1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Now Processing !!!!

Discussion in 'Problems' started by acronoxx, Sep 11, 2018.

1. acronoxx

acronoxx New Member

hi, i downloaded the game 2 days ago. it was 755 version idk,, im sure it wasnt 855
    anyway, i played 1 day..everything was fine, and TODAY, i Updated the client to version 855...
    and you know with this lack of seed download legendary speed, i waited So long and finally, i did it, its here
    NOW the problem :
    i cant play anymore !
    in game, main menu, when i click Start... i see a Now Processing massage and Nothing happens after... Nothing, no matter how long i wait

and i know wut you gonna say now :) --->
    i searched alot.. did ALL the things u said.. restart modem/router...logged in to my account through website and Rescued the character(its nothing about character). nope
    no ping reduction application on my pc, no anti virus, no fireWall . still didnt work
    changed DNS service to public and stuff...still didnt work
    used VPN with different IPs maybe one of them works... nope
    deleted Version.dat or Logs or Log folders ... (they downloaded or rebuilt again after luncher logins).. nope

nothing Helped so far ! i just cant play it anymore ! and im sad because of that 37Gig downloading ... and as i Searched so far, no offense but i figured out non of GMs could solve it like they dont know wut is this! because i couldnt find any helping answer from them answering multiple threads with this exact Now processing problem !
    pls, help US. i really like the game and this server but if i couldnt fix gameZBD i cant waste the game itself

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Are you able to log in now?

loboram likes this.
  3. acronoxx

acronoxx New Member

i could log in...yeah... my problem is IN the game, i Log in, the game starts.. but INSIDE the game, when i click on start to go to channel selection menu, it only shows me Now Processing massage...

4. AshKamuy

AshKamuy New Member

What was the solution to this problem? The same thing is happening to me.

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Think it is a thing that could be solved by deleting the version.dat file in the GamezBD main folder.

But you will still have to run a File-Check of course...good luck :)