1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Best way to use drop filter command?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Shinroe, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Shinroe

Shinroe New Member

Hi,

I saw a thread before that someone posted really useful drop filter command. It consisted with item numbers I think. Could someone provide me the thread and/or useful ways to use this command?

Thank you!

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Sorry to say this but there is no Drop Filter unless you have paid for a Premium membership. Otherwise I would try to be helpful but since I cannot afford to pay for anything but food and housing I do not have Premium and therefore have not even tired to use the Drop Filter command at all, also I have read that it ONLY works on Character pickups NOT Pet pickups which makes it kind of useless in my opinion.

3. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

- Implemented .drop filter command for premium accounts: - Available commands: .drop filter 0 (white) .drop filter 1 (green) .drop filter 2 (blue) .drop filter 3 (yellow) .drop filter 4 (orange)
    For example, typing .drop filter 1 in general chat in game would tell your pets to only pick up green items and above. .drop filter 2, blue items and above. .drop filter 0 turns it off. The drop filter works with pet pickup.