1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bug with bidding system Kolka dont close

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by EvoCry, Apr 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvoCry

EvoCry New Member

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

3. EvoCry

EvoCry New Member

No i wanna talk to him cuz you are full of shit. People saw it... You have so many bugs in your game... you claim it's perfect you have visual bugs in CM also. Nova Awakening not working, quests bugged. There has been people who also had the same issue I messaged you RIGHT when the bid ended....

4. Kolka

Stop provoking man. I said its best and most popular bdo pserver on planet and i am right in this word. Every game have alot bug so its not reason call me full of shit. Look on your communicate style and control self better please.

5. EvoCry

EvoCry New Member

Why are you so corrupted @Kolka

6. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

who do you expect to get involved? mods can't help you with this little problem of yours and @Noyah, the one mentioned by @Geo in the other thread, recently quit. it sucks but you gotta have to accept it

7. EvoCry

EvoCry New Member

So pretty much anyone who donates to this server, you are basicly saying screw yo
    its the fact that he’s refunded so many people gave people stuff back sent people silver in there mail before. And there was people watching it happens kolka just picks favorites. Something similar happened to cheese and kolka sent his silver back to his mail.

8. Kolka

Man , on mail u get silver if u lose connect to market during item transaction. In that case server automatically sent u silver on mail and in mail u see some text like: Hello Kolka restore your silver etc.
    About bidding, politic is simple. If auction still active and u contact me, then i can enter and over bid it. If auction ended then i cant enter and overbid it. There is no any favorites here. Sure if u have not picked reward in auction its also possible to help. So i can enter on your account and see that u have bought item in bidding auction page and see price. But in your case you also collected bought item from market so u remove all possibilities for me to help you. And i am bored to explain it now. Make one more same thread where you will say bad words about me - then i will just delete your account and come to your admin and offer him chose who will stay here me or you.

P.S. For prevent such situtation happen in future we will implement +1 min extender on last min of auction but it will not affect any old auction results where all was in same rules and capabilities.

Puffery and FuRiouS like this.
  9. EvoCry

EvoCry New Member

I messaged you right away yet you didnt reply right away anyways so by the time you replied it would have been over so your comment is flawed cuz I messaged you as soon as it happened

10. hotdaawwwg

hotdaawwwg Getting there

I'm amazed you aren't banned yet
    That aside the conspiracy theory about how Kolka is corrupted seems 250% legit feels just like that one time i lost 5Bill enhancing i could see Kolka in the distance casting some shady spells on me.
    Cause let's face it everyone knows that everytime anyone bid they are gonna ask their friend to see the bid made in real time just cause why not?
    I'm pretty sure between a human belief and what the logs can show, the human seems more reliable especialy when information come from 100% unbiased thrusworthy sources as your friends.

I also once bought PEN carta's Clothes but they ended up being PEN carta's Craftman's and not Gatherer i wonder how that happens its not like i could miss such a thing probably Kolka"s fault.

And let's face it anyone who donate to the server wether its 1$ or a 1000$ definetly deserve to get their own free "out of jail" card or "undo" button when a mistake happens.

Seeing how Kolka gives pearls to the community everytime a big bug happens im pretty sure hes out to get us poor players and want the worst for us :).

Seriously sarcasm aside hope you realise your mistake and be a bit more respectfull just get over it and do your thing to get back on your feet

Puffery likes this.
  11. EvoCry

EvoCry New Member

Incorrect, kolka has given people free shit before. there is chatlogs and screen shots I know 2 people who he undeleted stuff or accidently did something like a misclick also. hes also give back people who bidded who typed in 1 or 2 extra 0's in the prices. You are new here and all the major vets saw it and backed me up.. So don't comment if you don't know what you are talking about. Thanks have a good day.

12. EvoCry

EvoCry New Member

Infact I'm gonna add bunch of people just saw this and told me hes refunded peoples ships before so they can pick a different one, cuz they didnt like the one they picked.

13. hotdaawwwg

hotdaawwwg Getting there

Exception may have been made for some people its still an exception not something you actually deserve, when i fucked up and bought PEN carta craftman's clothes and asked kolka on telegram and he said no sorry can't help. I didn't come to the forum and cry about how kolka is so corrupted cause he didn't refund me when i actualy spent money on the game and felt entilted to something that i didn't deserve.

If he's in a good mood and if you do things correctly you may get something out of it but from what ive seen so far all you deserve is a ban but that's cause unlike kolka i don't have much patience with people who act like you do.

Long story short no matter the amount of money spent you spend it for a service you've recieved in exchange im not gonna go back to a restaurant and ask for a blowjob cause i spent over 1k on them when i already got what i paid for.

Sadly for you he said no then you acted spoiled and hoped that somoene else from the staff who probably knows kolka better than you do to get on his knees for you.

Puffery likes this.
  14. Kolka

EvoCry - your ingame account is not possible to use untill you message me in telegram and provide proofs for that statement "Incorrect, kolka has given people free shit before. there is chatlogs and screen shots I know 2 people who he undeleted stuff or accidently did something like a misclick also. hes also give back people who bidded who typed in 1 or 2 extra 0's in the prices."
    My telegram is @kolkasan. If u not contact me during 3 days and not show that chatlogs and sceenshot then it will stay banned. Cuz as i said i already listed u situations when it possible and it have nothing related your words.

hotdaawwwg likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.