1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

In-game economy

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Creepiepie, Oct 1, 2020.

?

Do you want a bot that buys SOME of your caphras stones?

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    57.7%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    42.3%
  1. Creepiepie

Creepiepie New Member

EDIT:

Since this got literally zero comments, i'll go more in-depth.
    This isnt just "pls give me more money"
    Its about moving every item in the CM. Everything has bottomed out. A daily injection of money for every player will move more items, increase the playability at lower levels, and make grind spots more profitable.
    The inflation is a non-issue, as it can be easily countered with a money sink event or similar.
    I strongly believe that giving everyone money every day is one of the healthiest things you could do for the economy. Weather its by caphrahs, or other means i dont care.

ORIGINAL THREAD
    Since O'dyllita patch almost everything has gone down in price significantly, and trade volumes have disappeared.
    To stimulate growth, I would like to suggest a bot that buys certain items caphras stones, highly grinded perma-bottomed price items. At a slow and steady rate, always keeping some items in stock.

This simply gives regular players a chance to catch up with the veterans, as now you can barely make as much money as retail some spots, due to over-saturated markets and products that will NEVER sell.

I hope you will consider this economic stimuli, as it will bring excitement to many people finally able to grow their value at a more reasonable speed.

Since this got literally zero comments, i'll go more in-depth.
    This isnt just "pls give me more money"
    Its about moving every item in the CM. Everything has bottomed out. A daily injection of money for every player will move more items, increase the playability at lower levels, and make grind spots more profitable.
    The inflation is a non-issue, as it can be easily countered with a money sink event or similar.
    I strongly believe that giving everyone money every day is one of the healthiest things you could do for the economy. Weather its by caphrahs, or other means i dont care.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2020
    Klauda likes this.
  2. ludiq

ludiq New Member

Since caphras are ''gift'' and we all get them afk via exchange,not so good idea to buy them ,but more like some other stuff that is obtainable via active play .There is one thing ,that can be put to Kolka npc for exchange for silver and that is ancient spirit dust.Since everyone have access to caphras ,and dust come both from grind and lifeskill (but not afk activity),that will drive ppl to more active play and more silver.Or just change the price of item (currently is 3k ).That will boost most grind spots and active lifeskill.

marsseven and loboram like this.
  3. McConnel

McConnel Getting there

I fully support this idea and i think we should implement it asap.
    Ever since the Odtylia patch came up the market is crashing in price on almost every single thing obtained through grind, making active playing and grinding less attractive than life skilling or bartering. The supply of silver is low, because people use this silver to buy cron stones, and thus taking away a ton of silver from the game.
    Caphras sale should be automatic, and we should be able to just sell it.

4. Mocks

Mocks New Member

The problem lies in the fact everything is easy to grind for. As in all the low items. There's really only a market for big-ticket items. If that.

loboram likes this.
  5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

6. Creepiepie

Creepiepie New Member

TexasTwurkTeam and Jujuba like this.
  7. loboram

I certainly did add something to the thread...making you aware that you could have found the exact same thread title if only you had botherd making the search in the first place. I even voted.

Now for answering your original post, since you have taken offense at what is only a personal opinion:
    There have been at least two other threads about adding an automated Central Market Bot, so it is far from an original thought, and I am not quite sure what you mean with: "at a slow and steady rate"?

I would very much like to hear exactly what items you had in mind that would automatically be bought, and why not ALL items?

At what specific rate are you thinking that the items (insert Caphras Stones), should be auto-sold?

This just seems like another plea to get the one thing that ALL players can get for themselves, Caphras Stones that you can exchange to from Artisan Memory that you can buy with Free Pearls at the Kolka-helper-NPC, just sold automatically or directly converted into silver, making the function of the item loose everything it is currently contribution to the community. The few players who do buy Caphras Stones with silver do so because they are simply impatient, and want to make Caphras upgrades happen immediately.

It just doesn't seem like a great idea, as has been explained in the other threads, again a quick search would have shown you that.

On another note: Thanks by the way for the automatic "hate" there...Was nothing surprising at all, but still you could easily have held back, Especially now that you have a responsibility...and you know who you are :p

8. CHEV

CHEV New Member

you are absolutely insatiable @loboram does it I have read so many post spanning years and youve had to have a word in literally every single one of them?

Jujuba likes this.
  9. loboram

Funny you should say that while injecting a reply that has Absolutely Nothing to do with the Thread Topic.
    @Creepiepie, I am sorry if you find my replies upsetting, but they are just a reply to your suggestion, and also a personal opinion, without talking down to you, without cursing/swearing, and I am actually asking relevant questions, which you still haven't answered.

10. CHEV

CHEV New Member

@loboram i didnt mention about you not being on topic lmao there's no rule about keeping replies on threads on topic to the op. there you go bending reality to suit your dismissal. i was merely statin in a public forum how you are in fact prolific in a way that could be deemed insatiable.

11. loboram

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/forum-rules.46270/

Yes there are forum-rules...perhaps you should read them before making wild accusations without any facts.

12. Creepiepie

Creepiepie New Member

I'm not gonna entertain your comments @loboram.
    I think people should be rewarded for grinding, and stand by my suggestion of a bot buying over-saturated items.

13. loboram

Entertain? Don't you know how to read a text without inserting your own interpretation of what you Think the words mean? Look this is NOTHING PERSONAL from my part, but it sure is quite obvious that you have all intention, of being insulting towards me, for what appears to be no reason at all. If you felt as if I was attacking you personally, then I am sorry, but you do have to undertand the premise of a forum; Personal Opinions!

I asked these quetions, because that way this vauge suggestion of your might have merrit. At the moment there isn't much substance to your suggestion, other than my initial assumption. So if it isn't a "gimme, me, me, me" post, then please make things clear for the GamezBD community, so we can take a stance on the topic.

14. semih1298

semih1298 New Member

this thread is completely begging for money and supporting afk money. They just need to buff grinding trash or add perma golden event and also buffing lifeskill. But they r too lazy to do that. For this only way to sell tet tungrad belt is sending premium for it as we see mostly in chat.. sad but thats how gamezbd mp works now...
    Edit: and also resetting mp prices would fix things only for 1-2 months. it would become same again

15. Creepiepie

Creepiepie New Member

Sort of. We need a higher volume of silver going through the economy. A daily injection will make sure to keep that movement going. If there is an equally effective silver sink (removes money) then theres no risk of inflation.
    Look at some items with 200k for sale, and 10k ever sold. Thats the kind of items id love to see a bot buy a portion of. This includes caphras.