1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Useful trade

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Harai, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Harai

Harai New Member

Hi everyone, I would like to propose to make the Trade more useful, as for the exchange of money (perhaps through ingots), objects like black stones and more, I suggest this because by playing with friends, we cannot help each other, and it is the only game on which you can not do such a thing, it is also difficult to say "I put it to the marketplace and then buy it" because there is a pre-order, it is possible that the object sells it to other people and I can not to make the purchase, or if I need silver, they cannot lend it to me, the same goes for black stone and other, in the end it would be enough to change the codes to make the trade useful.

PepeXav likes this.
  2. LordHardy

LordHardy New Member

I kinda like it that you only can use the marketplace and cant trade items from player to player. so please dont change

loboram likes this.
  3. Razzor03

Razzor03 New Member

Actually i would preffer they to make Items also tradable and not only selling it over Marketplace. Making a Trade System just for Pots is dumb af and not helpfull at all... It would be so nice if they would make all Items like Boss Boxes and stuff tradeable so Guilds , Friends can help eachother.

PepeXav likes this.
  4. Zefirio

Zefirio Getting there

the idea of implementing personal trade in a game like bdo is dumb. Really guys go grind.

5. Razzor03

Razzor03 New Member

The only dumb one here are you tbh. If you got nothing else to say. I recomment you to think before you write some **** like you did rn.

PepeXav likes this.
  6. PepeXav

PepeXav New Member

I do indeed agree that in the past, I've wanted multiple times to help my friend who was starting but most of the time the only thing you can do is boost them by taking them to the helms or some X place. i would love if they implemented a player V player trading system. would be amazing. very good idea i love it

Razzor03 likes this.
  7. PepeXav

PepeXav New Member

Dude its not about being lazy and not wanting to grind, its just about making it more fun for people who wanna progress faster thats all. Everybody has been grinding this game for friking ages so it would be completely fine if they added a trading system

Razzor03 likes this.
  8. Harai

Harai New Member

Just to give an example, my friend and I were doing the "epheria sailboat", but he gave up, and it would have been nice to use his materials to complete mine because he doesn't use them anymore, instead the only way is to sell them to the marketplace, then to pay unnecessarily something that could have given me for free.

I don't say to make EVERYTHING marketable, but normal things like money and craft items, because you know that in 2 you always do it first.

PepeXav likes this.
  9. MFDOOM

MFDOOM Getting there

Trading of items would just real money trading / buying silver an issue just like in every other game.

loboram likes this.
  10. Zefirio

Zefirio Getting there

if i really need to explain to you the motivation of my opinion your more dumb then i was thinking

11. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

While I can understand the reasons behind a request like this, I highly doubt this one will ever be implemented. There are reasons why bdo does not have player to player trade. Don't get me wrong, i'm in no way, shape, or form bashing anyone wanting this. I'm just saying that i don't think it will be considered because of those reasons. They want us to play the game for ourselves, which was the main reason official does not even have it. Silver trade in this way would go insane, for one example also.

loboram likes this.
  12. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

This would be the only outcome if it were to be implemented, EVERYONE would be boosted by the "Elite"-like players who have spent far too long playing this game (perhaps even abused of bugs and so on) to gain an insane amount of silver, which they would now be able to lure players into their guilds with. It would completely ruin the choices and balance for new players on our community. Although I like the idea in its simplest terms, without all the horrible fallout of the decision, I would -as you all point out- love to helpout new players with anything I can to make their arrival into our community better. But there used to be a Gifting pearl items way to do that and I am about to make a list for possible items for Pearlshop item gifting, as a vote in suggestions in a moment, trying my best to choose items that aren't marketable and would not upset the game-balance.