1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestion: Life skill-related stuff and so on.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Hakuryuu, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Hakuryuu

Hakuryuu Getting there

It would be nice to have an increased contribution exp rates and gathering drop rates even just a bit if it's possible, since very few people invest time on that, it might be nice for those of us who would put time into it and it'll also help those who are committing to cooking and alchemy because they rendezvous when it comes to the demand for materials and ingredients. Aside from that, it might also give an alternative way of playing for those who don't really wish to pick fights for a spot(yes, this is a mostly PVP-oriented game but it's also an open world one). That being said, increasing gathering drop rates for sharps/hards can diversify the way people farm since having to grind helms/hexe or whatever gets tiring too, being able to get what you need from something that one can either find boring or fun would add as a nice option for people coming to the server or are currently staying. Lastly, because we are still in beta, it might also be a good opportunity to see what increasing the gathering rates and contribution points will do to the game's marketplace/economy since with the current golden artifacts event, the players' purchasing power is increased and so does the demand for other items and with the up and down drop rates of the server as of the moment, and as well as the demand for spots in areas like helms and etc.; Adding another option for farming wouldn't seem to be such a bad idea.

Now with the aforementioned suggestions and reasons to support them as to why it would be nice to increase contribution exp and gathering drop rates for sharps/hards. I did hear of Epiphany's suggestion to do something with the drops of the mobs in the desert so that it would make it worth going out there for the players. I thought that with that(Epi's suggestion), why not also give people a chance to gain stuff not just by grinding for it in another way while not only benefiting themselves but it would also help liven up, as said before, the economy.

Then again, this is just a suggestion but I do hope it might be considered.
    *cough* Cheers to the devs(since I heard Carl is not working alone anymore) for fixing life skill-related quests. (Though I do wish we get filtering back.)

Edit: I'm just gonna quote Carl's announcement about the open beta.
    "Our goal is to create an enjoyable environment for users to progress through the game much faster than official with leveling/gearing up while leaving an exciting custom end game content so feel free to leave us any suggestions throughout the beta."

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    Odelschwank likes this.
  2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Current Server Rates
    • Monster Exp rates: 10x
    • Life exp rates: 10x
    • Horse exp rates: 20x
    • Tendency, Explore, Fitness exp rates: 5x
    • Skill, Guild skill exp rates: 5x
    • Monster, Collection, Steal, Fishing drop rates: 10x
    We are aware of the rates, this will be resolved as soon as possible.
    I agree and that's why I added more than 1k Concentrated Stones (Weapon/Armor) to the marketplace just 3 days ago, to make it easier for you.
    [​IMG]
    Other than that, as long as there is a problem with the rates, nothing else can be done until we find a solution.
    I have already suggested to add another channel, however, there is no news so far.

Thank you for your suggestions :)

3. Hakuryuu

Hakuryuu Getting there

Yeap, I was there and I saw you adding conc stones however it'd be nice if we didn't have to rely on you(of course, things like that are nice and seriously appreciated). Anyhow, it's nice to know that it's getting worked on or so.

Give life skills some love.jpeg