1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Horse Market

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by loboram, Feb 3, 2018.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello GamezBD community, I am a new player to your wonderful project and I am having a great time so far so thank you GamezBD staff members for all your hard work and dedication.
    I did a quick couple of searches on this topic but was unable to find anything about it at all, now my "problem"/suggestion is that in the Horse Market when trying to find a cool new horse you have no way to filter the results (the filter tabs simply do not work) so you are left having to scroll through 70+ pages of horses where 95% of them are worth 50Million silver or more. Now I get that some players have made it their income venue to level up horses and sell them to the Horse Market since the Imperial Horse Delivery is not working as intended (you either gain a fraction of the selling price and seals or you do not get any money and only seals) but now it has become a real problem because most players will not have the patience to scroll through that many pages especially when they find out that they cannot afford any of the horses in there at all maybe they can buy one of the four mules in there but otherwise the amounts of money needed to buy the vast majority of horses is so incredibly high that players just do not buy the horses for sale hence the problem with the list of horses for sale just getting larger and larger.
    I suggest that the Horse Market be reset somehow with ample warning in-game and on the homepage as well as in the forum so that players can choose to withdraw their horses from the Horse Market before it is reset emptying it and delivering an amount of money to the selling parties equal to whatever the server staff deem a fair compensation OR somehow fix the Imperial Horse Delivery service system so that players can use that instead of having to flood the Horse Market with horses only the highest income players can afford since most of us are simply unable to scrape together 50-100Million silver for 1 horse.
    Hope that you are able to answer this soon GamezBD server staff, by the way I think you are all doing a great job keep it up :)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. Uoryo

Uoryo Getting there

its easy to get your own t8 tho in a few hours or even a tier 7

loboram likes this.
  3. loboram

Exactly! You made my point, there is little need for 100s of horses of 50+Million silver worth in the Horse Market when it is easier to level up Training and go catch your own.

4. Uoryo

Uoryo Getting there

hows that a bad thing?

5. loboram

Sorry but I thought you had read the very first post in this thread, was I wrong?

6. ywcsam

ywcsam New Member

Can you elaborate how to get T8 in a few hours? Would definitely like to get one!!

7. loboram

Well it is not entirely true that previous post, first you got to get your Training Skill up and you can do this easily by buying a Tier 1 horse at the Stables (Beginner Horse), then you have to go catch a Mare (female horse) of any Tier and there are many places to do this however it is not possible to see what gender the horses are until you have actually captured it. This link is very accurate though when it comes to finding a horse Tier on looks alone: http://violetastray.com/bdo-horse-tiers-catalog/
    Just remember that your Training Skill level affects how easy it is to capture a horse so your first bet would be just to capture any horse West of Heidel City and hope it is a Mare. After you catch a Mare then you level it to minimum level 20 (better to level it to 30) and breed it with a Tier 4+ horse or if you can afford it breed it immediately with a Tier 6+ horse to get a much higher Tier horse out of it, you can even use the Mare afterwards to Exchange Horses in the Stables just rememebr to do it when the horses are at maximum level 30 and you will again get a much higher Tier horse. If you get lucky you might even get another higher Tier'd Mare to breed once again, so all in all maybe a day or two and you will have about 2 Tier 4+ horses and 1-2 Tier 6 horses, only if you get lucky though. If you have high Training Skill level about Professional you might be better off trying to get a high Tier horse right off the bat, try looking at this site for more information on where to find horses to tame: http://violetastray.com/bdo-horse-taming-and-locations/

Noyah likes this.
  8. Ain

Ain New Member

I don't agree. I think instead they should just fix the filters instead of making some strange "cleaning" mechanic that they would have to code themselves.

9. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

I don't think they can rewrite the code here. They're literally a copy pasta of retail. Kolka said, if they try to do that, everything else gets broken. That's why we've never had an attendance reward that is on point.

10. loboram

About rewriting the code that does not make much sense since the GamezXX site has made the statement about the longivity of their servers where they say that they have rewritten the coding of the game in order to make it a legal educational project.
    To answer the "strange cleansing" comment I can only say that if all the horses in were sold on the Imperial Horse Delivery the Horse Market would be for horses that are actually affordable as well as the rare horses instead of the 50+Million horses in there now that take up 90% of the market and for new players to this site that can be quite overwhelming especially since the money making on this server is not times 10.

11. Ain

Ain New Member

The money making on this server is most definitely x10 lol. Also it seems like you didn't even read what I said or at least understood. It doesn't matter if there is 50+ million (there's not) horses on the market. Instead of adding some totally new weird feature instead they should just fix the filters so you can browse through all the horses and see specific skills/tiers you want. It would be much easier to fix the filters than implement a new feature. Not only that but people in game might not like the idea of there horses being sold for half price after 7 days, while everyone would support fixing the filters. On top of that this new feature would add in even more random silver (inflation) & the filter would not.

loboram likes this.
  12. loboram

Fair enough @Ain I did read your message and I get what you mean, fixing the filters would be the correct way to address this problem. I just thought that if the Horse Market stays saturated by extremely costly (yes there are about 90% horses worth 50+Million silver in the Horse Market) and not automatically regulated like the Market Place is (and as you said yourself 7 days limit) then people will just stop trying to buy a horse in there instead opting for aquiring one by taming and breeding. But as you also say the server money mechanism is higher than it would be on the official server due to the high drop rate of sellable items but still it took me about 4 days of leveling my first Character and just running through the Black Spirit Quests to get ahead and be able to buy some worthwhile gear not to mention having enough Black Stones to get it upgraded enough for the area I was in at the time. I know that I am not an elite-player who knows all the ins and outs of this game yet which is probably the reason it took me so long but still for new players to this server and/or game it can seem quite daunting a task to gather enough silver for one horse let alone all the other things that you could spend the silver on instead. That is the reason I posted this to begin with, just to make it clear that the Horse Market list just seems to keep getting longer and longer without anyone actually buying the horses in there UNless the player has already aquired all the other things they need such as Boss Gear worth 1+Billion silver. I still have NO idea of how to get such a high income of silver but I am very slowly getting there with my other Characters who are doing all the quests that yield goldbars as a reward.
    So I get your idea of just fixing the filters as the best way to deal with how the Horse Market works but eventually the sheer influx of high Tier'd horses and the prices will still affect the number of actually sold horses which leads to an increasingly long list in there, that is just my point and hopefully there will be some sort of fix other than the filters that can account for the extremely high number of horses in the Horse Market in general, I am not saying that the horses should be deleted or sold for a lower price unless the prices are remarkably lowered if you sell them to the Imperial Horse Delivery which I do not think they are since I just tried to sell a Tier 2 level 22 horse at around 2,5 Million silver (which unfortunately did not work as intended).

13. Whiteghost

Whiteghost New Member

It's 3am and I'm too tired to keep reading but saw this and wanted to help. I was in the same boat as you 3 days ago, now I have 1.5 billion from horse training. Feel free to pm me if you need help setting it up, I can get you a near free t8 in1-2 days plus hundreds of millions while doing it. IGN = Ebonsong and family is my forum name.

Edit: ops old thread, got here via link, thought it was new.