1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Graduate Early when?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Carrygan, Sep 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carrygan

Carrygan New Member

Is there any information about when we get the “I want to convert my season character to a regular character” chat option to season, and when we can start the early graduation?

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

There is no reason for graduate. We start season exact in right time in 1st day of Fall, so untill Winter season will stay.

loboram and Yukisora like this.
  3. Carrygan

Carrygan New Member

The reason is i get the PEN Capotia accessori if i do it, and i realy need it atm. But if i got it only at december its ok but than i dont need it anymore after 4 months. Thanks for the fast answer, and have a good day!

4. llllllollllll

llllllollllll New Member

So if im a new player and create a season character, the best possible i can reach is 240ap and 300dp with tuvala gear. i can reach this in 3-4 weeks casual play.
    so basically once i am 540 gearscore im stuck and cannot progress on this character for several months until season ends.

at this gear you cant pvp, cant grind the high ap spots, so why even make a season char when you can just reach 540gs on normal server and progress even further in almost the same time? i see people get full pen in 2-3 months on non-season server here, so basically if you go for season character you just limit your own progress for months.

on non-season server you get 4 free captioa which is basically PEN Tuvala accessories + free TRI full oasis/supressed gear which is same ap/dp as TET Tuvala. with this you can get like 210ap 280dp in ONE DAY. (if your friends help you level).

it makes 0 sense to play season server if there is no early graduate. people only use season characters right now for cheap failstacks and some were hoping to get PEN Capotia for early graduate reward.

I would say thats a pretty good reason

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  5. Nightfallx

Nightfallx New Member

So I just started playing 4 days ago, I just finished one of the most annoying questlines (Valencia II) and I have to start all over again because we probably wont be able to graduate early? I didnt create a season char for the pen Capotia, I did it because of the bs pass and to exchange time filled Blackstones.
    Edit: Not like I wouldnt create a 2nd/3rd... char but I just dont want to do the story so fast again on another char.

6. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Look, I get that some players are locked into this frame of mind, where they HAVE to play the game according to this backwards mainstream way of thinking; "One-Way-To-Play". In that case yeah, you would have very little to no incentive for making a Seasonal Character at all, but then just don't.

For other players, like the intelligent individuals, it is for much more than just "what you can get out of it", as if the entire premise of EVERYthing you do in life HAS TO give you some form of reward, otherwise it is just not worth doing at all. For me it is about the long term rewards, such as the Fughar questline, and the ability to move about without much interferring, taking it easy as well as actually just enjoying the game...you know the whole premise of games in general :p

7. llllllollllll

llllllollllll New Member

reading comprehension: 0.
    exactly this kind of condescending attitude is what made you lose moderator, so i don't value your input on this topic that much.

just because you have very low standards, doesn't mean i have to go the same way. i just added my few cents on why having a season server that only limits the progress on a character is dumb.

beside that, all of what you said is still possible if we had early graduation. it would be just an additional player choice, so people like you can still enjoy the questline and whatever comes with it.

but well, i moved on with the topic and don't care what they do, since they dont speak the language of logic and reason, mostly because bootlicker like you take whatever they get and keep playing & donating.

first and last reply to forum troll like you.

no point for any further discussion on this. topic should have been locked already

NothingNerfed likes this.
  8. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

I agree, since this question is already answered by our developer I'm going to close this topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.