, then that is you being delusional.

I have rescinded my gear-score statement in that same thread, from which you "quoted" not even using the function, and about putting @bsari004 down for "not knowing how to play", both of you are wrong, also how in the world would I possibly know how long that player had spent playing, as I ALREADY stated before; "...not saying that you do not know how to play...".

This is really turning into some sort of mud-throwing-competition instead of a suggestion answered, WITHOUT abusive and/or aggressive language.

14. loboram

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Memes meaning number 7?
    Not sure how else you apply that word to that sentence otherwise since this is the defination of a "meme":
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_meme (https://www.webopedia.com/TERM/I/internet_meme.html)
    So if I am to understand you right, you think that GamezBD will be done ("dead") in a couple of days if they do not make the changes you have suggested?

However I do apologize for not immediately taking note of the this in the first Post:
    Even so, you do not specify which areas you are talking about until I ask you, in the second post, and without my questions or answers, we would not have gotten to the heart of the issue, also just to make your head-pop once again; you only say "any endgame spot", which is not really a universal term, since there is only one "spot" (actually an area) that is Endgame (so far): Ash Forest (300AP)

If you want to add the areas you have pointed out, then it is not really "any endgame spot" anymore, but just where you go to grind specifically, otherwise others would add other areas where they like to go grind, that aren't the same as the ones you have pointed out. SO while you do say "any endgame spot" it is NOT as if that would make it completely obvious to all players on the forum, what exactly you were talking about.

15. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

WUT ? I REALLY WONDER HOW DID U GET THIS FROM MY WORDS LUL

Here is a lis tof endgame spots below;
    Aakman Temple (You may not count this one for gamez)
    Hystria Ruins
    Kratuga Ancient Ruins
    Sycria Underwater Ruins
    Star's End
    Ash Forest
    Mirumok Ruins
    Gyfin Rhaisa Temple

This list above is accepted thing for almost all players or even if u search google "BDO endgame spots" u'll see something like this one. I think it is abvious to all players above 261 AP Kutum and when i say endgame if u r not above that u shouldn't be replying for that suggestion

16. Chunn

Chunn New Member

you can grind at night time with a certain gear, but since xp is kinda useless and mobs at night time takes way longer to kill, I mostly afk during night time or do something else. So ye maybe a buff in drops during night time would be welcome

loboram and bsari004 like this.
  17. loboram

=
    "Well i see ur point but if the delay will increased in anyway it would be such a meme for gamez lol"

18. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

I'm here because of the apprentice time. lol
    I had this talk with Kolka before. Nothing changed. They don't use to change retail systems. It sucks. :'(

19. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

u literally want increase apprentice member time IT JUST MEME i really can't believe it

man pls don't reply my threads or replys no more just pls

20. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

ye it was long shot xd