1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Terrmian Waterpark event in Christmas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CLANNADaniel, Sep 24, 2020.

?

Terrmian Waterpark event + Christmas event on December

1. Yes, please! +1

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Nah, -1 (explain why you chose this)

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

As you should know by now, Terrmian
    Waterpark event was not released this year because it wasn't in the build we had, retail having all the good events for themselves is not fair so I'm suggesting to release this event at the same time as the Christmas event because the Terrmian Waterpark event requires you to farm some coins from daily quests, (if you manage to get 30 you can exchange it for a free swimsuit outfit for your class!!!!) and more stuff like fishing for profit but that takes time that not many people may have right now when they are not on vacation so I thought that releasing this event while they are on Christmas vacation is the best course of action in my view, It would be a weird but more enjoyable Christmas in Black Desert.
    What do you think?

loboram and Jujuba like this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Actually MANY events would benefit from being twice a year, so they can enjoyed at opposite ends of the year, but not sure if this is something that the developers are in complete control of, might be a really easy thing to implement, or might be really difficult :confused:

@Kolka could you please let us know if this s doable thing on GamezBD?

3. miapisthug

miapisthug New Member

They defnitely can, I know of servr ( that im not gonna mention) that has every outfit on pearl shop, all the event ones, halloween ones, marine ones, terrmian, summer, coco plus all the removed costumes as well like shudad,anemos bern. and it is not close to be as big as gameZ, so yeah they defnitely could do it but they probably wont cause WebShop.
    Edt: I just realized you were talking about the event and not the costume :/

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020