1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My Pc restarts after 5min of playing bdo

Discussion in 'Problems' started by bigUWU, Feb 18, 2020.

1. bigUWU

bigUWU New Member

Hi guys c: as the title says my pc restarts after 3-7 mins of playing randomly, this happend yesterday once i just tought my pc had a problem or something like that cuz it did not happen again when playing bdo yesterday but today everytime i start bdo and play couple min my pc restarts and that only happens in bdo not in my other games, and if someone ask for overclocks or something i did not overclock anything and i did not change anything on my pc everything is the same but since yesterday and today it restarts every time after couple min no blue screen or anything my pc shuts down my fan goes rage mode and than my pc restarts, and ive already downloaded the game twice now, did not change anything someone help me pls men ): i cute ))):

2. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

Sounds like ya pc is getting too hot and turns off due to that check ya temps on ya processor and gpu

3. bigUWU

bigUWU New Member

cant be, im playing bdo since months with the same pc etc, i never had problems accept yesterday and today

4. Tardigrade2108

Tardigrade2108 New Member

Been having the exact same problem, still haven't found the issue, tried stess tests on my PC, changed my ram, temps were all normal, no obvious losses of power, reinstalled windows and the game 4+ times, nothing works, to the point now i can rarely get past the main menu without a restart. don't know if someone has found the issue for this but it's been happening since about the 13th for me personally. been playing for about 3-ish years now and it's only just started.

5. illusionow2

illusionow2 New Member

I just had this issue in December where my computer crashed/lost power more frequently over time until it crashed like 3-4 times a day while playing and worsened to crashing every time when barely getting to character select screen. Then it started happening when loading other games so I knew it wasn't just bdo. I replaced my power supply which fixed it 100% no more shutdowns. Gamezbd kills power supplies that are several years old if u are leaving it on every night to farm pearls. Sounds like u guys are having the same problem, 3-5 year old power supply reaching the end of its lifetime and suddenly having problems with cpu turning off randomly when the power load increases or is high. If it's not overheating, no viruses, nothing new, it could be a dying power supply. Hope this post helps.