1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Halloween Horror Nights

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Primez, Oct 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primez

Primez ~KARMA~ Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    "I asked them to help me summon her and they said yeah yeah... but they didn't! I am the only one who likes these kind of things so I was going to try it on my own. I was headed to the bathroom with a candle when I stopped because I didn't dare to do it alone. Incidentally, I have seen someone in mirrors, and it's always the same character I see every time."

[​IMG]
    This is a write a story event where you are asked to take your creativity to another level, show us how far you can take your imagination, and most importantly, how frightening you can be. Tell us how you managed to keep away a group of murderous ghosts, or perhaps how you overcame the zombie fear that emerged from their graves after a deadly spell, or how did you accidentally find yourself at the gates of hell after trying to clear the city of a wraith plague? Share with us.
    This year, our standards will be particularly high and we are looking for original stories that will leave us shivering even after we finish reading them.

Word Limit
    Minimum: 600
    Maximum: 2000
    Use the following website to count your words: Here

[​IMG]
    IGN:
    Word Count:
    Story:

[​IMG]
    1st place: [​IMG] Phantom Tiger's set & [​IMG] Phantom Tiger's weapon of choice + [​IMG] Devil of Honor pet
    2nd place: [​IMG] Shedim GM costume & [​IMG] Jumpy Shugo
    3rd place: [​IMG] Pirate Captain's Clothes & [​IMG] Pirate Captain's Tricorn
    Participants: [​IMG] Raven General's Beak

[​IMG]
    Ⅰ. Staff members are not allowed to participate.
    Ⅱ. Do not exceed the word limit and do not submit stories that are less than 600 words.
    . Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. The story must be written by you. Non-original stories will be disqualified without any prior warning, and you will also receive one Black Strike.
    . You are allowed to make changes while the event is still running.
    . Participating with more than one forum account will result in disqualification.
    . We will be judging your story based on your creativity and originality.

[​IMG]
    Starts: October 10 GMT+8
    Ends: October 23 GMT+8

A big thank you to @Noyah for her great help.
    Good luck guys!​

2. Primez

Halloween Horror Nights is now open!!!
    If you have any questions feel free to send me a pm.
    GOOD LUCK!!!

3. zymon66

zymon66 Proficient

Philippines , Mindanao , Agusan Del Norte 8611
    IGN : Pinkishmuffin
    Word Count : 721
    Story :
    Alone on a stormy night with no electricity to cheer my sleep tonight, wondering whether should I sleep or not so I grab my food ate it that night. Seeing those branches that looks like an arm, never knew there was a man. Starring at me like it has no soul, shaking and curious I ask myself 'Who is this man?' the lightning strike and he was gone. I went to my bed to take a nap and I was going to reach the door and there he is smiling with a serrated knife. I screamed and slammed the door, I ran and hid into the chair as the man was walking like a vengeful bear growling and shouting my name. I ask myself again " how does he know my name? " I quickly check my phone up to get some help but my phone is dead.

I slowly crawl till I get to the couch hoping I could find something to use against a knife-wielding maniac but all I got was an umbrella.

I hear someone knocking in the door and shouting "Jane are you there?" and I remember it was my friend.

The maniac heard the knock and I was so scared to say "run" the maniac opened the door and stab my friend he dodges it and ran as fast as he can. I was so relieved but still was in fear of getting caught, seeing maniac's foot getting close to me. Breathing heavily while the maniac is very near but suddenly it fell down on the floor like it was in pain.

I saw his reflection on the mirror breathing and holding his wounded side. So I crawl all the way to the next room as the maniac was bandaging itself from its bleeding wounds. I was crying silently not knowing what to do I hear footstep going back to my bedroom I peak from the door and saw the maniac slowly trying to to get the bed and I checked the next room to find my friend's phone is still charging and full of missed calls. I quickly dialed the number ( who has been trying to reach James' phone ) and call.

"Help, please help me someone is trying to kill me he is in my house now with a knife please please please my house is at 9 blocks starting from the gate"

I checked the phone again if the call is still on, but I hear someone talking and he said
    "Whos is this? , Jane is this you? why do you have James' phone?"

Jane replied
    "Shhhhh, please please please help me john someone is here he has a knife and he is my bedroom now wounded"

John replied "Wait so you are telling me that someone is in your house right now with a knife? "

Jane replied "YES YES, please come over to my house and bring some firearm you had "

John replied, " okay give a moment".

John got into the house and shoots the knob and I hear the gunshots and shout

"John is that you?"

John replied "Yes it is me, now let's go "

I ran as soon as he says it's him. We quickly jump into the car and drove away and he asked me

"Who was that guy ?"

Jane replied, "I don't know he was just starring and then he got into my house before I even get to my bed and he knows my name."

I've noticed something weird john's clothes have some stained on its side and I asked him "John are you okay? you have something in your shirt is it paint?"

John replied "yeah I was recently painting the wall"

I was curious and scared on what was in his shirt and then as we drove a light stroke his shirt revealing it was blood. I got more scared when the road was getting darker and darker and I ask him" Uhhm john where are we going ?"

John replied "Somewhere safe"

John smiled and turn on the air conditioning of the car then grab something on his side. I was breathing heavily and I saw something and it was the serrated knife that looks like the maniac's knife I shouted help and help but there was something on the air conditioning that made me weak and I start losing vision as I hear John switching the car off.

The end.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    Primez likes this.
  4. xPillowww

xPillowww Getting there

IGN: Momoshikie
    Word Count:1131
    Story:
    Nothing happened when I was younger, but in my early teens I started to notice weird occurrences (and since then I've read that it's "common" for things to start around teenage girls' adolescences. . .). The very first thing happened my freshman year of high school when I had a sleepover, and several girls brought cameras and took pictures. When they got their photos back, there were pictures in two separate rolls which seemed to have white vortex shapes swooping across me, obscuring my face and upper body.

Immediately after this, an odd tapping began coming from my bedroom walls. At first I thought nothing of it because it's obviously a very old house and they creak. But as I heard it more frequently I started realizing that it had some very strange characteristics. First of all, it only ever seemed to happen as I got into bed when I was in that receptive almost-asleep stage. (I had my desk in there, too, where I would spend many long hours doing homework, so I would have noticed if they had come at other times.) Also, they alternated walls; they would rapidly switch from one to another, and sometimes they'd go simultaneously on two opposite walls, then switch suddenly to the other two opposite walls.

Then something even more dramatic happened. In childhood and up until I was 17 I had bunk beds, which were actually great since I was always having friends spend the night (my house was where we all hung out due to size, location, and how well my parents got along with everyone). One night I was had just gotten into bed on the top bunk, when suddenly the sheets were jerked sharply towards the wall, pulling partially off me. It was almost as if someone were in the bottom bunk, playing a trick on me or trying to get my attention. So that was very strange, but felt almost playful, so I didn't feel too scared by it. But it was VERY odd, nonetheless.

When I was 17 I got a new bed so we started dismantling the bunk bed, and first gave away the top mattress to our neighbors who had a young son, so for a little while I used the top bunk as a sort of shelf (but it still had the solid railing so it was boxed in on all sides). One day I put a pile of textbooks and magazines on the top bunk in some boxes I had sitting there, and was on the computer on the other side of the room typing something up, my back turned. Suddenly there was a loud series of quick crashes and I whirled around just in time to see my last textbook sliding over the side of the top bunk and cascade to the floor on top of the others books. Since the railing is about ten inches high on all sides and the boxes were about the same AND the pile was not that tall, they would have had to have somehow ‘jumped' over the both the side of the box and then the side of the bed!

The creepiest experience was when a friend was spending the night, and we were getting ready for bed, and my cat (who is the most docile, sweet, and gentle cat I've ever known), was curled up on my lap purring loudly. My friend switched off the light and he continued to purr warmly, but not ten seconds later he drastically changed on the turn of a dime. His body suddenly stiffened, all his fur rose up completely on end, he dug his claws deep into my thigh (enough to draw blood!), and started to growl loudly. The growls quickly escalated into horrible piercing noises, like shrieks, at the top of his lungs that I have NEVER heard any cat make. The whole time his entire body was rigid and tense also. Even aside from that, there was a general off feeling in the room, and my friend quickly rushed up to turn the light back on. Almost immediately the claws pulled out from my skin, and he relaxed and settled down, but still seemed unsettled. That only happened once in his whole life, but it remains extremely disconcerting to me, to this day.[...]

Then last year, one of the strangest things yet happened to me. I was home from London on break, and though nothing of note had happened for years, that changed. I was alone because my parents were at work, but out of habit I locked the bathroom door anyway when I went to take a shower. Nothing was noticeably amiss in there; everything seemed in order. I laid my clothes down on the floor and stepped straight into the bathtub where I took a really long shower. After a long time I opened the curtain back up and I immediately and strongly felt like someone had been in there unnoticed while I was showering, but I checked the lock (which is an old-fashioned latch on the inside) and it was still fastened. I grabbed a towel, stepped out, then noticed something really strange.

The bottle of baby powder (which we never use, it's typically on the bottom shelf in a basket) was not only out but lying open right in the very middle of the bathroom floor, with its contents scattered everywhere in the entrance area. Footsteps led through it and onto the dark yellow bathmat, stopping short of the tub. At first I though, "That's strange, I REALLY don't remember it being there but I guess I must have walked through it to get here." I was almost positive that it hadn't been there since it was so clearly right in the middle of where I would have walked, and such an obvious mess, but it was the only thing I could think of as an explanation. But then I noticed that one of the footsteps was half on the mat, half on my jeans, and that there was another obvious footprint on my jeans after that. Then I thought (though even more skeptically), that I must have stepped ON my jeans somehow before getting in, even though I was convinced that I had stepped straight out of them and gotten directly in. Still, it was the only explanation I could think of. However, when I looked more closely at the prints, I couldn't convince myself of anything; they were significantly smaller than mine, almost like a child's.

After that day and in retrospect everything that has happened almost seems like something a child would do; they're all fairly playful or something your younger sibling would do. THE END

5. Hyouka

Hyouka New Member

IGN: Hyouka
    Word count: 999

Story:
    Mother knows best, don't put it on a test.

In a regular, moderate looking apartment. The front door opens. Jay, dressed in a shady black suit and looking miserable while walking towards his sofa to catch some rest suddenly his phone buzzes. Jay locks the door and he puts the phone on the coffee table. He plops down on the sofa, head on the backrest, and looks at the ceiling. His phone buzzes again. A text was received,

"So sorry for your loss. I'm sorry I couldn't be there! :("

Jay rolls his eyes and starts tapping a response.

"Thank you. Prayers are appreciated." He taps send.

"Of course. She was such a good woman. Much love xoxoxox!!!!" his friend replies.

Jay's face contorts with anger. He begins to write a reply, "Actually, she was a totally abusive bitch and I'm glad she's dead. :D" He chuckles, scoffs and then shakes his head.

He didn't press send though he deleted the text and puts the phone back on the coffee table. Then it buzzes. Again. And again. And again..

Not a text this time. Now he received a call. Jay glares at the phone as it vibrates and moves on the coffee table. He picks it up, annoyed, but freezes when he sees the ID: "Call from MOM". Undeniable fear can be perceived on his face. He taps the green icon with a trembling finger and puts the phone to his ear. "Hello?", said Jay. "Well, hello there, sweetie. Do you miss your mother yet?" said by the voice appearing to be alike to his mother's. "That's not funny!" Jay screamed in anger. "What do you mean, honey? I'm just calling you from my phone. That's all." said by the unknown caller. Jay's mouth hangs open. He looks around his apartment, he's alone. Completely alone. Jay decided to maybe play along with the caller thinking it might be just a prank from a friend or an adversary,

"How are you doing this then?" he said.

"What do you mean, sweet boy?" the caller repied.

"My mother's phone is in a box in my basement. She's already six feet below the ground. You're totally not her! Like I said, it's not funny! Who the hell is this?" Jay was about to lose his patience.

"Jayson, dear Jayson. It is me. It's mother." the lady in the phone replied.

" Why are you talking to me like this?" Jay at the end of his wits replied.

"If you don't want me to call the police on you, hang up the phone right now and do not call me again. Have a good night will ye?! Jay ends the call.

The phone buzzes again. He answers without looking. "For crying out loud what is it that you want?!"

"You never called the police before. You never did, even for me."caller laughs.

Jay's losing his temper. "Look, whoever this is... if you're trying to mess with my mind, I'm sorry to tell you, but that f*cking b^tch already beat you to it 21 years ago."

"Oh, that is so hurtful, Jay, I only wanted to say goodbye, that's all. Because I never got to.. after all, you didn't answer my call when somebody broke into the house and now I'm about to suffer here in hell" the caller chuckles.

"Look, who are you and where are you calling me from?" Jay shouting on his phone.

" Well, darling, now you're just being silly. You already know where to find me, back at the same old place where we usually play, you love it here don't you?" said the mysterious caller in a very sarcastic voice.

Jay looks at the basement door with a trauma in his face . "So called Mom" giggles over the phone. The call ends.

"Hello? Hello!", Jay gets up and goes to the kitchen.

He opens a drawer and pulls out a large knife. He heads towards the basement door, puts an ear against it...

Nothing. Jay puts his hand on the knob...

turns it... ...

and lets it creak open on its own. Wooden stairs lead down into darkness. Jay flips the switch. Nothing happens. "Oh Sh!t. When you badly need it." he said to himself. Jay puts one foot on the topmost step. Wood creaks. Then he descends, little by little. The light from the apartment behind him slowly becomes more and more distant. The darkness becomes thicker. He stops halfway down the steps. Jay turns his phone light on. The light is bright and powerful. The basement is cluttered with boxes, but otherwise empty. Jay breathes a sigh of relief. He switches the light off. Then his phone suddenly buzzes. It's "MOM" again. He answers.

" I knew it. You're not down here. Why did I even bother? You know what? Get a life you piece of crap." Jay exclaimed.

Then the voice of the caller suddenly changed from a calm jolly woman to a very deep demonic voice!

"Are you sure?!"

Behind Jay, in the dark, is a woman facing opposite to him, her skin ghostly white, then suddenly a loud crack was heard and her head suddenly spin towards him. It is moving closely to him with a disfigured face shouting..

"Sorry little Jayson.. MOMAAA IS ON ALCOHOL AGAIN TODAY! COME ON GIVE ME A HUG WILL YOU?!"

Jay was swallowed by the darkness that surrounded him.

Jay wakes up in the sofa. He chuckles, then laughs to himself saying.

"My god, will I even let that ever happen again haha."

But then he sees on the coffee table, laid neatly next to each other, are his phone, the kitchen knife he grabbed...

and another phone,

Jay slowly turns his head towards the basement door. It's open. He stares blankly at the door in terror. And stares. And stares. And stares.. as a shadow is approaching..

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    Primez and attenti0n like this.
  6. reneboy

reneboy Getting there

IGN: Gillions
    Word Count: 629
    Story:

My Neighbor's Mansion house and the creepy attic

I was part of a cleanup crew when the care taker of the said house decided to remove some things on the house. hmm the house was 50 years old or above it stand there since we move from our current house. i need to do this clean up to have a money.. so this what happen

Once on site, I felt an unsettling vibe that was like a mixture of nostalgia and forgotten memories. There was something else in the mix which I couldn’t put my finger on. Needless to say, it was creepy.. I’d heard a lot of haunted stories and until then, I never paid much heed to them. I was soon to be proven wrong. There were six of us in the crew and after suiting up, we set off to our designated areas. Mine was the attic. I wasn’t that impressed with my assignment but I pulled my equipment up the stairs and prepared to work.

When I first entered the Attic, I had to fight many cobwebs and a variety of boxes, crates and cabinets. The prep crew had neglected to clear it all out so I started to move and pack all of the items. i tried to ignore the freaky giggles. Thinking that the laughter was either coming from downstairs or from the toys in the boxes, I soldiered on. It wasn’t until a doll’s arm fell on the floor right in front of me that I began to feel i wasn't alone.
    I felt like it hadn’t been thrown, but rather – it had dropped from above. I looked up, but there was no way it fell ​
    There were only beams and roofing slats nothing that the arm could’ve fallen from. It was confusing. As I picked up the arm and tossed it into a box,
    i heard a deep growl from somewhere in the back of the attic. I spun around and saw that something had disturbed the thick dust, which billowed up in a big cloud..

I yelled, Whos there.? (silence first) and then crackle like an evil witch.

i slowly crept towards the back. I stopped when I saw a dirty old doll with matted red hair standing against a chest of drawers. The eyes were closed. At that point I was losing my temper, even though I was still feeling uneasy. I stomped forward and snatched the doll up.

haunted mansion house is one thing but a haunted doll.? no way.!
    so I’d already decided to toss the doll out but nearly fainted when the eyes suddenly flew open! Then they rolled back. I dropped the doll in shock and then a moldy old monkey started clashing its cymbals. Childish giggling ensued.

so im freak out of the situation i dont know what to do there are so many going on in my mind at that time.
    my body starting to giggles i cant help it. I was angry so I kicked the doll and threw the monkey in the trash, but then a small ball came bouncing towards me. I kicked that too and felt like a frightened child having a tantrum. It was bizarre but very powerful. Feeling like something was trying to come over me like a possession or something heard more evil laughter.
    i try to look at my team cause i thought they making fun of me they try to scare me but none of them is there. i check all my members. there's none

Now I was terrified and screaming, “STOP! STOP IT! IT’S NOT FUNNY!” Then a box fell off the dresser and I started hearing whispers. To hell with that! I ran out and resigned on the spot...

THE END..

7. Thettrish

Thettrish Proficient

IGN: Drudger
    Word Count: 643
    Story:
    The Intruder came

I just remembered when I was in the province I just ended up eating dinner that night no internet and no electricity light chandelier is enough for our dinner every time and because we were young and a few days before October that we talked about fear.
    We talked about how our neighbors were rude and stunned you could be frightened as much talk about that woman that was almost frightening though I was afraid of that girl when i encounter her and in the middle of our family discussions with the fixing of the plates on I did not know what to do when I thought we were in the story and finished the dishes and wiped the table back and forth as we were still on the table. I still remember I Im six years old back then and one is my sister was four my aunts and that's because of the well-known culture that many know the stories that the elders are afraid of is a good part of the story of my aunt when it comes to our surprise and it's all right then that she is part of the fearsome That woman a roar at night because the woman had a feathered wing on the roof that could carry a man when she/he caught and suddenly my aunt's hoarse and we all burst and went to our room where we were saying he was listening and suddenly my grandmother ordered me to wash my dishes that just did not believe in the monkeys but that night almost I'm hurrying to wash the dishes outside we do not have the kitchen to wash the dishes out of the foam for the heart to wash the dishes with the air blowing and the trees and the blades to the blades so I say to my aunt to accompany me outside and carry a protective streak that also laughs for me to leave because even aunt seems to believe in her story to that girl until I finish my wash then we are sleeping and lying down all the way we just sit around the beds we are talking about are we still doing what happened then? the fact that this is happening in real life is usually just that television only happens until our grandmother is asleep as early as tomorrow but we can not sleep that night and because of the fear of the body suddenly I told her I was with her aunt and she told me but I just told you I did not know her anymore so I did not do it. I really did not want to have a toilet inside the outside of the house. I hurriedly hurried into it and hurried into the distance. do they not follow me? and they laughed at me and because they were crying for a while later because of the deepening of the night and what had happened late at night that they fell asleep but I almost did not sleep without really believing in those monster.
    I remember when were at the other side of the house and i need to go home to take care of our animals and to watch the house and because I was not afraid and did not believe in the monster I was going through the forest and the forest that. I almost hurt my stomach as soon as I urinate almost half the time until the wind blows again when it says that she was just watching me since that night I believe in the ghosts and some more It's a nightmare sometimes it's a night when it's a message to me not to be bold and to believe in life to be the basis that intruder still bothered me.

Primez likes this.
  8. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

IGN: Perfectly
    Word Count: 632
    Story: Summer Fright Night

It was summer that time, morning air is humid, midnight air is cold. In the Philippines, summer time is dark times. Rotating brownouts/blackouts are usually active these times, making streets darker than usual dark streets since there are less street lights. As old people's tradition to share scary stories every blackouts just to make everyone believe that there are those paranormal things lurking around.

It was a cold, dark and gloomy night on a street where I was usually walking everyday. I have heard a story from an old resident of the town that these lands which have been made to roads, streets, building, establishments are coming from a big graveyard. A graveyard that has been dumped by land since people are relocating and be in the updated civilization. In the street I usually walk, there's a big mango tree and an abandoned nipa hut, standing inside an abandoned lot with cemented fence. People are saying that there was a kapre (a big man, with red eyes smoking tobacco) living in that tree. Some also say that there's a white lady living in the abandoned lot, saying that she was raped and kill inside the lot. Some also say that there's a santelmo (flying ball of fire) lurking inside the lot. I chose not to believe what stories they are telling, because to see is to believe.

I am walking down the dark street when the lights suddenly turned off. I was in shock. I am in a middle of a dark road near the said haunted lot, but I have to remain calm. In my mind, once I have crossed the haunted lot, I will run as fast as I can. I calmly walk down the road passing the haunted lot. I had felt goosebumps all over my body. I felt my hairs all over my body stood up and I have felt that someone was looking at me in the haunted lot. I chose not to look behind or at the haunted lot. I was really nervous, I felt that I was near death. When I nearly passed the haunted lot, I felt curious. I wanted to look what really is in the lot. So I looked behind me and frightened of what I saw...

A woman, looking straight into my eyes. She has this bloody red eyes, full of anger and fear. She was inside the abandoned hut near the road. She was all white, transparently white. All I can see is her dreadful look on her face. I felt cold in a few seconds I saw her face. I couldn't even move my body or even my feet. I was frightened, I really was astounded of what I saw. After how many years of living, that was my first encounter with a paranormal thing. I suddenly snapped out looking at the dreadful white woman floating in the air. I ran as fast as I could go without looking behind. All I remembered was I'm already home with big beads of sweat in my forehead, my body being exhausted from running and pale at the same time.

Then suddenly the lights turned on, meaning that the electricity was back. My mother immediately came to me and ask what happened. I told her the story, and she already told me not to go alone walking in that haunted lot. Many people has seen the white lady in the lot. My grandmother said, she was Adela, a woman who was living in that hut long time ago. She was killed by 3 men, raped and killed her after being abused. People say, she appears there because she needs help, she badly wants justice to herself. From that day forward, I walk down that street beside the haunted lot with a companion.

Primez and Ethereal like this.
  9. Primez

You have been disqualified and you receiving a Black Strike for plagiarism. Proof

Cycles, Waspswizzler, Hyouka and 2 others like this.
  10. Visty

Visty Brigade General Kalled

IGN : Kalled
    Word Count : 671
    Story :
    This story happened at an old university.

A Girl named Diane is a freshman at the said old university in the city. One day while she was at the middle of her class, she felt that she was about to poop. She stood up fast and went near to ask permission to her teacher that she need a bathroom break. When she reaches the Comfort Room, she chooses the very last cubicle. While pooping, she felt irritated, because there is something touching her hair, mosquitos where flying around his head. She got angry for why the maintenance is very poor. When she got out, she saw an old guy who is cleaning the floor, and she said to herself “nice he’s right here, maybe I can tell him to do his job about the maintenance”.

The old guy is been working at the old university for almost his entire life. When Diane got near the old guy she said “Sir, why not spray some insecticide, there at the last cubicle, mosquitoes are all over there, they keep on flying around my head”. But the old guy said “Miss, I guarantee you that there is no mosquitoes there, because I keep all things here clean”. Diane suddenly felt annoyed and said. “Then what are those things flying around my head earlier?” whit angry voice tone. When Diane was about to exist the comfort room, the old guy suddenly said “Miss the last cubicle you just used is the cubicle used by a girl who tied his neck and took her life because of depression”. Diane suddenly stop walking after hearing what the old janitor said. She realizes that those weren’t mosquitoes who annoyed her earlier, but it is the feet of the girl to hanged herself. That gave her a goose bump. Diane sat and stared straight as soon as she got back to class, her mind is like at somewhere, still thinking about what the old guy said earlier. The class ended without her knowing. Her friend Monica tap her shoulder and said "What with you ha?" Diane look at Monica and spoke of nothing. She stand and just walk away "Ohh okay Diane ignoring me just like that means your not okay". Monica rush to Diane's direction and accompanied her till she got home, on their time walking no questions by Monica was answered by Diane.
    Diane's home isn't that far form the University campus. Her mom greeted them as they got there. "Aunt May, i think Diane feels bad today, i ask her a lots but she didn't respond" said by Monica, she didn't stayed long and continued walking as she was a little bit angry with Diane.
    Diane's mother May, went to check her daughter about whats up for today. May went to Diane's room but shes isn't there, she check the dining room and comfort room too, but shes missing, as she look outside the mirror she saw Diane not so far, heading back to school. May didn't went after her, "maybe she just forgot something" she told to her self.
    Diane went back to the last cubicle where she used earlier, she want's to be free by the ghost spell that she will be like her, a no one, like a ghost who where only there being seen, the ghost wants to revenge. Daine was strong she came up with an idea that the spell will be broken if she somehow give a revenge of the Ghost death, she knew it was the old guy who did the murder, after she molested the University female Student. She went to find the old guy. After seeing the old guy she gave a signal to follow her. The old guy follows her with a smile, didn't him knew that he will get to pay what she did, years ago.
    The ghost was given a revenge by Diane and everything comeback to normal, except for the body of the old guy who was found dead at the last cubicle.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  11. Gum

Gum New Member

IGN: bastermate
    Word Count: 1978
    It was the color of disease, jaundiced and infected, with spidery black veins across its face. One perfect silver knob gleamed in its center above a shadowy keyhole, and it didn't look right. The doorknob shone with a mirror's finish, and caught the light from any angle, begging for Princess to look its way. Princess did her best to ignore it, but the door knew her name, and it whispered it when she drew near.

"Priiinceeeesss . . . " the door would rasp with a voice like dried leaves as tiny claws scraped against the other side. Tears would well in Princess's eyes as she'd hurry past, her arms laden with everything she'd need to get ready for the day.

"priiiinceeeesss . . ." it would call again before she'd shuffled out of range and closed the bathroom door, cutting off its paper-thin wails. When she'd creep from the bathroom to head downstairs, the door's voice would follow her with a furious flurry of scraping claws and tormented howls. They lingered and gnawed in the back of her mind as she'd rush through breakfast so she could leave the house a few minutes sooner.

School became a blessing, an excuse to be someone somewhere else. At school she could forget the door. At school she could pretend her house was like everyone else's, with the right number of doors and no eerie whispers. But at the end of the day it was still waiting for her at the end of the upstairs hall, with its mirror-ball knob and yellow face. She hated coming home and knowing it was there, but even more than that, she hated going to sleep, because in her dreams, she opened the door.

Every night, she stood before it, fighting the urge to reach out. Dread knotted her belly in anticipation of pain when her hand rose anyway to grasp the silver knob. Some nights it burned her like the driest ice. Other nights it seared like a red hot coal. Very occasionally, it did neither, instead turning and turning without ever opening the door, and she couldn't stop turning it until she woke up.

When the door did open, it revealed a swirling vortex of shadow and sound, with a thousand voices crying in the darkness. The voices curled around her, crawling through her hair like spiders. She thrashed and swatted at their skittering whispers, but the words still tingled across her skin.

She never should have listened.

"He sees . . . " they said. "He hears . . ." they moaned. "He hungers . . ." they wept, and burrowed in her mind like worms. "The Hollow Man, the Hollow Man," they echoed in her mind and screamed to her from the gaping vortex. "The Hollow Man . . . he hunts!"

Princess shot up with a scream that night, gasping and sweating, but alone in her bed. The clock's crimson face said midnight had passed, but not by much. Darkness enveloped her room, except where a vestigial nightlight illumined the corner by her desk; it wasn't much, but she felt better when she saw it.

She pulled the bed sheets over her head and pushed away the echoing voices. I'm fine, she swore, hugging her knees and rocking. It's just a dream. They're always dreams. The dreams will go away like they always do.

She started humming a song her mother used to sing when Princess was smaller, small enough to need the nightlight, and the panic faded little by little with every note.

Just a dream. She repeated. Just a dream. Just a --

"Princess?" Someone whispered from the hall.

Princess froze.

"Princess? Are you Princess?" It was the voice of a girl not much younger than Princess, and not at all like the voice she usually heard from the door at the end of the hall.

"Who . . . who are you?" Princess whispered back from beneath the sheets.

"My name is Lizzie. Are you Princess?"

Princess didn't move; she was terrified of leaving the safety of her cocoon. As the moments ticked past, however, an anxious curiosity emboldened her enough to peek out from the covers. What if it was another girl, she thought. She sounded just as scared as Princess felt.

Princess crawled from her bed clutching the sweat-damp night shirt she'd worn to sleep, and waited. When nothing happened, she stood up and tip-toed toward her bedroom door; toward the waiting yellow door, with the mirror-ball knob, on the wall at the end of the upstairs hall. When she stood before it, her stomach lurched, and for a moment she couldn't tell if she was going to vomit, or faint.

"Please," the door said in the young girl's voice when Sarah got close. "Please, are you Princess?"

Princess opened her mouth to answer, but her voice was a tiny squeak of nothing. She pressed her palms to her cheeks and smeared away the tears before trying again.

"Yes," she finally managed. ". . . I'm Princess."

"Please, let me in!" The door's silvery knob shook violently, rattling as if locked and jostled by someone on the other side. Princess stumbled back with a gasp, staring at the shuddering, alien knob.

"Let me in, Princess, please! I can't stay in here! Please help me! Let me in!"

Princess dropped to her knees when her legs gave out, and she screamed when she looked at the door.

Level with the shadowy keyhole, below the rattling knob, she stared directly into a very human eye. Tears shimmered in the other eye, as they shimmered in Princess's. It darted around, wide and white with fear, as if searching through the hall. And then, without warning, the keyhole became shadow, and the silver knob stilled, and the girl on the other side of the door began to cry.

"Please, Princess," she pleaded. "He's almost here."

"The Hollow Man?" Princess whispered as a chill slithered up her spine. Lizzie sobbed quietly. Princess scooted closer to the door, her fear growing colder when the girl from the other side didn't answer. "Lizzie?"

Silence fell, as if it had always been there. She couldn't hear Lizzie crying anymore, and even the house was too quiet behind her.

Princess put her ear near the door, and held her breath.

She waited. Minutes passed -- but it couldn't have been minutes.

Nothing moved. Nothing whispered. Nothing cried. Nothing stirred. She couldn't hear anything but her own racing heart. Was she gone?

"Lizzie?" She tried again, afraid the Hollow Man had taken her.

"He's here . . ." Lizzie whispered at last, almost in her ear, as though Lizzie's lips pressed tight against the keyhole. "Please, let me in . . . ."

Princess's head ached. The world was a little fuzzy around the edges, and it was harder to focus than before. She had to stand up. She didn't dare touch the sickly door, but her legs felt too wobbly and weak to support her. She reached for the knob with a trembling hand.

"Please, Princess . . . ." Lizzie's voice was getting smaller. "Please . . . ."

Grasping the mirror-ball knob, she pulled herself up from the floor. It moved noiselessly beneath her hand, gliding without resistance, and opened the yellow door.

A lonely expanse of normal wall inched into view, and she felt sick. She worried at her thumb in confusion, and extended a trembling hand to touch the wall behind the door. It was solid. As solid and as normal as the wall at the end of the upstairs hall should be, but her stomach churned.

She gently closed the door, which issued a soft click as the latch sprang into place, and waited. She hardly dared to move or breathe as she listened to the night, waiting for the door to speak again.

Hours passed in oppressive silence -- even though it couldn't have been hours--, and the door had nothing to say. Princess grew sleepy -- too sleepy to keep standing. Too sleepy to remember why she was standing so still at the end of the upstairs hall. It was time to go to bed.

It's just a dream, she remembered, turning away and rubbing at her eyes. They're always dreams.

Shuffling to her bed was like swimming through Jell-O, and most of the way there she couldn't keep her eyes open. Luckily, she knew the way.

The dreams will go away like they always do.

The crimson clock was broken when she rolled herself back in bed, its face declaring 12:16 AM to a room that only vaguely felt familiar, but she couldn't bring herself to care when her eyes and body felt so heavy.

*Princess . . . *, Lizzie whispered. But it couldn't be a whisper.

Princess, Lizzie whispered. Princess, don't wake up.

Princess groaned a little.

Don't wake up, Lizzie said, her voice echoing in Princess's mind.

Princess frowned, and rolled on her back. She didn't want to wake up. She wanted to stay asleep. Lizzie didn't need to tell her not to wake, because not being awake was the whole point of being asleep.

For a long time, all was silence. Princess's mind drifted, and she felt herself grow lighter, as if getting ready to float up through the blackness that surrounded her. She could feel the cool sheets beneath her then, and for a moment she thought she heard the papery-thin rustle of leaves in her room.

He's here . . . , Lizzie whispered at last. *Please, don't wake up . . . . *

Who's here? Princess wondered as she steadily rose.

His hollow face, an eerie mask. With hollow voice at doors will ask. To be invited in to bask. Above his favored midnight task.

A strange tingling worked its way up Princess's body as Lizzie recited the haunting rhyme in a disconcerting monotone. Clarity inched its way toward her slowly, melting away the fog of sleep. Hadn't she been dreaming? Was she still dreaming?

Something was wrong.

He's waiting inches from your face. To be the first thing your eyes grace. But keep them shut, or else embrace. A hollow shell to take your place.

Cold dread seized Princess's heart with each new stanza, and she trembled with the weight of her mistake. For a moment, she swore she could feel the air stir above her, stale and strangely warm against her cheeks. Leaves rustled above her bed.

The yellow door, you always keep. He follows you to where you sleep. Into your room he then will creep. Your life and dreams for him to reap.

Lizzie's voice became little more than a breath within Princess's mind, and the air cooled around her when a pressure lifted from her chest.

The leaves were in the hall.

The Hollow Man, above your bed. With hollow eyes, deep slumber fed. His hollow dreams may fill your head. But never peek, or you'll be dead.

Everything was wrong.

Distantly,Princess registered the sound of her parents screaming in their room, and felt tears sliding down her cheeks. No longer dream tears, she could feel the wet warmth as each one fell.

". . . Mommy," Princess whispered, the sound paper-thin. "Daddy," she rasped with a voice like dried leaves.

Lizzie? She thought, but Lizzie did not respond.

Silence fell over the house and Princess knew nothing would ever be right again.

From the hall outside her bedroom door, Princess heard the soft click as a latch sprang into place, and waited.

Silence filled the house again. The leaves were gone.

Sunlight peeked through the curtains, and the crimson clock said it was 7:45 AM before she felt it was safe enough to open her eyes and leave her room. The yellow door, with its mirror-ball knob, stared at her from the wall at the end of the upstairs hall, and the house was still too quiet. It was a different quiet than before, though, a different quiet than from her dream.

It was the quiet of a tomb.

Except, of course, for the occasional tapping, as if from tiny claws, from the other side of the yellow door.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  12. Primez

You have been disqualified and you receiving a Black Strike for plagiarism. Proof

You also have been disqualified and receiving a Black Strike for plagiarism. Proof

@Visty Ⅱ. Do not exceed the word limit and do not submit stories that are less than 600 words.

Ethereal, Joze and Noyah like this.
  13. Zeresh

Zeresh Proficient

IGN: Healsong
    Word count:835

I need to keep moving, I can't stop running.

Why am I here in the first place? Where's everyone? I cannot see any single person. But I won't wonder, I see lots of tree around and high grasses in my both sides, I can definitely say that I'm in Forest.

Footsteps from behind

What's that? I thought I lost him, but I know he's still beside me. I can't think of anything to escape from this horrible place. I need to keep running.

"Agghhhhh"
    I scratched myself from a bunch of woods. I feel numb already, I need to feel numb. I cannot entertain pains anymore, I’m preoccupied if thinking how to get out of here.

Fire

Fire

Fire

I saw a lit of fire from a pile of woods. I feel like I'll lose my consciousness anytime, I need to get to that house. I walked slowly near the house. My vision starts being blurry, I can't give up now, I need to at least hide myself before losing my consciousness.

I was about to open the door but my knees suddenly give up, I can't feel my feet anymore. Then I heard someone coming from behind, that gives me a little hope of getting help.

I turned slowly to the person coming. I cannot recognize his face but I'm definitely sure it's a man. He slowly walk towards me.

Then it hit me....

That face, an evil smirk began appearing in his face. q

NO

NO

NO

How can he follow me all this time? Why here of all places?

The little hope of help becomes full of frightening thoughts. I tried to get up but it won't work, I can't move my feet. I just watching him walking towards me, I feel my tears running down my cheek. I can't die here, not this way. I have lots of dream to accomplish.

He carried me on his back and I can't do anything about it. I tried not to lose my consciousness but can't make it.

Everything becomes DARK.

I heard screeches from behind... I slowly open my eyes and realize where I was...

This can’t be... I thought I walked far enough...

I tried my best not to be noticed by the man behind me, he’s sharpening his knife. Just by seeing him doing that give me chills. I can’t entertain such thoughts... I need to get outta here.

It makes me wonder that he never tied me...

I slowly get up and tried not to make any noise... but I failed.

I saw his eye gazing directly to me.

It makes me froze. but I did my best to RUN

I NEED TO RUN

I can’t see clearly, I just run wherever my feet takes me.

I found myself inside a dark room, I see old furniture covered my white curtains. I uncovered the things under the curtain and found some picture frames…

Why am I here in this picture?

It was me, it was taken when we were in a camp. Then a memory suddenly flashbacks...

Hello? Anyone in there?” I was sobbing while walking in a woody place, I’m lost I can’t find my classmates.

I just keep on walking, then I saw a man walking towards me..

"Mister?

He approached me wearing a cold and terrifying gaze, I was about to run but remembered I cannot survive in this place alone.

Have you seen my classmates? I was lost.

He just smiled and said..

I can bring you to them.”

I innocently come with him not knowing where he will take me. We keep on walking until we reach an old house. It was creepy enough that it makes me stop before I got to enter the house..

Where are we mister? I thought you’ll going to take me to my classmates. They might already looking for me”

You’ll be with me now, you don’t need them. I can give you anything you want.” An evil smile appears on his face while saying these words.

I’m a child but I know what he wants to tell me. Then I realize I am more in danger being with him than being alone in the woods.

I was able to get my hands out of his, then I run and run and run…

I need to keep moving, I can't stop running.

*** FLASHBACK ENDS

I heard someone beating the door, I was frozen I can’t move, this man again, I know he’s the man from my childhood I’m sure of that.

THE DOOR OPENS..AND I SAW HIS DEVILISH SMILE AGAIN

NO!!!

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING AGAIN, NOT AGAIN

NO!!

I woke up heavily breathing. When will I be free from this nightmare. I want to be free from these horrifying memories. I want to be FREE.

~Healsong

Primez likes this.
  14. mckiko

mckiko kiki is the name of the game

IGN: Mckiki
    Word count: 619

"Abandoned Hospital"

On the 27 night of October 1997, it was a very traumatic experience for me. A dark cold night intensified my fear and brought me to a horrific place. I am only 8 years old at that time. Yes, I am too young but I will never forget each details. My mom shouted and scolded me, so I walked away in amidst of the night. I run so fast going to nowhere, walk, run, walk, cry, run, walk, cry, run, walk, wipe my tears. I don’t want to go back to my home. I hate them. Suddenly, I came with the “no trespassing area”. I knew, no one will try to go beyond on the fence but it was my choice. I had so much courage at that time. I wanted to get lost. Before I step my right feet on the fence, one old lady trying to stop me. She gave a scary word that if I try to enter, I will never come back again. I ignored her. I don’t even care to her. So, I entered to that forbidden place. Then I saw an abandoned hospital. It was scary, but I need to be strong. I saw a younger boy, like 6 years old dirty boy wearing white shirt. He’s crying silently. I asked his name, he said “I’m Rico and I want to go back home”. I told him, where he came from? He said from another town. He seek for a help, but at a very young age as mine, I cannot help him. I told him to walked with me and ask from a nurse on the lobby. Unfortunately, the lobby at the first floor was closed. There is a sign, “go on the 3rd floor for nurse area”. He replied me to use the stairs instead of elevator. The Hospital is really unusual hospital. Everybody was looking at me. I was curious, I was bit scared. We dropped by to a 2nd floor to walk along to the comfort room. Then, there was an old man sitting on a wheel chair. Why are you here? Do you know, all people here are already dead. My heart beat so fast. I wanted to run but my friend rico started to cry out loud. I told him to come rico, ignore that fucking guy. Let’s go upstairs. An old guy shouted us, EVERYBODY HERE IS ALREADY DEAD. I 'm warning you, you have to go out in this place. Then I was so pissed and say “fuck you”.

On the third floor, an open nurse area with a semi-went out light. I asked the nurse, Do you have record of my friend Rico? He is lost. The nurse answered me back, Can you give his full name? Oh? Rico? What……. (Glance at him) Oh what? Where is rico? He disappeared. And my eyes look everywhere. Everyone is wearing black tag on the right arm. I ask the nurse, why they have that fucking tag? The nurse replied because all people inside the hospital are dead including her and that tag means they are dead (she showed me up). I run so fast, I used the opened elevator. I saw Rico, sitting and crying alone. I told her to stop crying and went out of that abandoned hospital coz everyone are dead. I pressed the elevator to closed and hit the 1st floor button. I shouted so loud to Rico to please stop crying. EVERYBODY IN THIS HOSPITAL ARE DEAD!!! They have black tag on their right wrist arm. He said, Like this? (showing his wrist with a black tag and changing his face to a deadlike face) Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    mrkkvz and Primez like this.
  15. Agmb

Agmb New Member

IGN: Morgy
    Word Count: 317
    "School Nightmare"
    It was already 5 in the afternoon and classes ended. Me and my friends decided to go for a ghost hunting all over the school. So we stayed longer hrs in the corridors waiting for darkness. when its already 6:30, we started walking around the hallways. Many seniors knows the story of a mother and a daughter been raped at that premises. We got so intrigued and would like to know whether its true or just a hoax. First, we entered the medic builing. Everything is so creepy with the Animals been display into the walls. The floor is made out of wood and looks like its quite weak. While we walk through the whole bldg, floors became squeaky. Then we stopped to be keep silent for a bit. The sound of someone still walking towards us is still there. And we begun to scream and run! After the exit, we laughed and talked about what happened. We decided to go home by then. Along our way is another multipurpose hall. its already 7:30 in the evening. So dark. Inside the multipurpose hall where we are passing, we would like to take some group pictures as a souvenir of this creepy trip of us. One took a picture of us(3). The captured photo is so blurry. Maybe because of the flash. And we decided to repeat it one more. The second picture is clear. By the window, the curtain is open, And there, there was someone sneaking on us. Long haired girl wearing a white blouse but her face remains blurry. We run as fast as we can the moment we saw that picture. On our way home, we send the picture on each one of us. I received the picture, and it made me screamed. The girl in the window became a little girl with a teddy. She has no face. I began to cry. I dont want this anymore. One of my friends could not speak. Shes blunt. Then, shiela tooked her phone and looked at the picture Mark has sent us. And yes, it changed again! The first girl with the long girl and the little girl appeared on shiela's received photo. We were scared and cried. We all decide to delete those pictures. Later that night, everyone had a nightmare of a mom and a daughter been raped and murdered...

Cycles likes this.
  16. Minay

Minay New Member

IGN:Minay
    Word Count :553
    My Own Reflextion is A Demon
    My own reflection is a demon Hi, I just want to share about this and what you think is happening then. This happened last summer until June 2017 and since the month of June, I am afraid that it will be repeated again. I was so depressed, suicidal and drowned. So as a person who loves to write, I express my feelings through writing stories, poems, one shots etc. A plot of series suddenly formed inside my mind so I finished Book 1 right away. Then that's right, I went straight to Book 2 which is the plot. "" What if Satan is not bad? Just like her and she just woke Eve and Adam to eat the fruit? And he loves humanity or the people so much that he became angry at God for punishing them even though it's his fault. He stood against him because he does not want to see the people suffering. So he gets his revenge by spreading his evilness by the touch of his finger. "" Again, this is only a fiction. That's just my imagination. So yun, I started writing that I was not yet in chapter 3 or 4 (i think) when I felt strange in my room. And the worst part is, I'm getting nightmares EVERYNIGHT.

When I first saw my own reflection but shorter hair than it was and my reflection was handing me my math notebook because behind my math notebook I was writing my suicidal thoughts or those I wanted to die that time I'm too much. My reflection kept telling me that "Go back please" with a wide eye view. And suddenly, I woke up. I thought it was time to stop, but there was more to worry about. I always dreamed of sleeping with me and what I was wearing when I slept and where I slept, as well as my dream. The difference I had with my reflection was behind me and it seemed like I was chasing it. I'm crying and I do not know what to do. I call mama but no voice comes out of my mouth. So when I woke up, I was sweating with sweat and I was breathing. I thought it was normal, that's just a sleep paralysis that usually happens. But it's all night every night. I'm afraid I'm going to sleep. I do not know what to do and I almost do not know the difference between dream realty! It was stopped when I started praying one by one. I'm not a religious person and I have blamed God for why I was in the past. I lost my dreams but changed when I woke up at 3am dead light and locked my door which I did not do. I was so frightened and wept, so when I wake up in the morning I know that the time and every time I wake up, I will sleep at 3am but when I look at my cp. That's right. I do not believe in supernaturals but this time, I think. I feel that a demon always keeps me watch because I have time as if I could hear an unusual sound in my room or my skin. And now, the only thing I can do is imagine that God protects me and pray.
    H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N(devil)(devil)

Attached Files:

17. Cycles

Cycles War is PEACE

IGN: Eurhighness
    Word Count : 1992

RESTLESS: Unfinished Business

A sudden cold wind touches his face and awakens him on his imagination, coming back from an imaginary world where his talent in writing coexist, he felt suddenly thirsty. Leaving his laptop near the bare window, he sluggishly walked through the open kitchen, open the fridge and grabs the chilling pitcher of water and a glass, as he quickly return beside the open window.

Time has flown so fast, it was almost two weeks since he got in here, in this old ancestral house, but he never noticed it since he devoted himself on writing for his next book.

But he guesses that his focus has come to an end when suddenly, a sweet scent scatters into the air, enveloping the whole room as if tons of flowers were there. He closes his eyes and take a deep breath yet to make sure he isn’t dreaming, and yes, he isn’t dreaming at all. “But how come?” he says still mesmerized.

It lasted for about a minute or so and then a strong wind gushes into the room that horrifies him, the sweet flowery smell has changed into a foul rotten smell like something dead has been dig up, like a dead animal, he thinks. He can’t even breath for that strong foul smell so he tries to close the window but to his surprise, a silhouette catches his eyes. He turns on the switch into the dark lawn and watches as the bright light scattered and realized what he is seeing. In the front lawn, standing a young woman staring blankly at him while the wind gently caressing her long satin dress swirling like soft petals into the air. He suddenly realized, that the rancid smell has long one and the sweet fragrant scent came back and intoxicates his senses.
    She stood there, just staring, as if reading his mind and what he is thinking on that very moment. He never got to see this kind of beauty in his entire life, pale soft skin, and an angelic face full of innocence and youth, yes, an angel came from middle of the night to give light to those dwelling into the abyss of darkness.

“Hi. Uhmm.. hello there” he said stuttering like a child.
    The girl still stared at him blankly.
    “Are you from here?” still, no answer.
    So full of himself, he went down the stairs into the bare greenish lawn and move closer to this new stranger.
    “Hi! I’m Sean, are u from here?” he asked offering his right hand.
    To his surprise the girl nod and accept his handshake. Cold, very cold hand, gives him chills as he her soft silky skin touches his palm. Only to realized it was already one o’clock in the morning, maybe the fog, he said to himself.
    ‘What is your name? Are you from here? Where do you live? Are you lost?” he asked the girl and ushering their way inside the old house. He let the girl sit on the sofa run into the kitchen and fix a mug of hot cocoa.

“Do you speak? I mean.. I’m sorry.. yeah” he keeps on asking and put the hot smoky mug on the small table.
    “Yes” she says gently, staring at the cocoa. “What’s this?” she asked
    “That’s hot chocolate, it will keep you warm. You seem cold so I bet you need something to keep your body temperature normal. Go on, try it, you will love it.” He said, but never taking off his stare on the girl.
    “My name is….. Hann… Hannah. I went to this small town to meet my grandmother. It was already dark when I get here, so I believe I am lost.” She said shyly avoiding his stare.
    “Well, you can stay here for the night. I have a spare room, you can use it if you like. Better safe here than walking in this wee hour, it will be too perilous for you.” He offered the girl.
    Cold, everything is suddenly become cold, he is sure about it. The room, the air he breathes, so cold. He just shook it off and led the girl to the next room adjacent to his.
    The girl sit beside the bed, looking around like the room is familiar to her and she misses everything.
    And here it goes again that sweet scent is all over the room now. This time he is very sure of it.
    The girl gently takes off her yellow satin scarf and put it on the table beside the bed.
    All was good to him, not until his phone rings like a crazy siren and startles them both. He pulls it out from his pocket read the small screen with a relief.
    “What’s that?” the girl ask looking at his cellphone
    “This is a cellphone, I can make call with this, send text messages, and even take a picture, and anything you want to do.” And he came up with a brilliant idea. “Let’s take a photo together, if you don’t mind. “ he said smiling at her.
    “And what am I gonna do?” she said
    “Ok lets take a selfie together” he moves beside her and clicked the camera and there he captures the perfect moment. “Yeah, indeed, she is exceptionally beautiful’ he said to himself.

“ I believe you are tired now, so I am gonna leave you here and just go into the next room if you need anything, it’s getting late and you need to rest now.” He said to her as he himself started to yawn.
    She gets into the bed and smiles at him “Thank you”
    He smiled back and closes the door.
    He returned to his room and there again, the rancid, foul smell of a rotten animal came back, and it stinks more than before. He went outside and follow the smell where it is coming from but to his surprise, he sees the girl standing on the brim of the well with her back to him.
    The strong wind waving his long black silky hair like here satin silk dress as he keep on calling her name. The girl stand still like she hears nothing but rattling branches of trees and whirling of sun kissed fallen leaves on the ground.

“Hannah? Are you alright? I thought you are sleeping already. Let’s get inside, it’s cold in here, you’ll get sick. Come Hannah.” He said with his voice full of concern.

He is about to take his first step towards her when the girl jump into the well and disappear from his sight.

“No!!!!” the sweat all his over face and his body is drenched wet. He is catching his breath like he was running all night.
    He looks around him wondering why he is on his room. It is all clear; he was outside with the girl he just met. Telling her not to jump. But why?
    He looks into his watch and saw it was already 6am. He paces into the window and stares at the greenish lawn and catch the glimpse of the well. Yes, on that well he saw the girl jumped.

“Then am I just dreaming? But I am sure it’s real” still wondering.
    Hi is startled when a couple knocks is heard. He gently walks into the door and sees the caretaker of the house. She is an old lady with white hair but with smiling face that greet him every morning once a week.
    He smiled back to her and watches her go to the kitchen. The old lady comes to visit her once a week to do the cleaning for the old house. ‘Not bad for an expensive rental he spent’ he said to himself.

Still catching up on what has happened he goes back to his room and sit beside the window where he left his laptop and a couple of pens. He blankly stares on the well and going back to what he saw last night. He can’t believe he is just dreaming.
    Again, there’s a knock on the door, he opened it and see the old lady looks puzzled.

“Sir, the other room was open. Do I need to clean it too?” upon saying that he hurriedly goes into the next room and see that the door is ajar. ‘But why?’ he whispered.

He went in and saw the yellow scarf on the table, the same scarf the girl is wearing. He can’t believe it. All is real. The next thing was he went outside to check the well. He stares into dark abyss of darkness but see nothing.
    “Sir? Are you alright?” the concern lady ask him
    “Yes.. well yeah.. I mean. No “ and he told the old lady about his strange dream last night.
    The old woman release a deep sigh and said “you are not the only one to tell me those kind of things. But all the people who has rented this old ancestral house. All of you has the same story, seeing that poor lady jumping into this well.”

His phone rang and take it from his pocket to check it. His body froze and the hair all over his body stand still when he saw the picture. On his phone was their selfie. There he saw the familiar face of a beautiful girl he just met. He let the old woman see it and like him, she is horrified on what she is seeing, she hold her chest like gasping for air. She can’t breathe.
    Seeing the woman gasping for air, he leads her back into the house and let her drink some water. He is worried already, and it worsens when he saw the tears running down her cheeks.
    “Mam, are you alright?” his voice is full of concern.
    And in between her sobs he said “That girl in the picture was the daughter of my late Boss. The owner of this house. That yellow scarf… I am the one who gave it to her.. Yellow is her favorite color. One night she just disappear and nowhere to be found. The town was looking for her anywhere but still, we can’t find her. I am the one who raised her since she was a child. I love that child so dearly like I wish she was mine.” Tears still flowing from her eyes.

“Then what I saw last night was actually a ghost? “ he felt numb by the sudden realization.

“yes, there is no other explanation. But why? Why she is doing this?” she ask sadly

He thinks about what she just said.. Yes, why is she doing this? Why she keeps on appearing to all the people who has rented this house?

Then, he came into a realization… all pieces of information has been put together. Each people told her that at the end of every dream, she was seen jumped into that very well.

He told her to ask help for any one who can go below that old empty well and check what’s in there.

At least three people have arrived and together they busy their selves fixing ropes and grabbing some good flashlights and starts the search. Two men went down the well and the other made sure the rope is tightly tied.

Further they went into the 20 meter deep well and after an hour they went above with a sack on their hands. Those men are catching their breath and gently empty the sack, and there, they witnessed the answers to the mystery.
    On the ground lay a skull and pieces of bones and he felt instantly cold when he saw that yellow scarf… for he was sure it as on the other room this morning.

A strong winds gushes mildly around and that familiar sweet scented smell envelopes the air once more……

Primez likes this.
  18. Farkle

Farkle Blizzard

IGN: Farkle
    Word Count: 757

[​IMG]

Call me by the name Ellie, 23 years old currently living here in manila and working as a callcenter agent.

It's not new to me to go home late at night because of my work

I was in a night shift when this happened and I can still remember everything

My schedule at work is 10pm to 9 Am in the morning. I was busy entertaining costumers when there a sudden maintenance. It was akready past 3 Am. So the company just let us go home in order to rest. That time there was no shuttle service anymore because onky few people go home at that time.

So I decided to book a uber, my co workers have different paths going home so I was alone.

While I was waiting inside our company a notification pop up. It was my uber. Without checking what it said I immediately go outside and found the car waiting for me.

So I ask the driver are u my uber and the driver replied yes.

When i was about to ride i was, i shockes to see that there were people at the backseat. So i was forced to front seat.

I dont normally seat beside the driver. I was not notified about having a grab share so i browse my phone again and saw the notifications earlier.

It read: (Uber driver) Ms Im almost there got stuck in this car accident i will be late for a few minutes.

As i read the message a cold feeling runs through my body, i was frightened by the situation. I looked at the front mirror and saw nothing at the backseat. I double check and turn around my seat to look t the back to get a better view but still no one.

I look at the driver and then i saw a fucking lady in black driving looking at me like a lunatic.
    [​IMG]
    I shouted and opened the door , i stumbled down through the road and run as fast as i can to the nearest police station.

When i reach the police station and reported what happened. They let me stay in there until it is safe to go outside. It was already 5:30 that i got outside the police station. I was still frightened, i cant forget the face i saw in that car. I had few scratches in my back and I am still shaking.

My house was near so i decided to walk and reflect about what happened. I was so paranoid that every time i see a man or women in black a glimpse of him appears in my mind that made shout. (so basically i look like im crazy) when i was about to reach my house i saw this dog barking at a house, like theres a thief that got inside or something. I look at the house and at the second floor i saw a black figure pass through. And i know it was her. I run and everything happened so fast. I saw a light that blinded my vision. And.
    [​IMG]

I wake up in a hospital, with my family around. I told hen what happened and they wont believe me. They have their own version of the story "based from the investigation of the police and the police have not yet caught the driver who intentionally tried to kill me"

My friends and parents keep talking about it until it was time for them to leave the hospital. The only allow 1 guardian so my father is the one taking care of me. I cant sleep that night because i am still shock. it was already 12:00 and i still cant sleep, my dad is snoring so loud in my lap. So i decided just to look my dad sleeping when suddenly i heard a creaking door opening right behind me which is the CR. i slowly turned around shaking and then i saw a black figure waving at me.
    [​IMG]
    My eyes open when i saw her.

The lady slowly approaches and i couldn't do anything, i was to afraid that i cannot move speak or even wake my father up. As she gets nearer my heart beats faster and its hard for me to breath. And then
    [​IMG]
    Everything went black...

:vamp::vomit:Happy Halloween Everyone:vamp::woot:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    Codebreaker, Primez and Chiv like this.
  19. Primez

Minay and Joze like this.
  20. palomasbellas

palomasbellas Getting there

IGN : Musicjava
    Word Count : 623
    Story :
    A creepy experience in an old hospital

The story begins when at the age of 13, and still remembers the time when the birth of the youngest brother made our whole family wait in the hospital all day. This hospital is the largest in our city and all of our family history was born in this hospital. at that time my father was in town and was on his way to the hospital, we and my family were looking forward to the presence of our younger brother who would be born into this world. As it was late afternoon and my father arrived at the hospital to see me and my family, my father missed us a lot because we rarely met and different cities, we all gathered in a room where our mother would be ready to give birth normally and that according to the expert doctor of our family, the family had gathered , my father told us that we were all born in this hospital until now we have always been in this place because of our family history,

Starting here initially, my father told me that this hospital had previously been a government office of the invaders for 300 years and there were many incidents in this hospital, and among our younger brothers, sisters and eldest brother, only I was born that there was only anomalies , my father saw the weirdness and met the ghost nurse in the hospital, precisely when my mother gave birth to me, and that made me and our family feel scared, until finally my mother shouted at the time, my mother would have pulled out my younger brother in his stomach . all of our family gathered and were happy to see our younger brother born into this world, we were happy at the time, but there was one thing that I did not like or I had a phobia of blood, and I asked my father not to see it and daddy let me go.

Because I was tired from a day at the hospital, I finally wanted to go to the toilet to wash my face for a while to unwind too, because our room was far enough to the toilet I had to walk, the atmosphere was very quiet because it showed 11 o'clock at night, and I arrived at the toilet, when I was washing my face, suddenly the lights in the toilet all died and it was completely dark, because I was surprised to hear trying to turn on the lights from my cellphone, but before I could turn on the spotlight on my cellphone, suddenly there was a woman whispering to me " you are mine "laughing loudly, suddenly hearing the voice I was shocked and ran into the toilet door and at that moment it was dark and I was very scared and in my heart I wondered who the figure whispered to me in the toilet, how shocked I was and almost dreaded from hearing a sound from where it came from. And finally I arrived in the room where our family gathered, they were shocked to see me feeling tired and sweaty, I did not tell it because it would damage our beautiful family atmosphere because of the birth of my last brother.

I called my father and took him out of the room, then I told my father what had happened in the toilet, my father only told me 1 thing
    "never go to the toilet again because there was a resident who had previously hanged himself because he was frustrated by his husband's death"
    This is the story that until now I was always afraid when I saw the toilet in the dark
    - The End -

Primez likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.