1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About resorpless nude mod

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ulfberto, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Ulfberto

Ulfberto New Member

So i know this thread is closed https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/restore-nude-mod-immidiately.237083/page-3#post-2212749 but i really liked to give my input about this.

I'm a 2 year + experience mod author (most of my work is from Fallout 4) and i love to mod stuff when there are tools for that. I personally like to make things for my own (and share if possible) so i was hoping i could resculpt my character body (striker) and replace in BDO and other fixes like the annoying syhazar helmet clipping on my char face
    [​IMG]

Unfortunately none of those are possible right now because i heard you guys blocked modding for Gamez. Which i understand since people can abuse of cosmetics that way.
    With that in mind, i also heard you guys are considering to give a nude mode. So the only thing i ask, if possible, to consider to add an option to extend sliders limit as well (the same feature that comes in resorepless nude mode). So i could at least try to shape my character body the way i want in game.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I admire your dedication to modding, I surely wish I were one of you modders, but there is a simple reason that this thread was already closed, and that is; Answers have already been given.

This is not really supposed to be in here in the forum, it is supposed to be sent directly to the developers. Since this isn't for discussion, or a suggetion for all players to get involved in. It is actually a petition from you to them, for a "job-opening" so that you can make modifications to the looks of the characters. Okay, not really much of a job, since most modders do it for free, and it is known, that some have "donated" outfit creations to GamezBD...or I might have misunderstood that part.

So my suggestion to you is; Please let's just leave this be, at least for now.

Once the next big update has been released, and the first bug waves have passed, Then the developers can refocus their efforts, and take on more work, which isn't just about the updating everything.

By the way, that is a tremendously huge job, getting the server up to date, and working with the client, including all the new database entries, and testing all of it...I would love to be able to help out...but alas, I am merely a mortal, and not a Coding/Graphics god, like @Carl and @Kolka :joyful:

Ulfberto likes this.