1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hello ! New player !

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by bleah1, Mar 18, 2018.

1. bleah1

bleah1 New Member

Hello there !
    I've recently started played this server and I already enjoy it ! I've read the Google Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...30Zrcxteq8U2VSa3itdd1eitA8/edit#gid=541890420

But there are still things that I do not know !
    Like, I understand that World/Field Bosses spawn at a set hour, but I don't know which hour and I can't find any info on it. Also, asking on discord got me banned for 10 minutes, so that isn't properly managed...

Another thing that I read/heard is that Accuracy and Evasion stats are different from the actual server and I would like to know how and in what manner.

The Attendance Reward also doesn't seem to work .
    The World/Field Bosses don't work very well.
    Also a guide about enchanting with this new rates( with and without premium membership) would be nice !

Also, big surprise: the Black T9 Horse which you buy from the WebShop for about 65$ is bugged and can't learn a damned skill unless you use A LOT of skill coupons. I've used 44 coupons (10000 pearls) and the horse only learned Sprint,Drift and Insta. Accel. If it's bugged give the people coupons with it until you fix it.

Big shootout to this man right here @Vampyrism :

I want to believe that the staff and the people behind this server cares about it's players.

Other than that, not really. Keep up the good work !

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  2. Villain

Villain Proficient

To see the boss timers, you have to whisper the discord bot .boss to see timers.
    Evasion doesn't work, and I've been told accuracy works to an extent...
    Attendance reward period has ended, a new one will be put up soon.
    When you have your T9 horse you must remove the skill courser spirit, you cannot have it, or you won't get that many horse skills. See http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threa...a-t8-t9-horse-guide-to-gaining-skills.214210/

3. bleah1

bleah1 New Member

Hello !
    Finally a reply ! Thank you !

I read the guide for the T9 Horse ! I said that I already spent 10k pearls on it and it still has only a few skills ! I get up to 13-14 hopes on a skill until it changes in what I want. I suggested that the staff should also give coupons with the horse when you buy it.

Also, in the Google Sheet it says that the horse can't die but the catfishmans killed mine a few times.
    And the .drop filter doesn't work all the times !

4. Villain

Villain Proficient

It's harder on here for a horse to die than it is on retail, that's for sure, and when your drop filter is running, if your around other people who have a drop filter enabled too, sometimes you'll pick up their trash, it's just how it works.