1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

For the sake of everyones sanity ADD ANOTHER ELVIA REALM

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Overworld, Oct 20, 2021.

?

SECOND ELVIA SERVER

1. Yes

63.6%
  2. I enjoy GvG for orcs 8 times an hour

36.4%
  1. Overworld

Overworld New Member

The population seems to have increased on hadumsha with the latest update and grinding seems to be more about pvping than actually grinding. Let's make it easier on everyone, especially the newer players with their transition to end game grinding.

RadiantCure likes this.
  2. aaronmatthew

aaronmatthew Getting there

absolutely yes

3. thepiggypwnr

thepiggypwnr New Member

Personally I think its fine as is. The end game spots are supposed to be contested and it breeds an active PvP environment. There is always plenty of options to grind, like Thornwood Forest, Sycraia, Stars End, Abandoned Monastery, to grind on non Hadum channels. I just personally think long term it would make the game feel less active if they did implement another Elvia channel.

4. Grimspell

Grimspell Shai Goddess of GameZ

I second this.

5. x1d9

x1d9 New Member

Hadumsha already exists in PVE, why not here?

A belt improvement requires 300 shards, and people are interfering with you all the time.

It forces you, it doesn't give you a chance to choose one or the other, and the balance is a mess, and many classes are weak

6. thepiggypwnr

thepiggypwnr New Member

To repeat myself a bit, you're referring to an end game upgrade for your belt. It's not supposed to be super easy to obtain, which it is with gamebd's drop rate buff. As for class balancing argument, are there a few classes like sage over-tuned at the moment? Yes, but I don't think they're so broken you need to make a channel for them. One more thing I'm not sure if you have encountered the negative karma system on this server or not, but whether you're on Hadumsha or not is irrelevant, going to negative a million karma is only a 30 minute grind to fix and crystals are much harder to break.

If we were being honest I'd prefer them to add a seasonal arsha server so people can PvP on seasonal characters, so it's not a constant grief fest when some shmuck who has no idea how to play sage wants my rotation at Gahaz.

7. Biskylicious

Biskylicious New Member

I agree that it shouldn't be easy but to me that should only correlate to the area itself being difficult or you having to duel someone whom wants that spot. Thats within the idea that the community created an environment where there are grounds to pvp only if someone is contesting a spot, but thats in a ideal world.
    There are people who troll you just to annoy you while you're farming. There's a lot of different types of players who enjoy playing BDO and its gonna be impossible to find a good median for each group and let them thrive. This game has kind of branded itself as a pvp oriented game. It sucks that the only real place that you're semi-safe to only pve is seasonal server...and that only goes so far lol. Its a decent place to farm, especially when Shultz was a hot spot. It was highly profitable and you could enjoy it solo or with a group of friends/pugs without the worry of pvp. Although it was reported that it was a spawning bug or just overtuned values.
    So yea it would be nice to have another server but, the issue will always persist because of the environment the community has made.
    Also I'm gonna assume that it probably isn't that easy to open up another server, us being part of this small project.

8. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

@Overworld just want to let you know, that making a vote on this forum shouldn't be a joke, which you sure do seem to have made here. A vote without ANY real options, isn't really a vote now is it?

However Firstly, I do have to let you know that it is Not a good idea, to open many threads on the exact same topic.
    There is a great Forum Search function, that would have revealed to you, that this topic in particular, has been opened in many threads by now. So for future reference, Make a search for a related topic, and make sure that you aren't just making a copy of other threads already active: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/hadum-server-griefers.238704/#post-2214278

I can inderstand that it is frustrating for players, but this server actually has a set of rules: https://gamezbd.net/rules
    So I included my response to another thread, exactly about this topic, in the hopes that you will stop making new threads.

If you aren't going to stop opening new threads about the same topic, we will Have to start reporting them, as being against the forum rules (https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/forum-rules.65462/). Hopefully instead of being deleted, they will be merged with the other threads about the same topic.

The reason that the thread I chose to share is now closed, is because a player used another players name in the reply, which is against the rules; if you have a problem with a player, then you should try to resolve it first, using whatever means are available.
    In-game general chat or whisper, and on the forum in a Conversation (mouse-over your forum name), Just remember to Never be the one, who starts behaving like a prick, and also to never match the other player's bad behaviour.

The second reason it was closed, I think, was because Kolka got dragged into the discussion, as if he was a moderator/Game-Master, which he really isn't. His most important work here on GamezBD, is all about Development and Bug finding and Crushing.

It is sad to see the number of GamezBD staffmembers, having been reduced so terribly much over the course of the last couple of years. There used to be around 4-6 staffmembers, on GamezBD alone, but things changed and now we seem to have only one or maybe two. On the bright side, it seems as if the staff are taking the player reporting (https://forum.gameznetwork.com/forums/player-reports.403/) more seriously, because the huge amount of abusive arseholes in general, seems to have decreased a whole lot.

I can only say once again: It is Not likely to happen...having a server-channel Just for a handful of players, and Only because some players are behaving abusively, shouldn't be a priority at all.

The priority should indeed be, to document and report as many of these players, who misguidedly think that this server-project is their own little private-server, where they get to behave however they like, as if they are the Only real human beings online.

9. Overworld

Overworld New Member

Alright first off, this is a vote. Elections give 2 options, this has 2 options. Don't try to act like a poll needs to have 38 options to be an actual poll, it's a simple yes or no answer.

This is legit my first EVER post on these forums, yet you go on a rant about multi posting, then continue with a CNN special of 15 lines of facts that literally do not pertain to me or this topic at all. This is a PUBLIC forum for PUBLIC discussion and SUGGESTIONS that we as the actual players want to submit. I have no interest in searching for suggestions beyond the first page, so if this has been brought up, then instead of policing with a page of useless information, maybe take it as a suggestion that multiple community members are interested?

Look at the votes, let the people who actually make the decisions decide if it's something worth pursuing or not.

Biskylicious likes this.
  10. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Alright...I tried the correct way...however it seems as if you aren't getting the point :(

No, there is NO "simple yes or no answer", since there is no negative option, which means that the voting is loaded in favour of one of the outcomes.

Hehe...Sorry but you haven't seen one of my so called "rants" yet then :p

Also, per standard forum behaviour, the most simple forum rules, you shouldn't be that lazy and ignorant. IF there is a search function, and you can figure out how to use it, then you have zero excuse to making yet another thread about the same topic.

All in all, welcome to our wonderful GamezBD forum community, and I do hope that you enjoy your stay with us :D