1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Random Delays

Discussion in 'Problems' started by smurphs, Apr 13, 2022.

1. smurphs

smurphs New Member

Hey guys,
    I've been playing this game for quite awhile now and recently went back on it. The thing is, I'm not sure what happened to the servers but I randomly kept having massively delays. I noticed this when I'm grinding and then at certain intervals, I just don't do any damage to them and they just stand still. After 10 seconds later, they it will catch up with all my damage and kill the mobs then. I asked a few people in the game and they all said they are perfectly fine but I'm not sure why it is only affecting me. If you are going to ask if it is an issue on my end, it isn't and I made sure to check every possible problem that could conflict with the game. Anyone able to help with this?

2. Meow3

Meow3 New Member

Try to turn off Low-Power Option in game performance settings and try using VPN.
    Suggested using Surfshark VPN / NordVPN

3. smurphs

smurphs New Member

Low-Power Option was already turned off and I already tried the VPN and unfortunately that didn't help. Also, my ISP is perfectly fine as well.

4. Meow3

Meow3 New Member

Maybe should try Disabled Allow Game Client Seeding and Disabled SMT/Hyper Threading in Game Launcher

5. smurphs

smurphs New Member

Tried that before and I don't think that's the problem since it helps with FPS.

6. violetcivy

violetcivy New Member

The character may appear stand still when I got being hit or CC. It seems Warrior is only class having this problem since my other alts is doing good(Guardian + Hashasin + Sage)
    I can confirmed this issue also have been happened to me recently after the update. I think its new reworks is still not stable in this patch.
    It's really annoying seeing the character standing still which is not respond to any acts.

7. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am sure that there are more people, who are very grateful that someone is trying to help them out, so thanks for trying @Meow3

@violetcivy I don't think you understood the description of the problem. It clearly says, that there appears to be up to 10 seconds lag periods. So it isn't an animation glitch.

@smurphs I believe that Meow3 was on the right track, it seems to be a problem with your Internet connection. Reason being, that you can play "normally" at times, and then only a few times, these long delays happen. It speaks to an instability in your connection. Now it may be that your Internet Service Provider is just fine, but many things may still influence the connection.

Have you tried using the in-game main-menu/settings option, down in the left corner, "Delete Cache"?
    This might be slightly useful to you.

Otherwise I suggest you get your Ressource manager, up and running, and display GamezBD internet usage. You know ALT+TAB when you get into one of those delays again, to see whether the connection is indeed lagging. However other than using a VPN, as Meow3 suggested, I do not think it is something that you can fix, from your end or from GamezBD end.

Alternatively you can reset your connection, by restarting your "router/modem", or using the Windows Command window, to clear DNS and reset internet.