1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Increase Drop Rates for Weekends

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by weed, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I said I will forward your suggestions and I did.
    I didn't promise anything and I never said something like this will be implemented right away.

2. monti522

monti522 New Member

Well it seems equally stupid ... you do not put the rate drop much higher ... because you want to enter new people to test the server and report bugs because it is in BETA phase ... and there are many people With the equipment very high .... and with many resources because the server tube x100 of rate drop ... and 70% of those people annoy and do not let the new ones play like me .. !!! And it is not fair that I have to spend 1 hour to get 1 witch earring on a BETA ... I see it a real stupidity!

3. 99Knights

99Knights New Member

Yea the drop rates a bit funky, but tbh I had rather he focus on the bugs, the servers hella full of bugs.

4. Hakuryuu

Hakuryuu Getting there

You see, if Carl increased the drop rates and the rates related to contribution exp, it would actually help with speeding up finding bugs for life skill related quests but then again, not everyone really cares about it. But of course, everyone who comes in the server differ with each other in terms of the way they play.

monti522 likes this.
  5. kitty87

kitty87 Guest

theres already a big gear gap because people prior had free pen given to them. and bing able to use exploits and higher drops prior...this gaps rather large when two select guilds are geared to point they can go to zarka and one shot 30+ players repeatly over and over with no dmg possible being done to them.

may want to fix that gap or force more to quit. word of warning because last server i came from this very thing happen. and most of its community up and left in couple nights.

either way you guys proved you dont give a fuck just like how aion server went ages ago...i expect to see same happen here.

as long as drop rates are this horrible for newer players i can already see them quit. oh p.s your drops are less then live 2 and half hours=no witch here. i went to retail for bit. due to buffed rates. poped on my alt 49. 30 mins nets me 5....something wrong when you cant even loot a blackstone off freaking normal mobs barely anymore

6. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I understand your frustration, small group of people got free PEN stuff from Navi's giveaways few months ago. I agree it wasn't such good idea but we don't cry over spilled milk, do we? However, I somehow tried to balance the current situation by adding in total more than 5k Concentrated Stones (Weapon/Armor) to the marketplace.
    So I will have to disagree with you, saying we don't care about the server? That's not true. We definitely do our best to satisfy the players and we do take into consideration players' suggestions, which is why we have this sub forum.
    Aion has nothing to do with this so let's keep the other game out of this.
    It has already been confirmed, the drop rate issues have been fixed a while ago.
    We are still in our beta phase, theres alot of stuff currently not working. If you find bugs by all means report to the bug forum so we can get it fixed: Click me.

Thank you! Your suggestions are highly appreciated~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.