1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

hadum servers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ShadoweCZ, Mar 21, 2021.

1. ShadoweCZ

ShadoweCZ Loner by choice

Hello,

i know the update isnt out yet so we dont know how/if we will have Hadum/Elvia cahnnels

but i was thinking and here is what i came with
    1) we dont need "normal" channels outside leveling/questing
    2) we want possibly more than 1 hadum/elvia channel

so what if we had
    ch1 - normal - for players to level up and quest
    ch2 - Hadum/Elvia
    ch3 - Hadum/Elvia
    ch4 - seasonal
    ch5 - hadum/elvia ARSHA
    ch6 - Siege

there is no need for the Hadum locations to not exist, without them the areas are just bare and useless and especialy here on GameZ where ppl have way easyer acces to PEN gear it would be kinda bad in my opinion to channel all thoose 300 AP monkeys into one single channel leaving no place for other 260-290 ap poeple to try

also im not sure if its possible to eddit the Olvia and Siege channels ... maybe ch1 could be permanent Olvia server that would not have time or level restriction ?
    and maybe siege channels could have mobs and work as arsha channel in the time betewe 0:00 - 18:00 and then they would "switch" to mob-less siege channel ???

also what about seasonal Arsha channel ?

2. Keeper0fElder

Keeper0fElder Keeper Guild Moon

3. ShadoweCZ

could you bee moer descriptive in what exactly you dont like in my suggestion and what would YOU suggest ?

4. andreypark161

andreypark161 New Member

К примеру, я сижу на первом канале и делаю сюжетку, но вот незадача, очень много людей бьют по квестам сайжеков или разбойников.И как мне быть? Конечно прыгать на другой канал, а если вместо них будет хадум то что?

5. Keeper0fElder

This proposal is not practical for this server.

It seems to me that most of the gamers are wondering why the events at the weekend have become so useless. A gold event where gold items do not fall, an event for 20% drop where these 20% are not, and everyone has the impression that the drop is not + 20% but -200%. That's what's interesting for all players right now. Separation of channels is not in the competence of ordinary players.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  6. ShadoweCZ

i understand this concern but i dont believe we here on gamez have so many new / questing people
    i feel that 99% of people totaly ignore quests anyway and never in the years i play here on gamez had i to move into different channel because low-end leveling quest even on new class release
    (btw i do most of the quests i see, i have 428 CP and 601 energy, and in my PvE guild, rarely anyone ever does quests or spends time in thoose low end zones outside gathering)

ok, there are things that need fixing i get that (altho i have NOT noticed thoose mentioned events not working)
    but what im suggesting here is how to implement content thats going in with a patch like next week
    and rejecting all suggestion just because there are other things precieved as "more important" is in my opinion not the right way
    because if that was true, the updates would be 100% ONLY class ballance patches and we would NEVER see anything else :)

so again, could you bee moer descriptive in what exactly you like /dont like in my suggestion and what would YOU suggest, outside of "there are other things that dont have anything to do with this suggestion" ?

EDIT:
    and one more thing, the weekend events have barely any impact on the game ...
    but hadum servers will be filled with people because tehy bring new items, efficient way to farm Mass of Pure Magic and S-ton of money which will have huge impact on high-end players and the economy

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  7. Keeper0fElder

Let's see what the project administration decides.