1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

SD

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Baahu, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Baahu

Baahu New Member

I saw a post where some ppl where talking about nerfing that or buffing that....
    I dont even know what SD is or how do you get it,is it a buff an item or what is that,can any1 pls explyn to me or show it to me somehow? Ty

2. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

SD means special deals if u r in party with another player (there must be 2 players in party) you choose special deals from party settings to green and items u drop while u close to ur party mate will sell directly, before central market we could buy item from there and items goes lower and lower if they don't sell (-%3 in every 10 mins i guess) and server were buying all items every 12 hours and money goes to mailbox but now special deal items directly sells and money comes to Black Spirit's Safe.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Well, it is basically a way to promote teamwork in the game, so while you are in a Party with another player (up to 5 players to a Party) there will be some options available to your Party-Leader in the Party-window.

An icon (that looks like a cog) can be pressed and a menu of loot is opened, where you can choose to sort the Party-loot by either its value in silver OR by the "loot-colour", however this is entirely dependant on the players staying within the "Wifi-Signal" like indicator in the Party-window of each other, once you leave the range of that signal the loot your pets/character gathers will no longer be counted into the "Special Deals"-loot, so you just have to keep an eye on the "Wifi-Signal".

It is for some unknown reason STILL being called Special-Deals-Party because, once upon a time there was a Market-Place where at the bottom of the list, you could find a Special-Deals Section. Basically as @bsari004 put it, the loot-items would automatically be moved from the Party-loot-bag (also gone now) and into the Market-Place for sale at a decreasing value for every X-amount of minutes there, they would be placed in there for about 24hours before being sold at a minimum price equal to about 30% of the value of the item on the Market-Place. BUT the upshot of this lengthy process was that ALL players could access the Special-Deals-Section of the Market-Place and buy items at an amazing discount, more than 50% and all the way up to 70% off the original prices. HOWEVER since the introduction of the new Central-Market (which is quite useful in many ways), the Special-Deals-Section simply NO longer exists at all, just like the Party-loot-bag is also gone.

The Party-loot-bag was a wonderful tool for Partying up with your friends and guildies, since ALL loot gathered by everyone in the Party would end up in this virtual-loot-bag, and players could then access it in order to either "roll-for" or just "buy-out" the items that they REALLY needed or just wanted, which would then leave the others in the Party with the option to decline on the items or also "roll-for", while the one that had a lot of silver COULD potentially then just "buy-out" ALL the items from this Party-loot-bag for themselves, BUT the thing is that they would STILL get a "1 divided by number of players" amount of silver back from the Special-Deals-Rewards that would be distributed every 24 hours, so at around midnight server-time the silver from ALL Special-Deals would be distributed and even if one player had bought ALL the items in the loot-bag ALL players would then receive an amount equal to the total value of all the items divided by the number of players.

SO all in all...it SHOULDN'T be called SD anymore, since there is NO such thing, and hopefully my explanation has been of use to satisfy your curiosity, as well as leave you with the impression that it is well worth it to play on our community in the long run :)