1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Greed to Over Price

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kalistrea, Oct 8, 2019.

1. kalistrea

kalistrea New Member

in the mean time though I am woundering whome do I need to talk with abought the
    IRL Cash shop product prices?

as I think they are outrageous on some things.

[​IMG]Talent: Hedgehog (Life EXP Boost, Auto Gather Materials) 15$???

this is way over priced as it is better to self gather. I understand people use it to afk gather though.
    I mean if it came as a t4 I would toltally buy it buy t1 is good enough and even so not worth it with masteries.

all the rare pets for 5$ each is dumb and only for looks you can get pets in game and change appearance cheaper.

the outfits going so high?
    10-20$ each? should all be 5$ each otherwise it is a greed infested game just like all the official servers.
    depending on country people get paid as low as 1-2$ an hour why would those people want to spend a hole days pay for an outfit?
    that would mean your only targeting the higher wealth people for income which brings less profit.
    also there are dozens of outfits and the higher wealth people would want all of them but would only waist on a few with such high prices.

[​IMG]A special map that can help you find your way back to town and back.

Archaeologist's MapA special map that can help you find your way back to town and back.

25000 Cash

[​IMG]A compass put together with Upgraded Compass Parts. It tells your location even in the Desert or Great Ocean, and can also guides other Adventurers easily to your location.

Lafi Bedmountain's Upgraded CompassA compass put together with Upgraded Compass Parts. It tells your location even in the Desert or Great Ocean, and can also guides other Adventurers easily to your location.

25000 Cash

the map and compass are way over priced it took me abought 700 hours to farm them in official servers, even so they are highly unnecessary items. and barely help you at all accept for the teleport which isn't of much use either.
    50$ for either one is way godly over priced just for a little convenience when there are google active maps and even a active map attach on.

the glowy weapon skins again way over priced and also I do not no why you guys do not got the Japanese flame burst weapon skins or the south korea weapon and outfit privet server skins as those things are super glowy as fuk and awesome.

wtf like really? soooooo expensive and the auto fishing one not even listed?
    you do realize it takes like 10+ of a pet to make a t4 pet right? I no on my t4 pets it took me over 15 of 1 single pet type just to make a t4

and my hedgehog on official neither of them are even t3

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I would like to like your post, really I would, since it makes something very clear to most players who are clueless to how most of the world actually works; namely just how low the wages are outside the "white/western culture"-countries.

However I am not going to like it, because the Cash-shop on the website GamezBD.com is indeed what it says it is, a cash-grab. Without it the server would most likely have a much harder time staying online and paid for, not to mention the wages of the staff-members, although I do believe that nowadays they are making pretty big sums of money for their pockets, instead of what it was like when they first started.

So I do not really know what to say, you are complaining about things that you can get in-game with pearls, and a few that are exclusively in the pearlshop, mainly outfits. The other items are all obtainable in-game without having to pay for them, yeah it is true that it could take you years before you are "lucky" (there is no such thing as luck it is merely a concept) enough for the game-core-RNG to give you the item, but it is still a possibility.

I personally joined this server above the others, because I thought that they had a vision of a world where cultures as well as countries would have no say in, how people can game and be friendly towards one another. That the staff of GamezBD knew how hard it is to get a Personal Computer in the first place if you do not live in a "rich country", and then you have to pay for internet as well, on an income that can barely pay for the rent and food. That the staff knew these things and yet they were willing to offer this service of free-gaming to all of the world. I am unfortunately about to change my mind, about the idealistic standards I would love for them to live up to, and simply have to accept that they are just like other humans, letting their greed get in the way of a much bigger and potentially great project.

It will always be in their hands though, this project and how to move forwards, what they will be focusing on, whether it will be more money for themselves or if it will be better connection/optimization, more staff-members, more developers, better gaming experience, a complete abandon of the idiotic "Retail-BDO" model of how this game should be...and so on.

All in all, I do get what you are angry about, but it is just stuff in a computer game buddy...in the end it means absolutely nothing, you should save your money and buy something in Real-Life instead of spending it on something that you can only brag about :)