1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Atreian New Year's Resolutions!

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Dimitra, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. artjay

artjay Won'レイ

IGN: Wonrei
    Server: Siel

4 Atreian New Year's Resolutions:
    - i will improve my strength and deffense by doing exercise in my little studio in oriel so i can withstand the zerges.
    - i'll make sure that i will help those new soldiers of elysea for the sake of our race.
    - i will kill every single asmodians for the safety of our race elyos.
    - but most of all i want a peaceful days in atreia.

Dimitra and Kessie like this.
  2. Patola

Patola Proficient

IGN: Patola

1. First of all every morning i will go Pandaemonium Plaza training dummy area to do some exercise to keep my body so health and sexy also I'm willing to get sparring anyone likes. ;)
    2. As everyday needs I will cook healthy meals and make new dish for my beloved legion mates and friends for a healthy body.
    3. I will be saving kinah to buy recipes for my new dish every day and i will give kinah to those who need it.
    4. And the last one i will be active siege war to gain more Glory Points for my dream to become Asmodian Army Governor and to be a Good Person too.:)

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
    Patatas, Dimitra and Kessie like this.
  3. Thatquick

Thatquick Quirkless

IGN: Dezertpunnk
    Server:
    Siel

4 Atreian New Year's Resolutions :
    1. In the morning i will have some exercise in training dummy to shape my body
    2. I will gather fresh recipes to have healthy and shared to homeless people in the pandaemonium
    3. Enhance my skills to be a good ranger and respect to all
    4. colect tokens for my colection

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
    Dimitra likes this.
  4. QueenKrulcifer

QueenKrulcifer Carve your path , Don't Trace others.

IGN: Queenonodera
    SERVER: siel
    4 Atreian's New Year's Resolution:
    1: If I can , I want to build a Pet shelter so that all of the stray animals well have their own homes and they will not be hunted again! :D
    2: I want also to have "Mercenaries center" So that other low level characters can Hire mercenaries to help them complete a mission or to level up. Not just other players can hire them but also the people here in Atreia can hire them to help them carry the loads and guard them to avoid any possible ambushes or any agressive monsters .
    3: I will help all the Warehoushe manager stacking up all the items and baggages at the hall of prospertiy and at the same time I will clean the hall prosperity and the Elyos square because most of the time almost all of the players gathers in their so its kinda dirty now. :D
    4: Since I want Unity , Its doesn't matter if you're a Shugo, Elysea , Daeva or whatsoever I want all People the welcome each other for the better future. No racism just peace, love, acceptance :)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
    Dimitra likes this.
  5. ombinx

ombinx Proficient

IGN: Opera
    4 Atreian New Year's Resolution:

* In this year i will sweep Hall Of Prosperity area , its kinda dirty and no one ever doin it.
    * I Will find the guy was selling the broom first. Ordais guy at verteron didnt want to tell where he got it.
    * will ask Anaka to help me to sweep at sacttum. looks like she is good at doin it
    * will Help senarinrinerk to replace her at Broker duty, atleast twice an week. sience she need to spend more time with her children

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
    Dimitra likes this.
  6. Sougo

Sougo Katte ni my soul . . .

IGN: Lordfrozen

1.Train some more about sorcery and to be an effective duelist and find the sage of this class in asmodae in a form of a lady they said.
    2.Gather information about the legend of the high daeva on what makes him high so that i can apply it to my lifestyle to excell on my choosen path.
    Willing to risk it all.
    3.Workout! A sound mind in a sound body.Sorcerer known for being smart for using magic and clever in the face of their adversaries and so to acquire such intellect you must first build a healthy body.
    4. A strong willpower I cant make those New Year's resolution I stated above if Im lacking on it .

Patatas and Dimitra like this.
  7. Wangfei

Wangfei Mommy Jessie | 林辰秀

IGN : Wangfei
    Server : Siel

4 Atreian New Years Resolution :

1. Since it's 2016, I want to change my hair style along with my hair colour which could fit this new year. I will go to my angelic beautician, Maenia. She is the best makeover in town you could ever have!

2. I promise I will be taking care of Jessichan more. My lovely fairy, sorry for always leaving you alone and being meanie to you, I promise I won't do that again.

3. Last year my grandpa, Pernos, asked me to help him out a bit and find his beloved pet, Tutty. I promised him, this year I'll seek for Tutty until I find fim.

4. I will join the sky pirate shugo in Steel Rake, I'm looking for some adventure this year, so Ahoy! Let's go sailing!

Nayr, Patatas, Kessie and 3 others like this.
  8. Miotoko

Miotoko New Member

ING: Andrash

Aterian New Year Resolutions:
    1. Travel around and learn some new healing methods. The world is so big so there should be thousand of things that I still don’t know!
    2. Finally start the renovation plans for my studio – I was collecting money last year – so now it’s the time to do some works!
    3. I will join the Pernon Neighboring Forces to help them get rid of those nasty pickpockets!
    4. Train more with my little sister – she told me that she had difficulties healing her legion mates – so would help her improve her skills!

Patatas and Dimitra like this.
  9. Cana

Cana New Member

ign :iamnurse
    server: siel
    answer 1.i will clean up the fallen snow everyday
    2. i will bring foods for those brave guard at sunctum
    3. find a place to play around along with those kids
    4. look around sunctum to find a good place to make selfie of our group mates and cheer up those brave guard around sunctum.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
    Dimitra likes this.
  10. Martyr

Martyr I like French fries

IGN: Burklicht

• First of all my priorities this newly Aterian year is i will find another decent job due to the end of my contract that i have finish with Governor Votan of reshanta for Eliminating multiple Elysian officials. Selling goods in the District market in pandaemonium is not enough. but still i'll assist those newly appointed daeva who are up to the task to hunt some Elysian officers and probably generals too.
    • This year i will work extra hard on training with my Sensei Sigyn (Scout Preceptor) to master and perfect the art of slide-shot. i still cannot apply it on real combat situation. and also to say thank you to her for teaching me the Art of Sage mode or Ranger Mau form. but the real thing that intrigues me most is this so called ancient technique called arrow bending but i cannot find any arrows anymore :D
    • Me and my buddies Guhh & Akuma (pets) are going to do some Endurance training in enshar consist of hiking, running, swimming etc. last years Aterian holiday really hold me down and kinda gain some weights
    • I'm going to travel the whole continent of Asmodae and balaurea for a new adventure. Ninis and Dogrurunerk (npc near 1v1 port) is starting to get annoyed at me for always standing near them and doing nothing (afk :D). I'll probably visit every Village because sometimes they ask for an a assistance for a daeva like me to do some task/quest i might get a good loot for dealing with them.

Cycles, Dimitra and Patatas like this.
  11. Disitastlito

Disitastlito Getting there

IGN: Sheleft

1*Using meditation i will search the inner peace to know when to forgive an asmodian life on the battlefield
    2*This year thinking in the nature i will propouse to make groups to plant some new trees around igginnson as well create some cleaning squads
    3*I will start workshops to teach combat tactics with new recruits on sanctum , so when they are sent to fight is minimized the deceases on our side
    4*Sometimes i see some people with theirs pets neglected because they dont pay atention to them or maybe they dont feed them , so i will try to promote awareness to improve the treatment to the animals

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
    Dimitra likes this.
  12. Daniel

Daniel Håx

IGN: Pediatrician
    4 Atreians New year Resolutions:

•I will start selling candies on pandaemonium plaza for a cheap and affordable prize since i did sold it with a high amount last year.
    •I will make myself more courageful to craft scrolls much more so children playing on pande plaza will run faster, and ofcourse its for free.
    •I will get use to make myself wakeup early so i can clean the area im selling my candies. (Children throws there trash everywhere)
    •I will buy kisks and give it to children playing on pande plaza for free so they can go bind on there house and will not go walk through teleporter. (Its dangerous to go have a walk at night for childrens.)

Dimitra likes this.
  13. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

The event is now closed!
    As I have already mentioned, any entries that I have not liked (or will not like, in case I have missed any), and any entries that do not follow the ONE rule of the event, will be deleted and the users will not receive their rewards.

So, whoever failed to read the only rule of the event:
    I'm sorry, but your entry is invalid.

Now, I will be cleaning this thread and leaving a notification to the users whose posts are deleted, telling them they are disqualified.
    The winners will be chosen and announced within 1-3 days.

Good luck to everyone!
    ~ Dimi

Patatas, Loki, Cycles and 2 others like this.
  14. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Drum roll please..
    We have our results!
    [​IMG]

3 winners (in alphabetical order):
    @Martyr (entry)
    @Megg (entry)

@neo77 (entry)

Congratulations to all the 3 winners!
    All 3 of you will receive [​IMG] 1 Crystal Reward + [​IMG] 1 Headpiece Skin of choice!

And now for the invalid entries:

If you do not see your post still in the thread, it means it was deleted and your entry was deemed invalid and you will not be receiving participant rewards.
    If you do not understand why your entry is invalid feel free to send me a private message.

If you still see your post in the thread, it means you will receive a participation reward as promised.
    Your rewards will be mailed once I get a reply from my 3 winners.

Thank you all for your lovely entries and a great event!

Until our next event,
    take care
    ~ Dimi

tigrutza, Germsxz, Aerozure and 3 others like this.
  15. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

The rewards are all mailed!
    Please login on the character you entered with and stay online for at least 2-3 minutes to allow the mail to arrive to you.

Thank you all for joining again, and see you on our next event!
    ~ Dimi

Aerozure, remuspotato and IamPOOR like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.