1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gamez Deboreka Belt Drop Rate Problems

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheScorpionGR, Oct 20, 2022.

1. TheScorpionGR

TheScorpionGR MrPearlAbyss

Hi,
    Crypt of Resting Thoughts is the grind spot for Deboreka Belt as we all know.
    On Gamez because we are so behind retail (1 year+ by now right?) the mobs take over 1min12s to kill a pack of 12 or more mobs.
    If you lag for a second you get stunned and 2 shotted unless you are a Shai with max buffs (all shai buffs + party elixirs + Premium Elixirs + 743gs + lv 66)

Okay fine, i can deal with a hard grind spot as it was intended, BUT - The drop rate for Gamez is very very low.
    Among guild members and server members sharing Loot report data, we have noticed that it takes on average about 7 HOURS per belt drop.
    1 Hour in Crypt feels like 1 hour at the Gym. It's a very hard grind, highest APM, rip my fingers - and for what? MAYBE 1 belt? no thanks.

Every player will decide not to do it since there a lot more you can do in 7 hours instead of sweating for a chance for a belt.

I SUGGEST: Increase the drop rate enough so it drops 1 belt per hour AT LEAST. I still think 1 per hour is too hard but its an endgame item and technically on Gamez because of the custom enhance rates, you just need 6.

I was one of the first people to hit 764gs and Lv 70. I like to think im pretty hardcore when it comes to getting gear, but not at the current state of the drop rate.
    7 hours per drop is reasonable for PERMANENT Items like Flame of Frost which is used for Lebraska Helm, that i understand, but not for accessories that blow up, sometimes i've needed over 200 yellow accessories to make that PEN, so imagine if i had to grind 200x7 hours... nono.

Increase the drop rate by an additional +840% for Deboreka Belt please, or add it in Kolka koin exchange list.

If you think i'm over-reaching, check Deboreka Belt sales on Marketplace - It shows that people gave up.

Give players a reason to want to play, because right now even myself as a 6 year player here, feel like there's no point.

Pyrolumi and Empire like this.
  2. noroikiri

noroikiri New Member

I couldn't agree more ! I gave up that spot after 3-4 hours of grind without a single drop. Keep it hard to grind but at least make it rewarding ...

3. LeleC0

LeleC0 New Member

I feel the same way, I like to grind, but in gamez I currently don't find any fun in the grind, i don't thinking the drop rate was the problem, for me the problem was the monster's hp/defense significantly increases compared to retail, this made a grind feels like 1 hour at the Gym as you say, even on orcs on gamez is rlly
    tiring to grind.

gamez rlly need a nerf on mobs hp/defense, to be pleasant the grind, especially for new players.