1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

season server end?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Kao8077313, Nov 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kao8077313

Kao8077313 New Member

I am a new player When does the season server end?
    Will there be a new season server?

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

As far as I know, the season ends on the 30th of november, and a new season then starts thereafter that should last about 3 months. So the best thing to do is to wait until after the 1st of December, and then make a Seasonal Character. I believe that at the end of the season, the season-items get converted and the Character automatically gets booted off the season-server, BUT I did hear from @Kolka, that it will still be possible to continue doing the daily Fughar quests...ALthough, I might be mistaken about that, after the season ends, so you do aren't forced to do the last Fughar quest for the season end. Better ask @Kolka really.

Kao8077313 likes this.
  3. lumoz

lumoz Proficient

Make a season char before 30th, so it counts towars first season. Do the dailys after season 1 ends. When that char is done, start the second char wich is possible due to s2 beeing up already at that time.
    This way, you can get both 40day rewards from seasons. If you waited till after 30th, you get only 1 to chosse.

4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

GamezBD Season 1 finishes on 30.11. That means after this date you can’t use graduate quests and can’t obtain quest for transferring items/characters. You will be able to finish 40 day quests which you started before. All season items which are not transferred to the Normal server will be deleted before Season 2 starts. We plan to open Season 2 in 2-3 weeks. All characters that will not be early graduated from season manually will be transferred to the normal server automatically without any items. So you have 2 days now to change Tuvala items and make graduation to the normal server.

From Telegram

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.