1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fake Kolka Health

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Xyio, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Xyio

Xyio New Member

Is it possible and can you please increase the hp of Fake Kolka, 2 weeks in a row since he has been implemented myself, friends and others aren't able to swap channels before he dies on another channel. For a World Boss that spawns only once a week and arguably has the best drops in the game I believe he needs to be a bit tankier therefore increasing his health would help with that.

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Fake Kolka is not a World Boss, it's a Field Boss. Maybe we'll see the real Kolka as a World Boss? mmm hehehe
    Fake Kolka dies really quick, I would like to have it a little bit tanker as well, but I'm not sure, maybe the low HP is to prevent what you're trying to suggest. But only @Kolka may confirm that.

Xyio likes this.
  3. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Every Field Boss have a low health and dying really fast because is here many people with 300 and more AP.

4. Xyio

Xyio New Member

Thank you both for clarifying it. @Chiclete Oh nuuuu, If the Real Kolka is a world boss we shouldn't defeat him, we need Kolka to continue developing the server (cwl). I understand it now better, still regardless if it is a Field Boss, it has the most valuable drops out of any Field/World Boss, this is why I was wondering if it is a possibility. I guess we will wait and see what @Kolka has to say about it.

EDIT: I was thinking maybe if adding more health is not an option. How about just making the Boss delayed 1 minute, something similar to what we have now with the Event Boss Isabella that spawns near Naga Marsh. She has a few minute delay between each channel she spawns, so even though she isn't tanky, there is time to defeat her and swap channel.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2021