1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Game is closing on loading screen anyone can help ?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by drakoniazzz, Nov 15, 2019.

1. drakoniazzz

drakoniazzz New Member

I got this problem every weekend on rbf . I cant understand why i tried update visiual c+ , rescue character , closed w/security , used vpn , deleted usercache more things but didn't worked. Is there any idea for fix this problem because im really bored i have this problem from 1 month. After maintance everything will be ok but cant play until patch on. Need help ...

2. h725p

h725p New Member

Hi drakonica, I have the same problem for more than a month, I have pointed out the problem to KOLKa and other administrators, the suggestion was to use a VPN; I used the VPN but it doesn't work the same. during the week I am busy so I can only play the weekend and RBF love it but if the problem continues I leave the game for good. I'm 3 in the rbf ranking is a pity that can not compete with others, I understand your problem but the only solution seems to be the mantenience. this is the last time I play if the problem arises again next week I greet you all .... great game sin.