1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Atreian New Year's Resolutions!

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Dimitra, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imbaLMERS

imbaLMERS New Member

IGN: Humpty
    SERVER: SIEL
    4 Atreian's New Year's Resolution:
    1.I,ll buy a house so that after doing the job of being a daeva I have place to rest.
    2.I'll always pray to lord kaisenel daily for the assurance of my soul to be with him when I'm gone.
    3.I'll boost all my strength to protect my fellow elysea from the balaurs and asmodians.
    4.I'll visit more often Governor Fasimedes in the Protector's Hall to help him give a hand in his work and take advice from him.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
    Dimitra likes this.
  2. iHmf

iHmf FORTIS FORTUNA ADIUVIO

IGN: Hmf
    Server: Siel
    4 Atreian New Year's Resolution:

• everyday i will recruit good cooks and together we will make energy-giving foods and distribute it to outpost defenders of Asmodae.
    • every morning in pandaemonium i will conduct exercises to help my fellow asmodian get fit not fat.
    • i will research on how to build the best siege weapon to help us claim every forts.
    • i will make a central communication center in order to contact every asmodian in times of emergency and fast response.

Deexee, Dimitra and Cycles like this.
  3. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

IGN: Rubyah
    4 Atreian New Year's Resolutions:

1. To start the year, I will boost the morale of every Asmodian by giving them my Blessing of Guardianship.
    2. I will keep good healthy communication with the entire Antreian populace.
    3. I will actively participate Atreia's different variety of activities and learn things from it.
    4. I will be cleaning up my warehouse and give those things that I don't need to the needy ones.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    Tsurt, Mae and Dimitra like this.
  4. pefo

pefo New Member

IGN: Sebaz
    1.-
    I'll make the best Dragon Soup in Atreia
    2.- I'll try to survive alone in Heiron's jungle
    3.- I'll make a big farm for those poor Porgus and Qooqoos in Poeta
    4.- I'll do my best to be the best chanter in atreia

Kessie and Dimitra like this.
  5. prinnyXdood

prinnyXdood Proficient

IGN: Alizabeth

1.) For starters, I will strive as a better Songweaver in instances rather than messing with Asmodians.

2.) I will shape up my Armor Smithing and Tailoring professions to make lots and lots of beautiful sets. Oh joy!

3.) I will saving up a lot of Kinah to buy my friend's old Estate in Oriel. It's getting dusty now...

4.) And finally, I will keep in touch with my old friends even after we all went separate ways after disbanding our old legion.

Dimitra likes this.
  6. Malicious

Malicious Nightfall

IGN: Ashatia

1. I’m going to adopt as many pets from Katin as I can <3

2. I’m going to save enough kinah so I can buy my dream house on the beach in Coast Road Village

3. I’ll try to get my Seasonal Wingfeather Guestbloom to 3600…“only” 3000 to go!

4. I have to be more careful with the Soloris Wine and Sweet Solorius Cocktails , I drank a little too much on New Year’s Eve. Now I have to drink Carrot juice for the rest of my life, and I really don’t like carrots :/

Happy New Year!

Kessie and Dimitra like this.
  7. chloexxx

chloexxx Expert

IGN: Louela

1. I will craft my own scrolls and potions and no longer spend my kinah on broker.
    2. I will always clean the fountain/pool in Pandaemonium Plaza since we have also fish in there.
    3. I will put some chairs/benches near the Vifrost Bridge since so many asmos waiting for BG to open.
    4. I will spend more time in my house at Pernon rather than spending time using my private store.

Dimitra likes this.
  8. Cherro

Cherro Nightmare Forum Legend

IGN: Cherry
    1. I will Run across inggison all days to lose some weight (ate a lot in Christmas)
    2. I will try to spend my kinah and resources in useful items... instead of remodels.... ugh hard one >.<
    3. I will help the alchemy supply vendor... He is always there... all alone... :<
    4. I will give some decent houses in pernon to stray shugos... nyerk nyerk you are welcome nyerk

Dimitra likes this.
  9. wincx69

wincx69 δεν ξέρετε τίποτα για το φόβο

IGN: Kenshurenyerk

This year I won't be a lazy Daeva for being standby in pandaemonium but to go out and hunt those paper skull Elyos instead.
    2. I wish to have my own studio house this year (because I never had one before) to stay in specially to those Daeva who needs a shelter.
    3. I will start to give free scrolls like greater running, courage, awakening and etc.. for the new daevas, well for their head start grinding every day, welcome newbies.
    4. This year I will maintain for being cool, humble, respectful and well mannered Daeva to show them up as a role model in the whole atriea.

Patzake, Patatas and Dimitra like this.
  10. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

IGN: Pawn

1. I will enhance my cooking skills so that I can cook healthy foods for the poor residents of Ishalgen.
    2. I will save my kinah to be given away to the forsaken poor Asmodian begging for kinah in Vifrost Bridge Pandemonium.
    3. I will study hard how to make potion and serums to cure the zombies on Beluslan.
    4. And, I will do whatever it takes to be a responsible Sorcerer, and be strong to protect my comrades.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    Dimitra likes this.
  11. Kaijuh

Kaijuh Proficient

IGN: Kaijuh

1. This year, I (Kaijuh) will stop being a NOOB, I (Kaijuh) will start researching (do more crafting), reading (in the Library of the Sages, to know more about the history of Daevas, skills damages and combos) and exploring (doing more quest and go anywhere) in the world of Atreia (so I will stop asking @Dimitra a lot of stupid questions haha), take risks and trust my instincts, to improve my knowledge about Atreia, also to know the little details, the little details that have a big role in the world of Atreia, NPC locations, Important Quests, Gear Drops, and more.

2. The reason why I (Kaijuh) want to know more (or to master the game itself) is to HELP, I want to be helpful, in times of war (I will support by giving/sharing crafted scrolls and potions to legion mates and friends), (using/applying/sharing what I've learned) in making Battle Strategies, Class Combos, Doing Quests, Look for great achievable remodels, Killing Bosses, and more.

3. Then, if I (
    Kaijuh) became a pro, I will TRAIN the newbies together with my friends and legion mates (they're also PROS of course haha), teach them to craft, to hunt, to level up, to get geared and more. To breed a new Generation of heroes that are capable of doing anything, understand anything, to be anything they want to be (to be pros and not lazy :/), and more.

4. After all this is done, I will CONTINUE to help, and to share what I have, and the things I have learned, to encourage everyone not to feel down spite of the ups and downs. We may die in battle.. Our fortresses may fall.. Our supplies may be wasted.. Our efforts May seem worthless.. but always remember, Re-spawn and Resets :) Tomorrow is another day to fight!

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
    xpapax45, Kessie, nofeara and 2 others like this.
  12. rickyacc

rickyacc Getting there

Ign: Bayroon
    4 atreian new years resolution:

1:help the weak to become strong so that increasingly our people grow.
    2: I will increasingly train in sanctum, dueling with my friends, getting strong not to give up on inggison when they need my help
    3: I will work hard, to learn how to create weapons and armor.
    4: I'll be careful in the warehouse sanctuary, not to be stolen by thieves.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    Dimitra likes this.
  13. Cryptonian

Cryptonian Proficient

IGN: Cryptonian

1: This summer I'll start studying for the preparation of the tissues so when I finished my studies I will have my own shop selling clothes, so I will offer my work, my fashion designs to revolutionize all Sanctum. With the money earned, I hope to buy my own house in Oriel with sea views, this is my dream
    2: I will rise early every day to train hard with my colleagues in the coliseum of Sanctum. I think I need more quality to fight Asmodians, I have to be faster and stronger to improve strength and agility in battle
    3: I'll start traveling secretly Beluslan. I have to get all sorts of information to plan all my strategies when it comes to the battle against the Asmodians, I need to improve, I'll sneak between them and observe their training, fighting techniques, movements, all you succeed in the battles
    4:And I will do my best this year is planning parties at my new home, we've all been very tired and just think of the battles that we have no time to think of other things, we have to dance and recreate our minds with something new

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
    Dimitra and Thyroid like this.
  14. Tsurt

Tsurt ~ Cris ~ Forum Legend

IGN: Tsurt
    1. I will try to explore new places.. I'm bored of stay in my house in pernon or run around in pandaemonium. I've heard that there's a place called Levinshor and it's awesome. Full of nice plants and animals, i really want to travel there.
    2. A few days ago i've had a dinner at my friends' house and i was surprised of what they had made with only some vegetabled like plia, sniron and tyron. Now i will try to learn cooking.
    3. I will ask a non-profit organization to help that lonely dragon that flies upon inggison since days.
    4. I will experiment my own abilities through other kinds of magic. I like to help people, maybe some curative spells would be helpful.

Cycles and Dimitra like this.
  15. nofeara

nofeara icxc

IGN: Ceranium
    4 Atreian New Year Resolution:
    *First: I vowed to vanquish all my hatred to Asmodians by forgiving and accepting all the painful memories of war with them. Afterall the balaurs are the real enemies, i must explore more quests to bring back these fallen ellys to their true nature. They were Elysean in my dreams o_O .
    *Second: I promise not to kill the helpless Shellhorn Lobnite triplets in Cygnea for my Kinah and enchantment stone farming, instead i will hunt other nasty creatures and balaurs in other places.
    *Third: I will increase my patience and perseverance in finding the whereabouts of the Lym. They maybe be growing now in caves or dungeons or there might be morphing designs in the unexplored quests or maybe the balaurs are just hiding the seeds of these creations so i really must hunt more balaurs. The daevas in Atreia has sickness that only highest grade potions could heal.
    *Fourth: I will recognize my feminine side. Being a warrior should not be a reason that i should not dress up elegantly sexy like my sister Aethernote. Afterall i am "confidently beautiful with a heart":p.

Rivex45, Kessie and Dimitra like this.
  16. Hyun_Soo

Hyun_Soo あなたをずっと待っています

IGN: Fem

1. I will help and guide my newly fellow Deavas in their journey through.. (Mentoring, Crafting, Etc..)
    By giving them exact information as what they expect in this Server and what they need to know.

2. I will buy a house somewhere in Pernon and invite some friends to visit my newly purchased house. By there we will have some house party and movie marathon.

3. I will have to continue my practice as a crafter specifically the tailoring and alchemy.
    4. I will clean my warehouse and closet regularly to have more space/slot; and donate my used clothing to those in need.

Dimitra and Patatas like this.
  17. kennith

kennith New Member

ING:Unleas
    SERVER:siel
    4 atreain new year's resolutions:
    1 I will help others to know the location of Tigraki Islands to let them buy them designs and to help them enhance their crafting skills too!
    2 . I will track down Beritra, together with the remaining reians in Cynea and with our rage of vengeance, we will avenge the destruction of ur game
    3 4~ And finally, the most important thing in this new year, I have to LOOK FOR FRIENDS, my travels in Inngison when I sought revenge against the Asmodians, they have not given me the opportunity to start a simple conversation with someone. I forgot myself, I forgot I can be kind and respectful to my brothers Elyos! :) This year will be very good, I believe
    4 And the last one i will be active siege war to gain more Glory Points for my dream to become Asmodian Army Governor and to be a Good Person too

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
    Dimitra likes this.
  18. Thyroid

Thyroid Proficient Forum Legend

IGN: Thanagar
    My 4 new years resolution

1~ My guns are my best mates struggles in my life, but the first thing I'll do this year is new, BUY NEW WAPONS, I want to give a new change, These guns bring sad memories of my mind when I saw my companions fall dead in the days that battles were fought in Katalam.
    2~ This year I have to IMPROVE MY MARKSMANSHIP, to learn to use my right vision for a perfect shooting, I can not let my bullets accidentally hurt my brothers Elyos un battles!
    3~ I have to START WORKING HARD to get a house , I can not continue sleeping Outside Oriel . I was always thinking about the fights and I did not think at any time to rest in a house and enjoy the scenery and beautiful houses Oriel offers , I have to start a new peaceful life , without forgetting that I will always fight for the honor of the Elyos .
    4~ And finally, the most important thing in this new year, I have to LOOK FOR FRIENDS, my travels in Inngison when I sought revenge against the Asmodians, they have not given me the opportunity to start a simple conversation with someone. I forgot myself, I forgot I can be kind and respectful to my brothers Elyos! :) This year will be very good, I believe it!

19. nicoconocomora

nicoconocomora New Member

IGN: Manger

1. Being a soldier, i would train harder (follow quests and orders of my masters) so that i can be the greatest asset of the Asmodians. Being strong comes with a great responsibility.
    2.Sharing and helping my colleague or the citizens of atreia would be my duty. Giving them what they need would be my task as long as i have what they need or i can offer them free service in can they need my assistance if i can do what they require me to do.
    3.Cleanliness, Orderliness and being respectful to others, I'l make organizations or institutions that would observe this 3 things/traits in order to maintain and follow it.
    4.Lastly, I being a asmodian citizen and soldier, would create rooms for the homeless and clinic/hospital for the injured and a pet/monster taming site for us to be able to take care and mingle with them and study their behavior.

Dimitra likes this.
  20. bloodlane

bloodlane New Member

IGN: Bloodlane
    4 Atreian New Year's Resolutions
    1. I will ask Governor Fasimedes to support me in training, and hone my mental and physical skills to its best, at Sanctum.
    2. I will track down Beritra, together with the remaining reians in Cynea and with our rage of vengeance, we will avenge the destruction of our homeland.
    3. I'll meet Governor Michalis in reshanta and secure every fortress, artifacts that my family elyos defended for,and together we will be Victorious.
    4. I'll investigate the Rifts connected to Enshar and protect Elysia from asmodian incursions, finding every single way to defeat ASMODAE

Dimitra likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.