1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Discord Server disappeared?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Boseiai, Aug 21, 2019.

1. KingOfThunder

KingOfThunder New Member

Same thing has happened to me my GamezBD Discord link vanished from my list. Has anyone gotten an answer as to what we are supposed to do about it?

2. GarryFre

GarryFre New Member

dunno but use this url to check for patch notes. http://forum.gameznetwork.com/forums/patch-notes.408/

3. Wraithhunter

Wraithhunter A Sloth who loves Lore

Hm, not sure what is going on exactly, but it seems its not only BDO being affected by it, not really sure why Discord kicked the Private server, strange to me is that Project Icarus and Divine Icarus are also Private Servers like Gamezbd, but their Discord servers are still on my list. Just strange indeed that Gamezbd got kicked and not those two. Granted, I had around 585 notifications on the Gamzbd Discord server, so I guess I don't have to view that atm lol. But we just gotta play the waiting game really lol. I'm sure it will be up eventually. :)

4. Magikarpsghost

Magikarpsghost Getting there

As I said not just private servers, a lot of my LARGE retail guild discords for other games like elderscrolls online, star wars, guildwars 2 and even BDO have poofed. No word on it either and the main account that made said servers have been banned (lost my main account on discord because I had my ESO guild removed from it)

5. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

As I am a player as well, I understand the frustration, because we are all used to the convenience of our discord server. That being said, I encourage patience and understanding. This did not happen because of anything the admins or devs did, it's just that we are a private server and discord decided to delete ours, as well as others. I am very sure that we will have a platform to replace discord, we just have to be patient while it's all worked out. The Admin has always made sure our sites have been available, I don't see why it would change now. Just be patient :) Side note: I am still available on discord for those who need to speak directly to me, i'm just not on for long periods at a time due to an injury that prevents long periods of typing.

UPDATE: Log onto gamezbd.net and look where the discord link used to be. (upper right between donate and forum). There is a link to the new gamezbd chats on Telegram. You'll just need to create a new account and use your telephone number (cell or landline, either will work). I recommend adjusting settings to block people from seeing your phone number (put it on private (Nobody) to prevent random people from being able to see it.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019