1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Increase Drop Rates for Weekends

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by weed, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weed

weed New Member

Hello ,,
    as all know, the drop rates now is too low if u wanna compare it with drop rate from 2 months ago ... Ppl says that the rates are bugged ,, but most of us knows that carl decreased the rates for his own reasons that we dont know since he dont like to talk with the community .. and we know that he can bring and increase the drop rate as he wish,
    we dont ask for drop rate to be increased all days 7/24 ,, we just want the rates to be increased in the weekend and "WeekEnd event " since Noyah wont make any events anytime soon before the Beta finished ,,
    My guild is one of the biggest guilds in the server. if not the biggest atm.. and iam officer there so we noticed that ppl get bored from grinding for some hours and just got 3-5 drops . i know u will say go try Official game .. and i would say i already tried it and already left it .. coz the time that the game consume from us is too much.. most of us left the Official coz of lack of time .. when i found this server i rly was happy to join since i can complete what i couldnt in the Official one and experiencing higher rates and higher lvl.
    last 2-3 weeks we suffered a bug in our guild and we lost many members coz spending there time here same as spending there time in the official so they went back there . coz almost the same for them ,, after carl fixed our guild we start to recruit new players but the new players already complaining about the rates since most of the old players have good high gears .. its a beta so its normal to have all ways opened for the all players to experience the bugs and glistchs which the server have atm .. and we know that will help the server to go to the next stage faster ,
    so we as old players we just request a weekly event to increase the drop rates. i hope u will listen to us and not ignore this post since we already been here for much time and we already knows most of the bugs and we still reporting not just having fun.
    Finding bugs and Glitchs is our Job as Beta players .. and we are doing it
    For now we just need an increase in the drop rates as weekend event not all the week
    IGN : Di
    Guild : Addicted
    ty

ProF1re, Kemazo, MasterCheeks and 3 others like this.
  2. Kemazo

Kemazo New Member

+1 i agree completely i'm not here as long as Di but i can say its getting boring farming witches for hours and hours and hours and maybe getting 1-2 witch earrings in 3-4 hours? if i wanted these rates i could play official which i stopped because of this specific reason , that the grind become too strong to get better gear / upgrades etc . so a weekend event from like Friday - Sunday every week with increased rates . i'm also thinking about quitting since i can play official and prob drop better then here which is sad since this here is a beta / private server so making the drop rates that low that you drop more on official doesn't make any sense , so please listen to us and make at least weekend drop rate increase events so we can enjoy the game again and don't leave the server because the grind is the same as on official , thank you everyone for your hard work on the server , but we need to change some stuff so people don't quit after short time because of the same grind factor as in official thanks .

IGN : Gattsu
    Guild : Addicted
    Have a nice day

MasterCheeks likes this.
  3. MasterCheeks

MasterCheeks New Member

+1 i really do enjoy playing in this server the only grape i have with it is the drop rate i dont see it at level of offical drop rate but it's pretty damn Close to it, i love the ide of having increase drop on the weekend and i back it up 100%. Carl pls make this happen for the ¨Future¨ of the server

IGN: MasterCheeks
    Guild: Addicted
    u Welcome!

4. Hakuryuu

Hakuryuu Getting there

+1 With the increased rates on weekends. However, I would like to question exactly what's the point of the current rates if we are in "beta phase" since the point of beta phase is to mostly find and fix bugs and maybe test out new stuff, wouldn't it be more helpful if the rates were much higher than that? Also, if the devs or Carl himself would wish to experiment on the rates, wouldn't it be a bit better if he consults with the other staff members and even the community for what rates would be most reasonable for the community in preparation of getting out of beta?

There are also a lot of other questionable stuff besides the rates right now, but we'd have to stick with tackling the rates first.

Again, I'll just quote Carl's announcement of the open beta phase:
    Our goal is to create an enjoyable environment for users to progress through the game much faster than official with leveling/gearing up while leaving an exciting custom end game content so feel free to leave us any suggestions throughout the beta.The beta will last as long as it needs in order to improve user experience.

5. 99Knights

99Knights New Member

Hmm, don't know what effect this will have with you all being from the same guild lol.

6. ProF1re

ProF1re New Member

i complety agree! improve the rates will help the player to find the bugs quicker and help to fix the gam quicker too, we need the old rates back!

7. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Sounds good. I have forwarded this, let's hope for some good news :)

8. weed

weed New Member

Well we already talked about it alot in the guild chat so when i made this post they wanted to put there opinions about this matter

Well ty Noyah :) thats what we wanna see

9. Hakuryuu

Hakuryuu Getting there

I've been planning on doing basically all life skill-related quests(Gathering, Alchemy and etc.) since people rarely do them or do not bother at all. I'm struggling with increasing my contribution points(currently at 281 but I'm using all of it for other productions) and since I'm currently studying, I don't have as much time to grind for them. I find the rates ridiculous for a "beta" server. While I do applaud the efforts with the effort in fixing bugs, the rates right now is pretty concerning.

10. weed

weed New Member

its not just the Drops from Mobs.. also iam alchem. Life skiller and gatherer so i already noticed the difference in the loot now and before .. before when u lumber a tree u got all possible drops from the tree now it will be the timber of the tree and a log

11. monti522

monti522 New Member

Good post, and as I said in my previous mention in another post, it seemed somewhat unfair to see all the veterans with the whole team in PEN, and many like me new we see that there are many well-equipped players and that the drop is quite lower And it is more difficult to get things to be able to raise ... because it demotivates and as I said for that I'm going to the official .... I see well that you see this post and you think about putting the rate drop rather better and not only the goals Of week, I would put it permanent ... because people are just bored and I do not think it is what interests you for your server. a greeting

12. Renaro

Renaro Expert

Great idea, but how incresed drops if they locked all good instance? they should make the instance work first, and i beliave this wont happen, has being years and drakenspire doest work.

13. Noyah

We are not talking about Aion here, this is Black Desert section :)
    Double check next time before you reply.

14. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

As Addicted´s GM, I see discussions and ppl getting frustrated about the current droprate way too much for my liking. Me myself, I dont mind the rates as they are. But I can clearly see where people are coming from. We had alot people leaving the guild and essentially the server due to current droprates.

15. kitty87

kitty87 Guest

i agree even i thought quiting.

16. kitty87

kitty87 Guest

i'll put a lengthy post...
    so some concerns . i'd like to see drops raised up way higher then current rate..seems lowered..now..

for instance on retail mos/witch/treebelt/ogre are used as a currency mostly and are higher drops on retail now to point they are common.

right now they drop way to low. people also use Witch for stones. it's only way.
    scrolls should drop more often. let's be honest atm scrolls rarely drop. unless you are out their for 10+ hours which is nuts.
    boss armour from boxes...i am never seeing them. when group of players do 30+ scrolls and no bundles award anything useful on a high rate server..you gotta issue.
    add MF to scroll bundles? maybe 2 a box? and 1-2 per scroll boss kill per player? this would make grouping for them good as it stands no one cares to.
    increase drops all around. maybe modify the buff on weekends to add extra 500+% to 1000% as it currently stands..weekends is when more play so this kinda rewards people playing also would keep people playing.

boss drops...world bosses honestly everyone should be geting a box. currently i see people who afk after 1 hit..get a box while the people who try and take a boss out or are doing damage...get nothing. its almost as if afking is better on bosses.

add Con Blackstones to world boss drops maybe as well as bonus loot? this in turn well would make more people show up <3

in general..atm loot is really sad. i'm 2 weeks in andi'v seen a handfull quit because of it

another thing maybe? if you cant fix rewards soon. why not add maybe 100 loyalties to every 30min pearl box? atleast then people can save up and use towards scrolls and other items.

17. thienmap

thienmap New Member

get VIP member ... drop x400 but it doesn't better =))) , idk why , my main acc get VIP and 2nd acc not VIP and they drop same :v :v

18. Noyah

Thank you for your suggestions :)
    This is Black Desert section. Aion and VIP has nothing to do with it.
    Next time at least make sure you commend in the right section, becasue let's get real, since when Aion has pearl system?
    -Unrelated messages will be deleted.

19. monti522

monti522 New Member

Today, in this new update and implementation of the new patch ... after our prayers and discussions, we do not miss any case not repaired the rate drop in BDO ....

20. weed

weed New Member

as i thought this patch wont have the increased drop rate .. Noyah said that she will tell carl about it .. but i still dont have high hopes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.