1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Blocked Loading of File

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Mimic72, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Mimic72

Mimic72 New Member

None of the solutions posted on the common errors and problems post were working so I finally ended up here. The last log that was in the Logs folder is attached, but I had to convert it to a zip folder since the forum wouldn't accept '.bdlog' files. I should also probably mention that the blocked file is in my C drive, while the game/launcher is in my G drive, which is my SSD, for obvious reasons, but I'm not sure whether or not that's what is causing the error. If necessary I really don't mind moving the game to my C drive to fix the issue, but preferably I would like to stay on the ssd.

When I load the game it seems to work properly, but then an error pops up saying exactly:
    [16:30:16] Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
    [16:30:16] Blocked loading of file 'C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System\f12f1c3986f2a9a38dfc305c3ed40745\System.ni.dll'
    but the rest of the game keeps loading, and it brings up the title screen GamezBD, Start, Quit, Settings buttons, and as soon as I hit start it says : Account does not exist or information is incorrect.

Thank you

Attached Files: