1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

HELP HELP HELP Initialization of 'X' threw an exception

Discussion in 'Problems' started by xthreme34, Nov 12, 2019.

1. xthreme34

xthreme34 New Member

Good Day
    I have a gaming cafe, which has a Diskless Setup, and decided to install this game yesterday and launcher is working and download the game successfully tru launcher, but when i try to run the game to my computer clients i have the error " Initialization of 'X' threw an exception. The application is terminating." my server running on Windows 7 and had a Microsoft Netframwork 4.7 while my image clients run on Windows 10 with Microsoft NetFRAME 4.7 aloso, any fix for my problem sir any suggestion and instruction will be much appreciated.

Thank you so much and hope to help me so we can play this great server thanks!

2. xthreme34

xthreme34 New Member

My server has Windows 7 64bit and and have Microsoft NetFramework 4.7 installed but still GamezBD Launcher even dont have Microsoft NetFrame 4.6.1 bersion... While my Windows 10 Clients cannot be insllaed a netframework 4.6.1 bcause it has already installed with the higher version of netframe.

Please give me a solution.. GameZDB works on Windows 10??

3. Ayane

Ayane Guest

johndhonnel likes this.
  4. xthreme34

xthreme34 New Member

but how can u explain windows 7 that dont have Net Framework 4.6.1 is working fine? the problem is windows 10 cant install Net Framework 4..6.1 because a latest version are installed already and cant remove it. do u guys have any solution for this my costumers want to play the game