1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

End Game grinding spots buff

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LordRadai, Jan 31, 2021.

?

100% trash loot amount boost (Read the post before voting)

1. Yes, buff Trash Loot amount by 100%

66.7%
  2. Yes, but 100% is too much, make it 50% (or other values lower than 100%)

14.3%
  3. Yes, but 100% is too low, make it higher

4.8%
  4. No, don't touch trash loot amount, make another type of buff (please comment your suggestion)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No, end game grinding spots are fine the way they are

14.3%
  1. LordRadai

LordRadai New Member

Dear Kolka, I am here to talk about the quite serious problem that are endgame grinding spots: they require a lot of gear score, they are hard to be at (I'm looking at you, Sycraia) and most importantly, they are absolutely inconsistent money wise.
    You can get lucky and drop 4/5 rare accessories and make quite some money, or be absolutely unlucky and get one (maybe) in an hour.
    Now, if someone had much time to invest into grinding, this would not be too much of a problem because luck eventually evens out, but for people like me that can grind like 1, 2 or maybe 3 hours each day (veeeery rarely), this makes grinding really frustrating (especially since making accessories is not a cheap process with the enhance rates they have).
    The thing that makes it even more furstrating is that you can just pick your season character, go grind Pila Ku and make like 400 mil/hr CONSISTENTLY!!!
    Grinding with season is really OP: you get a shit ton of Time Filled Stones, which can be sold for 100k each (imagine getting 2k trashloot per hour, each worth 100k lol), you get Afaru drops (5 mil guarantee each time you kill him) and the eventual rare drops of the spot you're in (in the case of Pila Ku, Black Spirit Claws, which are not hard to get).
    What is my suggestion? Boost Trash Loot drop amount by 100% (perma yellow ls effect active, like you did for drop rate).
    This will boost high end spots by a lot and make grinding way more viable at end game (without inpatting low end pve too much), since the money per hour depends heavily on rare accessories price for these spots (which are crashing reeaaally down, 50 mil for Tungrad Rings and 80mil for Disto).

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  2. bigtablecloth

bigtablecloth Getting there

No, game is fine the way it is. Gamezbd is already too easy, we don't more silver thrown to us to mess up the game economy. We need a way to removed some in game silver, everyone has over 100b silver. Leave trash loot alone, trash loot lives matter.

Just make season last 1 month instead of 3 months. 3 months too long and the silver are piling up frim selling timed filled stones and everyone having over 100b like I said.

3. lumoz

lumoz Proficient

Everyone having 100bil?
    What did u smoke dude?
    Thats why ppl mostly buy for min prices, cause everyone has 100bil... :D

4. Morthar

Morthar New Member

I totally understand your complaints and I even got to say you are absolutely not alone, nor the first to be discontent with end game grinding.
    You can even check out what I pointed out regarding this issue right here:

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threa...stions-for-a-better-game.234815/#post-2199979

UNfortunately, for some reason, this problem doesn't seem to be such a matter to the DEVs, so, prepare to not see any changes in this subject. Further away, just ignore people who say GameZ is already too ez.

Kyller likes this.
  5. LordRadai

LordRadai New Member

Yes, the game is easier but it's not easy, especially for new players that are trying to catch up. You can make money faster sure, but you still have to work your ass out for an upgrade.
    It takes three hours to grind enough money to attempt a TET accessory upgrade, and then blow it up for PEN (unlucky me lol). I moved here cause on retail I felt like I was in a stalemate situation progression wise, I got full TET and had to make PENs to progress, which implied I had to grind for HOURS and put a preorder on an outfit and just waiting until I managed to buy one, just for then melting it for crons and attempt a 5% upgrade (which obv is gonna fail a lot before succeeding). I can't say that here it's the same, it's easaier sure, but you still have to grind a lot to even afford an accessory upgrade.
    I don't have much time to invest in this game, I can sometimes grind for maybe one hour a day and make almost no money cause it's all RNG and thus, inconsistent.
    It takes too long to catch up to 700+ GS players, you don't stand a chance when you get asked for a duel for spot on endgame spots cause you will most likely meet an higher geared player than you.
    Sure, you can invest into Horse Training and make some AFK silver, but you would have to leave your PC on and the game running, which I can't always do.
    Endgame grinding is pointless, as I said, you make a season char (same class as your main preferably), rent Nesser Gear with main and move it to Season, then grind Pila Ku for consistent 350/400 mil/hr.
    Wanna make grinding harder? Sure, but it's just wrong that a season char you had to put little to NO effort into can make waaay more money than your main character. It's just wrong, period.
    Either buff endgame spots or nerf season grinding.

6. bigtablecloth

Gamezbd isn't for you then, go play global lab, you get end game gear handing out to you. You guys need to realized this is still a marathon game, not a race. Just go play global lab you bums.

7. LordRadai

LordRadai New Member

I don't see the reason behind your insult.
    I started playing Gamez because I wanted a BDO-like experience but less grindy and time consuming than retail. My point here is that season grinding should NOT be more profitable than grinding with your main character because it takes way less effort to make a season character than making a normal one and gearing up.
    If you don't agree with this, cast your vote and fuck off.

8. bigtablecloth

End game content is far superior than seasonal.

9. LordRadai

LordRadai New Member

Is it? Define endgame then, please. I have Guildies with more than 700 GS and they claim that they can sometimes make around 500 mil/hr by grinding.
    I am 630 GS, the best spot I can be in is Stars End and I make around 300/350 mil/hr, while with my season character I can sit at Pila Ku and make 400 mil/hr, maybe more.
    What’s the endgame you are talking about? Maybe I’m just missing something here

10. kam0teGaming

kam0teGaming New Member

I totally agree with your point of seasonal character having stable income when grinding, but here is a sample of why endgame area’s are more profitable than seasonal grind. This loot report is more than 1b per hour, even just 1 drop from ash forest is still more profitable than seasonal grind, but don’t get me wrong I voted for more increase TL drop as I see it will help for some days that RNGsus hates you...

Attached Files: