1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Launcher wont stay open.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by UltimaRecon, Oct 27, 2019.

1. UltimaRecon

UltimaRecon New Member

Every time I open the launcher, I see it for maybe 1 second and then it just closes itself. I've re downloaded the launcher and it still does the same thing. I can't find anything on this problem.

2. UnParallel

UnParallel New Member

Same problem i have i tried everything checked files reset comp re downloaded launcher and checked the path but didnt solved :(

EDİT: My problem was solved.İ reinstalled visual c++ from in the game file (redist).

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  3. UltimaRecon

UltimaRecon New Member

In your black desert folder? Because i dont have a redist in mine. I've tried reinstalling visual c++ a few times normally and it hasn't changed anything. So what exactly did you do?

Edit: Never mind, I got it working, I just uninstalled visual c++ and the launcher again, this time it worked. No idea why it worked now and not the other many times I tried, but whatever.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019