1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gamez Website Connection Error

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Noyah, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

For those who can't access http://gamezaion.com/ and http://gamezbd.net/ for some reasons.

Try the following troubleshooting steps:
    1. Change your DNS servers to the Google Public DNS servers. I will provide step by step screenshots on how to do so on Windows 10:
    Right click your connection status in your system's tray, and open the Network and Sharing Center.
    [​IMG]

After that, click Change adapter settings.
    [​IMG]

Right click your currently used network adapter and click Properties.
    [​IMG]

Double click the TCP/IPv4 line. It may look different because of my system's language settings, but the TCP/IPv4 part stays the same.
    [​IMG]

Now select the option to use DNS server settings of your choice and fill in the following: 8.8.4.4, 8.8.8.8
    [​IMG]

Press OK again, restart your computer and try again.

If the issue didn't solve itself, try the following:
    2. Are you running an anti virus or an anti malware software on your computer? It may interfere with our websites, and/or game servers due to false positive detections.
    Find the anti virus or anti malware software running on your computer and disable it for the meanwhile, so you can see if it solves the issue with connections to our web and game servers.
    Have a list of popular anti virus and anti malware, you may be running one of them on your computer: Click me.

Ayane, Primez, cacarlyamz and 7 others like this.
  2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

A relatively large number of players have contacted me in the last few days regarding the inability to access our web, I will leave the thread open just in case and you will need more help on the matter.

Ayane and Primez like this.