1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Orginasation for storages

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by canucoconot, Oct 21, 2020.

1. canucoconot

canucoconot New Member

I'd like to see a way for us to organize our city storages.
    Herby I'm referencing an item we already have in the game, which is the: Morco's Gear Bag. These are bags that sit in your inventory and you can put a number of items in them to keep them sorted.
    I'd like to see an item added to the game that's like this but that can put into storage (or make the current Morco bags placable in storage).
    1 city storage can have up to 192 slots and if you're anything like me I store a bunch of stuff in my main city, all of my lifeskill products are in there, but also items I need for other things (think of items needed for the Krogdolo set you can store in heidel). I'd like to be able to put bags into the storage to sort items on kind or their usage.
    Now I do realize this could be a workaround to the 192 slots since 1 bag could store 6 different items, so maybe you'd take down the total amount of possible slots to lets say 100 or we count every bag that gets added to the storage as 6 slots in use.

Thank you for all the amazing content.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Storage1.png

I wasn't sure what exactly you meant, so I tried to make my version of what I thought you meant.
    The plus signs are openable and closable tabs, with the name of the item-types in that section.
    Having one for Plants & Mushrooms plus seeds/hypha, one for all Timber related items, one for all Metal related items, and so on...

Am I close to what you meant?

marsseven and canucoconot like this.
  3. canucoconot

canucoconot New Member

Not what I meant but honestly, this idea is even better hahah. I'd love to see something like this implemented. It's just so unorganiszed now.

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Well, the Auto-Sort at the top left of the Inventory- and Storage-page can be useful, because (especially in the Storage window), having to move items around ALL the time is certainly exhausting. But not so sure that window design is part of what the developers are able to do, also it would be a big change in comparison to Retail-BDO...not so sure they want to do that.

5. canucoconot

canucoconot New Member

Yeh I know about the auto sorting options. But to give a quick example: lump of raw sugar and capturing ropes are both horse products, yet one is often sorted at the beginning of your storage and the other somewhere on the bottom. It's nice to have that option somehow orginise it, but it isn't great.

loboram likes this.